Chapter 1- Larystaro
151 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Your Majesty Yue.” A woman in a deep crimson robe opened the door and entered the room. She looked around to find the woman she called Yue. She saw a woman with jet black hair and black robe covering her entire body sitting on a luxurious wooden chair working on a black watch.

“You could’ve just called me you know. Those things our department of technology made aren’t just some toys.” Yue looked up from the watch and smiled at her. “Oh! Speaking of which.”

Yue stood up and walked over to a drawer. “I really need this laboratory renovated. I don’t like the colour, way too bland.” She took out a ring and looked at it. It was a deep red colour with a golden inscription which read “To my best friend--Saule.”

She walked over to Saule and hugged her and put the ring in her palm. “Happy birthday!”

Saule looked at the ring and felt flustered. “Yue~. This is made of Darkyze! You need to stop taking the forgers’ ore, you know how rare it is on planet Yze. Especially if it’s only to make a ring!” She complained but the smile on her face never faded.

Yue chuckled and asked. “Alright, alright. What did you come here for?”

Saule quickly composed herself and said “You haven’t been to court for a couple of days now. We know the object you’re working on is important but you still need to oversee the empire.” Yue just sighed. “Alright. Call the ministers and prepare a banquet. We’ll talk there. I’ll just finish up on the Dimensional Travel Capsule, or as I call it, DTC.”

Saule nodded and walked out, the door closing behind her automatically. Yue looked at the door for another couple of seconds before walking back to the DTC.

It should just need some more Queo. I think the new planet we found has some. I’ll need to ask during the meetings... I also need the engineers in the department of energy to make a big battery for it, or something that can make it last.

Yue looked over everything and sighed. She was nearly done. It took her 10 years to make blueprints, gather materials and build it alone. She would soon be able to leave this plane. She took off her black robes and took a royal purple robe instead from the clothing rack.

She walked out of the room and looked around in the hallway. People were walking everywhere. Men and women dressed in bright blue robes, while some were dressed in bright green. Everyone quickly saw Yue as soon as she exited the room. People quickly called out things like. “Your majesty!” “Headmistress”

She smiled at them and walked towards the exit of the building while all the students and teacher quickly made way for her. This building was the empires national university, ‘Fallen University’.

As she walked, she quickly saw her car. “Your majesty!” A man quickly walked out of the car and opened the back door, bowing and holding the door. Yue sat inside the car and thanked the driver. “Thank you Kelus.”

“It is only my job Your Majesty.” Kelus closed the door quietly and quickly got into the driver's seat and drove to the main administration building.

As soon as they arrived there many men and women in deep crimson robes were already waiting silently and in a perfect line for her. Saule quickly stepped out of the line to open the door for her. Yue smiled and stepped out. “Is everyone prepared? If so, lets go” She looked around and saw everyone nod. She began walking towards the building with the 20 people following her.

The huge doors of the building quickly opened and a servant quickly led them to a big lavish room decorated with paintings and a big table full of food.

They all took their seats and began to eat. Such was tradition in Larystaro, food before discussion.

They quickly finished and began talking.

“Your Majesty, we need a name for the new planet we discovered, can we have your blessing for a name please?” Zvaik from the department of colonization and astrology spoke out first.

Yue thought for a bit. “In my name, Yue “Angel Wrath” Rosefell I give the planet PZ-41 the name of Mofet.” The ministers quickly bowed their heads and raised them after she finished speaking.

5