Chapter 8: Good Girl
750 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a blissful groan, feeling a warm and wet sensation wrapped around my member. The room was filled with erotic slurping sounds that heightened my pleasure. I giggled as I threw the thin white sheets covering my form aside, catching a tantalizing sight. Alara, her disheveled figure lying between my legs, hungrily sucked on my cock. Her eyes closed in concentration as she bobbed her head up and down, her saliva coating my member. With one hand, she fingered her dripping wet slit, while the other supported her as she faced my cock.

Teasingly, I spoke, "And you called me insatiable~." I reached up, brushing some hair out of her face and behind her long, delicate ear. Alara opened her eyes and looked at me, humming in response. The vibrations sent pleasurable sensations through my member, causing me to groan in pleasure.

"Nhgn~ I might just have to bring you back with me, dear~," I purred with a possessive smile, grabbing her head with my other hand and pushing her all the way down on my cock. She gagged in response, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

Grunting at the sensation, I held her there momentarily before pulling her back up, repeating the process. Smirking down at her, I noticed her lack of resistance. "Ah~ you are such a good girl~," I groaned, watching her increase the speed at which she fingered herself, her sopping wet pussy juices soaking the bed below her.

"Nhn~ Take it all~!" I moaned in orgasmic bliss, thrusting deeply into her throat and rewarding her with my seed. My cum flooded her throat, overflowing into her mouth as she slurped it down. Each swallow sent pleasurable waves down my cock, intensifying my groans. "Ngn~" Alara mumbled around my cock as she also orgasmed, her juices spraying all over her hand and the bed sheets.

I released her head, and she slurped up the remnants of cum off my cock before raising herself up and sitting on her knees before me. Above her crotch, a pinkish-purple heart-shaped brand caught my attention. Alara looked at me with a contemplative stare before speaking determinedly, "I want you to take me with you," she said, her gaze resolute.

I smiled, already expecting this outcome. Alara had abandoned her life as a queen when her eldest son died due to a diplomatic dispute. Now, I offered her endless pleasure and a way to see her beloved daughter, so it was only natural for her to want to come with me.

"Oh~ I guess that little blowjob of yours was just your way of showing me what you would do if I accepted, huh~?" I teased. Alara sheepishly smiled at my remark, not denying it. I giggled, "Okay, you can come with me. Maybe you can even teach your daughter a thing or two," I remarked with a smirk, causing Alara's face to flush in embarrassment.

I giggled at her embarrassment as I floated out of bed, my body cleaning itself, and new clothes in the form of a sleek black dress forming around me. Landing next to the bed, Alara stared at me in slight shock. "I-Is there anything you can't do?" she asked in astonishment, gazing upon my now clean, fully dressed figure. I smiled, "Nope," I simply replied.

Accompanying my words, Alara's body also floated out of bed, her eyes widening at the sudden change. Her body began to clean itself, and a new form-fitting white dress appeared on her. She floated down next to me, her arms latching on to me in slight fright. "D-Don't scare me like that!" she said with a sigh as she backed out of our impromptu hug.

I giggled at her childishness, "Okay, well I don't think I need anything else from here. Do you want to say goodbyes to your husband and son? I have already bid them farewell~," I said with a grin, thinking about the curses I had placed on them. Alara looked at me with slight worry upon hearing my words. Her hand gently grabbed my arm. I pulled her closer by her tender waist with my other hand, "Don't worry~. I just made it so your son would leave your daughter alone. It's something you should have done long ago," I said gently, my hot breath tickling her long, delicate ear as it twitched. Alara sucked in a husky breath as the hand on her waist cupped her juicy behind. "I-I see, thanks," she said, looking up at me with a smile.

"Of course, dear~. You now belong to me, and so does your daughter," I said seductively, a smile adorning my face as I groped her curvaceous butt. Alara groaned in response, a tantalizing moan escaping her lips. "I thought you said we were leav—" Alara began, but before she could finish her sentence, space warped around us. Suddenly, we found ourselves in a large room decorated with dark tapestries. Alara gasped in shock at the sudden change of scenery, exclaiming, "W-What? You did it again! Where are we now?" She looked around the empty room in confusion, stepping back from our embrace.

"This is where I, your daughter, and a few of her friends have been staying," I conveniently omitted the fact that we had just met. "I see. Where are they now?" Alara asked, walking towards the large unkempt bed with black upholstery and taking a seat facing me.

I hummed in thought before responding, "They are on a quest, but Rem, your daughter's best friend, is downstairs right now, and I have a feeling she will need me in a moment. Would you like to go see her?" I responded with a growing smile on my face, it was time for me to meet my followers in this world, the fallen.

25