Chapter 5: Disheveled Mess
927 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sylvie moaned, her hazed green eyes looking up at me lustfully from her position on the desk. I rubbed my rock-hard cock against her sopping wet slit, my smooth black tail caressing her clit. With one hand on her breast, teasing and pinching her nipples, I smirked down at her.

"You know what to say~," I purred, pushing my member forward slightly as I teased her further. The cute Grasswalker below me moaned in both pleasure and agitation.

She looked up at me, her cheeks flushed. "I-I... Please," she mumbled, embarrassed, as she averted her gaze.

My smirk widened. "That's all you had to say," I said passionately, as I thrust my large member into her, groaning from the tightness.

"Mhna!" She moaned loudly, her stomach visibly bulging above her clit. Ignoring any need for recovery, I withdrew and thrust back in, causing her to cry out in pleasure. "Ahh!"

Grinning, I grabbed the petite girl by her waist with both hands as I stood up beside the desk. I ravaged her body, ramming my cock into her, indulging in the pleasure.

"Ahnnn!" Sylvie moaned enticingly, her eyes widening as I used lust magic to increase her pleasure and sped up my thrusting. The sound of our hips smacking against each other creating an indecent slapping noise throughout the room.

Leaning my head down, I captured her kissable lips with mine as she moaned into my mouth. Our tongues intertwined passionately as desire glazed her eyes.

Within a few minutes, Sylvie screamed ecstatically, "Ahn! I-I'm going to cum!" Her back arched in bliss as I quickly pinched her clit with one hand and teased a nipple with the other.

Her eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy. "Anhg! C-Cuming!" she screamed as her pussy walls convulsed, releasing her juices on my cock. I groaned as I released my load inside her.

Sighing in delight, I looked down at the disheveled mess in my arms. Sylvie hid her face in my chest, obviously embarrassed. Our creamy juices mixed together and spilled onto the wooden floor beneath us.

Checking on Diabla and the girls, I realized they wouldn't arrive at their questing area for at least another hour. I smirked, feeling mischievous.

"Mhng! Wha-!" Sylvie exclaimed in shock, suddenly feeling my member grow rock hard again. I began thrusting into her once more.

I smiled down at her. "Honey, when I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to take you back with me," I said lasciviously, leaning down to take her small breast into my mouth.

...

Sighing, I sensed Diabla and the girls reaching their questing area. I looked down at the blissful Grasswalker, glistening in sweat, as she laid her head down contentedly on my lap, snuggled up against my soft member. Gently brushing a hand through her hair, I realized it had been over an hour since we began our passionate session of lovemaking. We had just finished a few minutes ago before I carried the euphoric girl to the couch so she could rest while I awaited Diabla and the girls' arrival.

"While it was certainly a pleasure, dear, I suppose it's time for me to go," I said, moving the girl's head aside to rest on the couch. As I stood up, Sylvie groaned in displeasure.

Looking down at her figure, I couldn't help but smirk at the sight of the small glowing pinkish-purple heart-shaped brand above her cum-stained crotch. They all submit eventually.

With a thought, my cock reverted back to a clit and my body cleaned itself of the remnants of our lovemaking, and new clothes, identical to before, appeared on me. Taking a step, I disappeared from the room, leaving my little Grasswalker in a disheveled mess, a reminder of how thoroughly I explored her body.

I appeared in the sky, hovering over a large frozen forest where Diabla and the girls were currently situated. As I looked down, I sighed, realizing I was running late. With another thought, I appeared before the bowing Elves next to Shera and the other girls, who didn't even notice my presence as they continued their conversation.

"Will you give my brother a message for me? Please say I have no plans to return home, and I don't belong to him-," Shera began, but before she could finish, Rem interrupted in slight shock and confusion, drawing everyone's attention. "Selene?" she said, seeing me appear out of nowhere.

I turned my head back to Rem and Diabla, giving them a radiant smile. "Hello, dears!" I turned back to see the shocked looks on the Elves' faces and the confused glance from Shera. "What are you doing here?" Shera asked, puzzled since I had previously told them I had no intention of joining them on their quests. However, going to the Elf Kingdom could be fun.

"Well, I was watching you guys-" I tried to say, but before I could finish, Rem cut me off in both confusion and stupefaction. "You what?" I turned back to her, wearing a knowing smile as I continued, "As I was saying, I thought it would be fun to personally take these guys back to the Kingdom of Greenwood and send a message!" I said with a smirk, while the Elves looked at me in terror.

Shera looked at me pleadingly. "Y-You're not going to do anything bad, right?" she asked hesitantly, knowing she couldn't stop me even if she wanted to.

"Of course not. What do you think I am, a monster?" I said with a gentle smile, looking at her. "Well, boys, I think it's time we head out of here," I sighed, walking towards them. Before leaving, I turned back to the girls and spoke one last time, "I might be back tonight, but don't stay up too late worrying about little old me," I said, winking at Diabla, who embarrassingly harumphed in response.

Giggling, I raised my right hand and snapped my fingers. As space twisted around us, we vanished from our previous location in the forest.

30