Chapter 13- Phase Pistol
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A whole month passed as Emelia worked in the forgery together with Uncle Fu and his two disciples, Mo Ye and Chu Yan.

 

“The situation in the Kand Protectorate grows more dire. As the Dylarr army advances into the country, Hian begins seeing it as more of a threat and finally sent some troops into Kand to support.

 

“The army was not stopped though. They continue to advance today, nearing the border ever more. According to the Imperial General Lord, troops are being recruited from normal citizens.

 

“Mandatory Conscription hasn’t been decreed since the last great war between Hian, Dylarr and the destroyed Jian Empire.”

 

Uncle Fu read his newspaper out loud while Emelia and Mo Ye were working. In this month Mo Ye and Chu Yan were taught many techniques and even Uncle Fu benefited greatly.

 

The last hammer finally sounded and Mo Ye let out a sigh of relief, he barely ever got a break, and now that his job was done, he could relax.

 

“Uncle Fu. Phase Crystal.” Emelia extended her hand and Uncle Fu quickly grabbed the crystal from the desk and handed it to her.

 

Emelia stared at the crystal and slowly inserted it into the weapon. This weapon had a long barrel and small body. It almost looked like a Ray Gun, apart from the fact that it was completely black.

 

As the crystal fell into place a golden light began to flash from the whole gun.

 

Uncle Fu staggered and nearly fell down. “Le.. Legendary! This is a golden Legendary light! How!”

 

Mo Ye and Chu Yan stared at the light, tears welling up in their eyes. Pride began to shine from their eyes and they hugged each other, though their eyes never left the pistol.

 

“Finally, a weapon I can use.” She picked up the broken down Charge Crystals that became very sharp and slotted them into the pistol.

 

She aimed the pistol at the wall and fired. A purple light shone from the pistol and a blue light shot out leaving a charred hole that went straight through the wall.

 

“This is a Phase Pistol, a very basic weapon. You guys have the blueprints to it now. You just need many of these Phase Crystals.” She looked at the crate full of pistols, all missing Phase Crystals.

 

“Also, I’ll be taking all of this ammunition, so, if you follow that list I gave to Chu Yan, you’ll be able to recreate it. Got it?” She put the pistol and the three sacks of ammo into her shirt, and opened up her space to store it.

 

Chu Yan and Mo Ye ran up to Emelia and hugged her suddenly. Due to the suddenness Emelia nearly fell down. As she felt the two of them on her body, she let out an awkward smile to Uncle Fu, who was now staring at the crate.

 

“Alright, let go now. Take these, in the future they will come in very handy for you all.” She took out three badges. They looked very similar to the Divine Cult and Fallen Universities emblem. The difference being that these badges had two swords crossing each other in front of the image.

 

She handed it to them and Uncle Fu clearly looked confused as he took out his own Divine Cult emblem.

 

Seeing this she pulled him to the side and whispered “This will be very useful in the future, if anyone ever mentions something like ‘Larystaro’ immediately show them this, don’t lose it, take it as another life.”

 

The old man felt his ears turn red as she slowly whispered into his ears. “Y..Yes, of course!”

 

Emelia chuckled as she saw him being flustered. She waved to the two teenagers working hard on their weapons before walking out of the forgery and towards the mansion.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larystaro, capital government building.

 

“”This is an emergency of the greatest magnitude!” My ass! How dare you!” A scream was heard throughout the entire building.

 

“Saule, calm down, we must remain calm during this time.” Sha, the head of the department of crime spoke slowly.

 

Saule who was raging immediately put all of her focus on Sha. She stared at this ancient man and huffed. “Grandfather Sha, we have to think of something quickly! Who knows where Her Highness is!”

 

“Don’t worry, nothing can happen to the Empress.” He continued, still as steady as a tree. He glanced over at one of the guards who quickly approached the table to place down a green tablet.

 

Saule looked at it and found it familiar, then her eyes widened. “A DTC?! But how?”

 

She reached for it but Sha slapped her hand lightly, she glared at him as she rubbed her hand.

“We found it in Her Highness’ workshop. I, along with Raz and Protesa tried to make it work, but it seems to be missing a component. The only good news is that it has a messaging system. But, we assume that Her Highness' DTC is damaged otherwise she would have long tried to communicate.” The other ministers in the room nodded.

 

“So.. There’s nothing we can do?” Saule sat down limply.

 

“Well.. Since you’ve already lost this much hope, I suppose I can tell you..” Sha hesitated before continuing.

 

“There was a remnant signal from where she disappeared. We just finished tracing it and, thankfully, the signal was, just, just enough. If it were any weaker we would’ve lost it.” He stared at Saule slowly becoming more and more lively.

 

“Well come on old man! Quickly tell us where it is!” The young and beautiful head of the medical department snapped at him.

 

“Ok, ok. No need to shout at this poor old man.” Sha pouted as everyone looked at him with a strange gaze.

 

“I suppose I shouldn’t be teasing you little catacylsisms, but the signal comes from Devil's Maw.” He chuckled grimly.

 

All of the ministers apart from Saule let out a groan, they all know what Devil’s Maw is.

 

“Well? Send a ship, come on! We need to rescue Yu-Her Highness!” Saule became ecstatic, she jumped up from her chair which fell backwards.

 

“Saule, Devil’s Maw is.. A Black Hole..” Raz, who sat next to her, picked up her chair and sat her down.

1