20 – (R-18) Harvest
5.6k 26 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia’s eyes widened, and she turned to face Hazel. “Really? You’re okay with that?”

Okay with it?

Hazel was a little more than okay with it.

She wouldn’t say the idea of—well, that—had ever been a thing of hers, mostly because of the impossibility of, well, you know, growing a cock, but now that she’d entertained the idea, she admitted it certainly sounded … enticing.

During her experiments with [Shapeshift], her mind had gone to that inappropriate place once or twice. But it had been more of a passing, embarrassing fancy. Something she might have experimented with later, in private, when the opportunity arose.

But having Mia offer to not only indulge that fantasy, but maybe even routinely? Because Mia would need a steady supply of Ecstasy. This wasn’t some one-off event.

The whole concept made her head spin.

“There’s just one thing I have to ask, first,” Hazel said.

“Of course. What is it?”

“How big?”

“How … big?” It took a second for the question to sink in. Mia’s eyes widened, and she gaped at Hazel, probably having expected something more, well, serious.

Hazel laughed at the reaction. She wouldn’t have ever called herself an especially confident person, but it was hard not to be emboldened by Mia’s embarrassment—and at the promise of what was to come.

Or maybe it was just the effect Mia had on her. The girl was way too easy to tease. So how couldn’t she?

“How big do I want it?” Mia protested. “What a perverted question. What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m just being considerate,” Hazel said, grinning at the flushing succubus. “It’s a valid question, isn’t it? I’m guessing big. I’ve got the feeling you’re a bit of a size queen.”

“I prefer women!”

“So? That just means you like big girl cocks.”

The crude words made Mia’s eyes widen, and she turned another shade redder. She crossed her arms and glared at Hazel.

“I knew you would react like this,” she said, her tone almost making her seem genuinely irritated—but Hazel knew better. Mia was just covering up her embarrassment with fake outrage. And the following words confirmed Hazel’s theory. “Well, fine. Whatever. You can make it as big as you want. I don’t mind. Just hurry up.”

“As big as I want?” Hazel asked. “And hurry up? What, are you that eager to get started?”

“No. Because we’re on a time limit, if you’ve forgotten.”

Hazel snorted. “Yeah, sure. But—as big as I want? You should be careful with that.”

Mia flushed and looked away. “You really are a pervert. Though, with how much I’ve caught you looking at me, I can’t say I’m surprised.”

“How can’t I look?” Hazel countered immediately. “Your ass is falling out of your skirt half the time. And your tits—I mean, look at them. Everything about you is stunning. So of course I can’t help it.”

“Well— well—“ Mia huffed, flushing furiously under Hazel’s barrage of compliments. “Just hurry up. Let’s do this.”

Hazel grinned at her, then sobered—exciting as this turn of fate was, it was also a serious situation.

“Okay,” Hazel said. “So you’re sure you want me to use [Skill Edit] that way? ‘Male’ to ‘female’? There’s not something else you’d prefer?”

Mia hesitated briefly, then nodded. “It’s the best choice.”

“Okay,” Hazel said. “Well, then, here it goes.”

She had a strong intuition that [Skill Edit] could be used on other people, but she hadn’t actually tested it. It would be rather unfortunate if it turned out that belief was unfounded.

Focusing her attention on Mia, then in some indescribable way toward her [Oral Harvest] skill, Hazel activated [Skill Edit].

The skill had been activated recently, and thus was mostly used up, but a change as simple as moving ‘male’ to ‘female’ provided so little resistance that even the exhausted ability relented under Hazel’s focused attention—if still a bit reluctantly. With a sort of magical pop, she felt the skill take hold.

Mia’s eyes widened. “Oh. Oh, wow. It worked?”

She sounded disbelieving.

“It worked,” Mia repeated, probably scanning her new skill’s text. “Wow. That’s … wow.”

Having a life-changing ability altered with a simple thought—it was something that reasonably stunned her. Hazel let Mia take it in. She did so faster than expected. After reading the ability, red eyes turned to Hazel.

“So,” Mia said. “Okay. Now, the rest of the plan.”

“The rest of the plan.”

Mia waved impatiently. “Oh, go ahead, won’t you? Don’t make this more of a thing than it is.”

More of a thing than it was?

Hazel was pretty sure growing herself a slimy goo-girl cock and having Mia extract a load from it was exactly as monumental of an event as her excited, mischievous giddiness would suggest. But for Mia’s poor, flustered sake, Hazel guessed she would pretend it wasn’t the greatest thing to ever happen to her.

She focused on her other foundational ability. [Shapeshift] activated, and between her legs, goo rippled and slowly sprouted outward. She let instinct guide her, as every time before. A shaft formed, followed by a head, then two sizable balls, drooping down to her thighs. The process was slow enough that Hazel could feel herself thickening and lengthening, see her new cock taking shape—a sensation that sent a shiver through her, along with a second surge of giddiness. This was really happening. She was doing this. Right in front of Mia.

Soon, Hazel stood, fully erect, a slime dick jutting out from her crotch. Eight thick inches. Mia had said to go big—or had implied it—so Hazel had.

She wiggled her hips side to side, causing her goo cock to sway back and forth. The sensation was as bizarre as it was pleasurable, with a thousand new nerve endings having appeared. [Shapeshift] had done a good job, creating a tool that was identical—she could only assume—to the real thing, and it came with all the amazing, disorienting sensations she would expect. Each of her new nerves fired, her giant gooey girlcock twitching in anticipation as she watched it bounce left and right with her hip’s movements.

Finally, Hazel looked up to see Mia's reaction. It was everything she could have hoped for. Mia’s red eyes were glued to Hazel’s impressive slime-cock, her cheeks bright red and mouth slightly parted. She was breathing harder, her chest rising and falling in excitement.

With a reaction like that, Hazel didn’t need Mia to tell her the truth. But she wanted to hear it.

"So,” Hazel said casually. “Is this big enough?" She gripped herself and wiggled her long, thick rod of goo-girl cock at the succubus. "Will it do, Mia? Do you like it?”

"N-No," Mia said. "Shut up. It's, um, fine. Suitable. For our mission."

"Mission?" Hazel asked teasingly. "You mean, you wrapping your throat around my cock? Sucking out a thick load of my cum? That mission?"

"H-Hazel. Seriously.”

"Oh, fine. I’ll stop teasing. But if I can’t even do that, then I've gotta ask—why aren't you on your knees already?"

Mia held her gaze for a second, blushing furiously under Hazel’s smirk. But this time, she didn’t protest Hazel’s words. Instead, Mia walked forward—then did as Hazel had jokingly instructed her to. She got on her knees. Hazel’s heart skipped several beats.

"That's a good question," Mia said. "We have an extraction to handle, after all. Might as well get to it."

Hazel's thick, eight-inch goo-cock twitched in anticipation at having the succubus's face so suddenly close to it. Hazel swallowed. For all the teasing, Mia was so beautiful as to stun her silent—and the view from above was incredible. Mia’s eyes, large and red, peered up at her, embarrassed yet somehow seductive, framed by a head of long, silky pink hair. Mia was genuinely the most beautiful girl Hazel had ever seen.

And she was about to suck her cock. Her thick, eight inch, goo-girl cock.

How had this happened?

Hazel gently took her weapon in her hand, gripping near the base. Mia seemed to be waiting patiently—she wanted to let Hazel adjust. She knew the experience must be something Hazel had to come to terms with. A new body part, perfectly realistic. Even with her own lust spurring her forward, Mia wanted Hazel to be comfortable. Always considerate. Which was a trait that drove Hazel as wild as Mia's body. How was this girl so perfect? Not just gorgeous, but also a great person?

"How is it?" Mia asked. “What’s it like?”

Hazel let out a shaky breath as she gripped her cock. She stroked up and down, letting the sensation ripple through her—a hot, radiating feeling, starting from her cock and moving upward, making her stomach clench with pleasure. Her cockhead, already dripping gooey green precum, twitched visibly. The sensation, the hot pleasure, was familiar in some ways, but so strange in others.

A cock.

Her cock.

Her eight-inch throbbing, twitching, veiny goo-girl cock.

Hazel's lust took over. Before any part of her rational mind could interject that maybe she should ask first, Hazel gripped herself, then stepped forward and slapped her giant girl-cock onto Mia's face. It hit with a loud, sticky squelch.

Mia closed her eyes, opened her mouth slightly, and moaned.

It was all the encouragement Hazel needed.

She pulled her hips back, sliding her sticky cock down across Mia's face, then, finishing her descent, lined her tip up to Mia's mouth.

Mia reached forward and replaced Hazel's hand with her own, gripping her shaft and stabilizing it. With a long, sensuous lick, she traced her tongue up across Hazel’s shaft, ending at her tip, running her tongue across her sticky cock-head ridge, and finally cupping her tip in her hot, wet mouth. She sucked gently, and her eyes opened. She met Hazel's gaze, red eyes turned a shade darker with lust, and Hazel's mind went hazy. Mia, kneeling there, with her cock in her mouth—it was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. And the sensation. Her wet, warm mouth and tongue, gently caressing her sensitive new member. There were no words to describe it.

"I can't believe this is happening," Hazel murmured.

She grabbed Mia's horns, then gently urged her down. Mia’s hands came up to Hazel's thighs for support, and she lowered herself. Hazel watched, amazed, as her cock was engulfed by Mia's mouth. It was incredible. Her hot, wet tongue, the tight confines of her mouth. Mia kept going, half with Hazel's urging and half by her own, and soon, Hazel's cock-head pressed against the entrance to Mia's throat.

"Ready?" Hazel whispered.

Mia closed her eyes, made a little muffled sound of agreement, and Hazel pushed forward—and the tight ring of her throat wrapped around her cockhead.

Hazel groaned, gripping Mia's horns tighter as cascades of pleasure rushed through her.

"Fuck," she said. "I can't believe this."

She could say that a hundred times, and it wouldn't state half her incredulity. Really. How had she gone from her average mundane life, then died, reincarnated, transmigrated, and now found herself standing here, her goo-girl cock halfway down the throat of a hot demon girl?

It was outrageous. Incomprehensible. In the best possible way.

Her mind still couldn't fully come to terms with it. Not with Mia's hot, tight, wet throat squeezing her. But that wouldn't stop her from enjoying the moment.

Mia wiggled her head, pushing herself down and taking another inch of her own volition. Hazel groaned. Her entire mind went white with the hot ecstasy of the sensation. Mia's mouth, her slick throat, her slippery, warm tongue—all of it, wrapped around her cock, taking her in. Working away eagerly, all for the sake of giving Hazel pleasure, bringing her higher.

Or—not really. To save the mysterious stranger by earning Ecstasy for Mia. But Hazel knew better. Mia also just wanted this. For all the bashful attitude and pretend outrage, this cute demon girl wasn’t all that innocent. She liked showing off her body in tight, skimpy outfits, and savored whenever she caught Hazel looking. And also, apparently, craved sucking thick, eight inch slime-girl cocks.

"For not being very experienced with this," Hazel murmured. "You're doing a great job at taking me.” She breathed heavily as she looked down her body, seeing Mia’s lips three-quarters down her shaft. “I mean, look. You're almost there. Let's finish it off.”

Without warning, Hazel gripped Mia's horns, then shoved her hips forward. Mia's eyes shot open, and she struggled in surprise. But with her firm cock-sucking handles—Mia's horns—Hazel easily guided the girl all the way down, until her lips wrapped around the base of her cock. Her whole cock, all eight inches, inside Mia, pulsating and twitching, bending her throat outward.

Hazel had heard blowjobs were great, but this? This was unbelievable. So much more than she had expected. But maybe that was because it was Mia.

She held Mia in place for a moment, enjoying the feeling, and the sight of the pink-haired succubus gagging on her cock, before finally letting Mia pull off. A trail of saliva, precum, and sticky green slime connected the top of her cock-head to Mia's lips.

Mia sputtered, coughed, and gasped for breath, and the hacking noises finally gave Hazel pause.

“Am I—am I being too rough?"

Mia responded by diving back down. Hazel groaned as her cock was enveloped again, and the hot, wet sensation overwhelmed her.

Right.

Succubus.

Shy and inexperienced, but she'd probably received her class for a reason.

Assisting Mia, she pressed the succubus all the way back down, her sticky girlcock bulging the girl's throat outward and making her gag—a sensation that only tightened and heightened her throat's hold, making Hazel's hips squirm in pleasure.

"F-fuck," Hazel murmured. "You're tight, Mia. So fucking tight. I—I can't help myself."

Hazel pulled her hips back, sliding her cock back, until the tip of her cockhead popped free of Mia's throat—then slapped back forward, smashing into her face. Mia gagged, and Hazel repeated the motion, starting to pick up the pace. Her balls, heavy and full, bounced off the underside of Mia's chin. Sticky squelches accompanied each thrust, and a hot pleasure built rapidly.

"Mia," Hazel murmured. "I—fuck, I'm not gonna last that long. Is that fine?"

Mia responded by taking her all the way again, her hot mouth and throat enveloping her. If anything, Mia seemed excited by the prospect that she would have Hazel's hot, sticky load ejecting down her throat and filling up her stomach as soon as possible.

Hazel was too.

"F-Fine," Hazel said, gripping Mia's horns. "Here you go. Here's your—your reward."

A few more strokes, and Hazel groaned, then shoved Mia down, forcing her eight-inch slime-girl cock all the way into her throat. She held her there as the hot pleasure reached its peak, and her balls clenched. Hazel threw her head back, squeezed her eyes shut, and moaned as her first-ever load exploded directly down Mia's throat.

Her cock pulsated and twitched, her cum spurting out in heavy, thick bursts. Every shot sent a wave of ecstasy through Hazel, and her knees wobbled as she struggled to hold herself upright. Mia dutifully kept her mouth and throat wrapped around her. She bobbed her head, stimulating Hazel through the entirety of her climax.

Hazel felt each searing shot of her twitching cock travel up through her shaft, then erupt down Mia’s throat. Mia's stomach filled with hot strings, more and more, surprising both of them with how much gooey girl-cum exploded from her. Mia's eyes went hazy, running out of oxygen as Hazel continued to empty herself, but Mia studiously kept her nose pressed firmly into Hazel's pelvis, her lips wrapped around her hilt.

Finally, Hazel's orgasm subsided, and the high faded. She loosened her grip on Mia's horns, and the girl pulled herself free and collapsed onto the ground, coughing. Hazel stepped back, also dizzy, and collapsed onto her butt, her softening goo-cock leaving a trail of sticky slime as it slid out of Mia's mouth.

Mia's chest heaved up and down as she gasped and coughed for air. Saliva, slime, and cum coated her chin, dripping down onto her tits.

For a few moments, they both sat there, recovering.

"Fuck," Hazel muttered. "That was amazing, Mia."

There wasn’t any other way to put it.

165