01 – Balance
1.2k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

________________________________

____

Note: Leave your morals by the door — This story will primarily revolve around explicit sexual themes, with a particular emphasis on darker elements such as dominance, manipulation... etc. If you don't like such themes, you don't read.

____

________________________________

 

Desire.

The compelling fuel of the living.

The burning passion driving mankind forward in life. An amalgamation of emotions, urges, and needs of the soul and body. A marvelous force extinguishing the vibrant leaving from the empty husks — ugly things worse than zombies.

Alone, however, desire could be quite overwhelming and aimless. It needs another counterpart to direct it. Otherwise, humans won't be the complex creatures they are today, but only mindless animals that give in to their primal urges.

And that's where the steering force comes into the picture.

Will.

Built through life experiences, a human's will is responsible for setting up the boundaries around their desire, controlling it, and directing it in the willed direction. One of the reasons behind the semblance of order in society.

Someone who mastered their desires through their will could achieve greatness.

A dangerous thing it is, however. As steering desires is an extremely useful skill to master, a strong will, if not careful, might also bury those desires so deep they may as well have none.

Hence a balance was in order for a relatively sane human to go by their daily life. It shouldn't be a rigid one, as that would be rather exhausting to keep up at all times. That'd also rob life, some of its colors.

Balance. What a magnificent concept it is.

… and what thrilling sight inciting others to break it.

A grin rapidly spread across my face as I covered her wet mouth, muffling her unrestrained moans — a clear sign of her will faltering. Her back arched, her hips awkwardly and repeatedly pushing back to meet mine as I had her waddle from her room to the front door, while constantly thrusting inside of her.

Rather hard to believe this was the same friendly yet reserved barista who turned me away over two weeks ago. Not interested in that kind of thing she said. Now though, with only her light blue panties remaining of her pajama set, persistently clutched to her left ankle. Beads of sweat shimmered on her lithe, naked figure making her straight hair grow damp and messily stick to her face and shoulders. Her legs shook, while her tight hole happily received its much-needed poundings.

Aah, really… what an exhilarating sight.

Ding! Dong!

The doorbell echoed a second time, pulling me out of the delicacy before me. Coming, coming… oh, I didn't mean it like that. The hungry grin momentarily turned into an amusing one as I nibbled her beet red ear — something that caused her inside to twitch and her back to curb lightly — before I whispered.

"Rude of you Rika, making them wait like that. Go faster."

Leaving her no time to answer, I slapped the collegian's small, pale ass, eliciting a yelp on her part. Despite my hand covering her mouth, now fully drenched in her saliva, did a poor job muffling her surprised reaction.

"Isana-san! Are you alright?" A somewhat worried male voice resonated from outside.

Rika's body tensed in my hold. I raised an eyebrow "What is it?" I asked innocently.

She snapped back at me with a furious glare. A failed attempt at one. There was no hiding the lust and desire fogging those pretty eyes of hers, as much as she wanted to deny it herself.

Noticing her 'scaring ' attempt failed and with her mouth covered, though admittedly she didn't have much confidence in her ability for a coherent speech in her state. Thus she did the first instinctive thing her body allowed to protest; grabbing into her room's door frame with both hands and refusing to walk anymore… only accepting the merciless pounding while trying with all her might not to shamelessly squeal.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her adorable display of resistance, which earned me another 'angry' glare. Even in her usual state, Rika didn't excel at displaying anger.

I moved the free hand from her hips to her medium-sized chest. Firm, soft, and malleable, perfectly filling my hand. I appreciated their feel for a moment while enjoying her wavering reactions before settling on her right tit's hard nipple. Squeezing it, the action was accompanied by one deep thrust.

Her body reacted instantly. Her pussy clenched as it released more juices, her trembling knees started giving up, and her head leaned back on my chest with hazy eyes. All the while I bit hard on my lip, dangerously restraining myself from exploding inside. The consequences of that aren't light — nor something I want to find out.

"Isana-san! Isana-san! Can you hear me?"

I gave Rika a moment for a breather before my hips resumed their movement. Slowly and steadily my dick went in and out of her pink cunt with her viscous juice sticking between our genitalia, giving a sticky sound with each thrust.

"He already heard you, Rika. He knows you are inside. And he seemed pretty worried. You should answer," fondling her right breast as I whispered, occasionally kissing or licking her fair neck leaving additional marks on her skin. "Walk closer to the door."

Her teary half-closed eyes looked sideways up at me, the haze of her orgasm yet to leave her mind, displaying the most vulnerable expression I had ever seen on the ever-smiling barista.

Fuck. I licked my lips as I forced myself to slow my thrust.

I didn't know if she understood my words but…

"I promise I won't make you open the door," I promised something I had no intention of doing in the first place as I nudged her forward. Perhaps it was the haze that had been clouding her mind or perhaps it was the promise but resistance waned. She nodded weakly before docilely trudging through the hallway leading up to the front door, leaving a trail of glistening droplets staining the floor.

Though I had to use both hands, wrapping one arm around her slim waist, the other around her chest, to keep her from falling — her legs were too weak to sustain her.

Even with my help, we took a couple of seconds to reach the door. Rika would occasionally stop to suppress her moans now that my hand wasn't covering her mouth.

Guess walking with a dick buried deep within her was no easy task for her delicate and inexperienced body.

24