Ch. 45 Blue Lightning Sword
358 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This demon is stronger than I expected…" Fang An realized that he could actually finish off the demon in front of him but his position was completely at a disadvantage.

 

Fang An had to spend a lot of internal energy to get his stance steady, every single attack he unleashed also drained internal energy.

 

After Fang An slashed his mouth, this White Catfish Demon started to dive knowing that it would be difficult to attack Fang An head-on.

 

Fang An watched his surroundings cautiously, waiting for the ghost to reappear. Suddenly Fang An felt a strong vibration from the bottom of his boat.

 

 

"This demon!" Fang An didn't have time to think, he jumped off the boat with all his might using lightening.

 

At almost the same time that Fang An jumped in, a water tower appeared where his boat was floating. The pressure from the water tower was so strong, it shattered the wooden boat into pieces.

 

Fang An landed on one of the boat wreckages floating above the river. Even if he used lightening skills it was still difficult to stand stably on a small piece of rubble.

 

"I didn't expect this stealth to be smarter than I thought, it seems I have to retreat first." Fang An felt that he was at a disadvantage so he intended to return to the harbor and reconstruct a plan.

 

 

Just as Fang An was contemplating how to return to the harbor, he saw the catfish demon appear again. Fang An frowned as he saw that Demon was deliberately blocking his path to escape.

 

Fang An started to think about running to the other side, but he understood that no matter how fast he moved, he would not be able to beat the speed of the demon fish in front of him.

 

"This demon knows he's no match for me so wants to put me at a further disadvantage and waits for me to tire before attacking…" Fang An continued to rack his brains to find a way out of this situation.

 

In the midst of this situation suddenly a spear launched at high speed and stuck into the white catfish demon's body, although it didn't stab too deep but was enough to make the demon in pain.

 

"Master! We've come to help!" Xiao Chen shouted loudly.

 

Fang An's eyes widened when he saw several ships approaching towards him. The foremost ship in the group is Sunshine Spring.

 

Xiao Chen picked up another spear then threw it with all his might at the Catfish Demon, this time it dug deeper.

 

The ship owner's grandpa and his crew gulped as they stared at Xiao Chen dumbfoundedly. They couldn't believe his small body was capable of releasing such great power. The spear thrown by the boy was able to go faster than an arrow released from a bow.

 

"We must not lose to this young Swordsman!" The ship owner's grandfather got excited and picked up his bow.

 

"Boss, we are still too far from the stealth. The arrows we release won't reach…" answered one of the crew members.

 

The wind was blowing hard, using the low quality bows they had, they should at least be less than a hundred meters away from the demon if they wanted to shoot it.

 

The old man coughed lightly, he had forgotten that they were still quite far away because Xiao Chen was able to throw the spear to hit the target.

 

Fang An was just as shocked because he found out that Xiao Chen didn't have any inner strength yet. In fact, Fang An had already judged Xiao Chen's physical ability from the way Xiao Chen was able to keep up with Fang An's movement speed during the trip relying solely on Wind Steps.

 

Wind Step is the most basic lightening technique that doesn't require any internal strength to do it. Wind Steps can be considered a moving technique that makes the body feel lighter.

 

Fang An thought Xiao Chen didn't realize that for Fang An to keep up with his disciple's movement speed he had to use inner strength. If both of them relied on physical strength alone, Fang An doubted that he would be able to keep up with Xiao Chen's speed.

Now that Fang An was witnessing it himself, Xiao Chen was able to throw the spear from that distance and hit its target. Even a first-class swordsman could hardly imitate what Xiao Chen did.

 

"I can't miss this opportunity…" Despite all that, Fang An realized that this was his chance to counterattack now that Demon Fish's attention was now divided.

 

The demons that were being attacked from both sides realized that they were at a disadvantage, and chose to dive into the river. Even so the demon had received serious injuries, the river water around which the creature swam had turned red with blood.

 

Fang An used lightening his body to move towards the Spring Sun ship. Without any trouble Fang An got on the boat.

 

"Chen'er, your actions put a lot of people in danger…" Fang An shook his head slowly, he was grateful that Xiao Chen had come to help him but still didn't agree with his attitude.

 

"Master may punish students after we finish off this demon." Xiao Chen smiled broadly.

 

"You saved Master, What needs to be punished?" Fang An chuckled.

 

All the ships then formed a formation to protect themselves from each other, this situation was quite dangerous because they could be attacked from the bottom of the river.

 

 

"Pay attention to the water under the ship, the demon is seriously injured, the place where he will appear must be red." Fang An reminded Grandpa the owner of the ship. The message was immediately relayed to the other ships.

 

The demon had taken many sword wounds from Fang An, Xiao Chen had also thrown more than ten spears. If the demon did not stop the bleeding from the injuries, the creature could bleed to death.

 

The river water below one of the ships suddenly turned red, those on board panicked and jumped overboard, while crews from the other ships immediately aimed their bows at the ship.

 

Sure enough, a few moments later, the Demon Catfish turned the ship over while jumping into the air.

 

"Shoot!"

 

The catfish demon didn't expect that when he appeared he would be greeted by hundreds of arrows that landed all over his body.

 

Xiao Chen quickly threw several spears with all his might. The spears dug deeper than before because they were so close.

 

When the demon was about to enter the water again, Fang An jumped from one boat to another to approach the creature. Just before the demon touched the water, Fang An gave out a sword slash filled with profound energy.

 

"Blue Lightning Sword! Lightning Slash!"

 

That one slash managed to create a sword wound so wide that it spurted out a large amount of blood.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free to visit my pa-treon and get more thant 20 chapter:

Pat reon. com/miraclebringer

 

Your support will really help me to be more passionate.

5