108 – Tired – R+18 – Strong S*x Content!!
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bastian was tired as he had fought and killed more than a thousand men, and surely some of the followers of the impostor king had survived his “revenge”, and shortly would hunt for him. Bastian’s objective was to go in the direction of the United Kingdom islands, and after calling for his loyal Thunderbird he made some caress on its head and changed some pleasantries with his pets before hopping on his back and soaring in the skies flying straight for the island.

As the giant bird flew fast over the distance, it took not more than two and a half hours to arrive in some ruins over the ocean, following the orientation of the AI and landing with no problems in a large and beautiful landscape. Bastian was really tired of all the fight and flight so after ensuring his surroundings, he entered his Godly Abode, and Julya hurried to receive him and knowing better than anyone directed him straight to the bathroom for a long bath and a well-deserved massage.

Bastian was so tired that he did not notice that there were two new girls around him, washing his body with care and massaging his body displaying lovely faces. Julya noticed after some time that he had fallen into a deep sleep and using her powers she lifted him and placed his body inside the hot bathtub, laying his body over hers while he relaxed his body in the hot water, by his right Elise massaged his left while Edeline took care of the right side of his body. Caring and love were seen in those eyes, and after some time, a small head popped through the door, and entered the bathroom slowly, sneakily trying to see the naked Bastian.

Julya felt her presence as soon as Milene touched the door and whispering called her to join inside the bathtub. Milene almost had a heart attack and she froze when she heard Julya, but not a second had passed when her body moved, and she slowly stripped of her clothes, in her birth suit, she entered the bathtub looking intensely at Bastian’s body.

Julya had long ago understood Milene, she saw through all the disguises that the girl used to deceive everyone, the truth was that the smart naughty girl used tricks to fool everyone as she wanted to call Bastian’s attention to her, she never showed anyone her true face or feelings, but she felt in love for the elf Bastian as soon as she saw him for the very first time, she felt a tingly sensation in between her legs, and it worsened every day, but near him, the tingly sensation overwhelmed her senses.

Julya saw through the little nymph and after she knew her better she talked to Milene occasionally, teasing the girl just to see the results, of course, she also took time to explain the “obligations” of Bastian’s disciples which involved bath time, the girl widened her eyes in the beginning but took attention to every word and nodded her head in agreement.

Julya had long agreed that Bastian’s lust was too big for a few women to carry and the more the better, to serve wholeheartedly her son, her man, her young master, her love, her everything, even taking care of teaching the new woman that entered his harem to serve him properly, as he liked, following his every desire and wish.

After some time, Milena came back to her senses approaching him, between his legs massaging them, and staring intensely at his manhood, still sleeping, gulping her saliva from time to time, she should be wondering if “that” voracious giant dragon would fit her tiny virgin pussy that was throbbing intensely. Sweat dropped intensely from Milena’s forehead, but she gathered all her courage to take that sleeping dragon in between her two small hands, caressing the voracious dragon with her smooth hands, up and down, after some time, it rose to a half-sleeping state, and under Julya’s whispering voice and orientation she pushed the skin down displaying the head of the voracious dragon with that single eye staring at her, as she stared it back, gulping hard and loud from time to time.

Julya realized her nervousness, and asked to switch places, now, Milena sat on the border of the bathtub, with Bastian in between her legs, resting his head on her almost flat chest, Julya by his right, and Elise on his left, Edeline, the oldest sister was in between his legs, assuming the position to handle the half sleeping dragon with all the care, she moved her smooth hands up and down, making the dragon awaken even further. Julya decided to help her and whispering told her to climb over it, placing her hips over the voracious dragon and sliding it between her lower lips. Edeline did not wait for a second order and immediately did as she was told, climbing over Bastian’s hips, moving her hips sensually, back and forth, rubbing her lower lips over his voracious dragon, rubbing it slowly, it was visible by her expressions that those lewd movements pleasured her intensely, and soon the moans started to echo aloud through the bathroom walls:

“Humm! Haaa! Humpf! Oohh!” Time and time again her voice went from the starting almost inaudible whispers of pleasure to loud moans.

 Edeline was so engrossed in the pleasure that she felt, lost inside her own world that she did not notice when Bastian opened his eyes and stared at her intensely. Bastian could not describe the pleasure of those lower lips rubbing his voracious dragon, Bastian was still drowsy, so to wake himself he shook his head and looked to his right where he saw Julya and at his left Elise, suddenly he noticed also two small smooth hands caressing and massaging his head, looking up he saw Milene, who immediately went red as a tomato but continued what she was doing with love and care.

On his lap, a beautiful lady moved her hips with care, intensely immersed in her pleasure, she never noticed when with a grim on his face, Bastian made a sudden move with his hips, allowing the tip of his mighty dragon to align with the entrance of her tiny virgin pussy, and when she moved again, she felt a strange feeling as Bastian’s huge rod entered her wet pussy slowly widening her pussy and conquering her virginity going balls deep with the strength that she applied.

Edeline facial expression went from intensely lost to completely lost when she felt the sensation of that voracious dragon entering her virgin wet pussy enlarging her narrow inner walls to accommodate the illustrious guest that reached her womb in the first strike, kissing it hard, making her cum, immediately Bastian felt her already narrow inner walls strangle his huge dick even further, as it wanted him to stop moving, but her hips did not stop, by the contrary, it moved even faster and in large movements, driving it in and out of her pussy, back leaving just the tip and forward to grabble it to the base, her eyes were already drowsy, her lips were parted and her rose tongue stick out with no control at all, her sweat and her saliva mixed to drip on the water. It took no time to Bastian feel it again as Edeline constricted her body curving her back and looking at the ceiling with dazed widened eyes, growling unknown sounds of pleasure, as she narrowed her inner muscles and strangled Bastian’s long rod even further almost scratching over it, Bastian also felt it coming and started to move his hips in synchrony with hers, both cuming at the same time.

Bastian spent some time, but as he looked at Edeline's face, she had already passed out, Bastian looked at his right at Julya to see his mother's grim face looking back at him. With care, Bastian stood from his position and stood up, placing Edeline’s body over the border of the bathtub, just in time to see another figure by the corner of the bathroom, barely reaching a meter and a half, smooth and bright dark skin, blue-purplish eyes, long ears, long black purplish hair going until her waist, combined perfectly with her perfect curves on the right places, considering her high, on her head two horns protruded and, on her back, just above her hips a pair of wings, which remembered bat wings by their format. Bastian knew who was, she was the little succubus he brought from Demondor. Julya looked intensely at Bastian, to see his behavior as he saw the little succubus again, and Bastian asked:

“How has she grown this much?” Julya giggled at Bastian’s question and explained.

“Did you forget how she has been fed?” Bastian spent a glance with the corner of his eyes at Julya, who made a gesture for the little succubus to approach, and the little succubus came close with both hands in front of her tiny body, trembling in shyness. Julya looked at her and pointed to the girl lying over the border of the bathtub and said:

“You can have your fill from her!” The blue-purplish eyes of the girl brightened even more in excitement, as she was going to have her first meal on site. Bastian observed as the shy little succubus approached in between Edeline’s legs opening it wide in an “M” shape, enough for her to approach her lips to Edeline’s lower lips which started to drip his white viscous seed, and the little succubus extended her long and thin tongue to gather her meal, totally engrossed on her “dish” in front of her, with closed eyes, she savored it with gusto.

Bastian voracious dragon was still hard but the scene in front of him made it twitch, and he felt a familiar tongue and mouth lick it clean slowly and throughout, he let a grunt and looked down to see Julya and Elise kneeling on the floor in front of him, Julya had gobbled it up to the base, while Elise appeared to be hypnotized with her mouth open in an “O” shape.

Julya withdrew the voracious dragon from the deepthroating she was performing stepping aside to leave Elise to take care of the throbbing voracious dragon which pointed up defying the skies. Elise slowly approached her open lips to the tip of that bright rod, kissing it, after some time she stuck her tongue out, licking the tip, savoring it slowly with her eyes closed, and Bastian could do nothing more than leave a grunt in pleasure, feeling that rose small and smooth tongue on his manhood.

Little by little, Elise opened her jaws to gobble it inside her tiny mouth, reaching her deepest for the first try she achieved to make him moan in pleasure, slowly Elise gathered confidence to go on, faster and deeper each time.

Bastian had had enough and pulling her head he helped her to stand, Bastian took her firmly in his tight embrace, helping her to calm down for her “debut”, slowly caressing her back with his firm hands, he took time till he could feel her body loosen and relax. After a short time, Bastian started to caress her breast easily in the beginning while his other hand groped her butt hard, fulfilling his desire for that soft fresh, while Elise left soft whispering moans in the beginning, but now she moaned as loud as she felt, and Bastian took his time, until his hands reached her lower lips, feeling her body lose the strength soon as he touched her clitoris with his middle finger. Elise’s arms were long-lasting over Bastian shoulders embracing him tightly as well, feeling the connection of both bodies.

Bastian middle finger took time to slide over her pink soft slit, parting her labia minori and skillfully reaching the entrance for her tight virgin wet pussy, exploring her inner walls he could feel her body tremble each time he reached one of her soft spots.

Bastian was in heat and soon he moved her body to the border of the bathtub, making her rest her arms over it, while he went behind her embracing her body tight, massaging both her breasts with his hands, changing the shape of her middle-sized boobs to his heart's content, and from time to time he grabbed one of her erect nipples to play, stretching and twitching them occasionally.

Elise could not hold her loud moans anymore, as Bastian changed the shape of her breasts by his will, when suddenly his hands moved, one was grabbing her waist while the other pointed his voracious dragon dick at the entrance of her tiny wet throbbing pussy. Bastian used his skills to slide it through her tight inner walls until he felt a membrane, which took no effort to rumble under the presence of his mighty voracious dragon, making her open her eyes wide, as well as her mouth in a mixture of pain and pleasure, Elise lost her virginity, but the voracious dragon did not stop, and soon with some of Bastian’s effort, the tip reached her womb, kissing it, sending an electric jolt through her spine, and Bastian could feel her body trembling as well, as she came with his first thrust, also squirting over his mighty rod, helping to lube it further, but Bastian was not near to satisficed and resumed to move his hips, now holding Elise with both hands by the waist, moving back and forth, under Elise’s loud moans.

Milene, who was right in front did not believe her eyes, as she could see that giant dick disappear inside her sister’s tiny pussy, Milene gulped hard each time she heard her sister moan, unbeknownst to her, her pussy throbbed hard, and release large quantities of her juices, by her side, Julya spent some glances over her and over the little succubus that had already finished part of her meal.

In front of them, Bastian was deeply engrossed in pleasure Elise, responded to his thrusts with loud moans and from time to time tried to lance a glance over her shoulder at Bastian. After a while, Bastian took one of her arms, pulling it back to hold her in place as he went all the way inside her, sometime later Bastian could feel her whole body tremble as her inner walls tightened around his dick even more, and he felt her as she squirted over his rod under grunts and moans, Bastian painted her inner walls and womb white with his thick-viscous white seeds.

Bastian held her by her belly, preventing her body from falling over her face, as she lost all strength, Bastian took a second to recover his breath and moved her body over the border of the bathtub, to lay her in a comfortable position to rest. Sometime later the little succubus crawled in Elise’s direction doing the same as before, for her fist.

Bastian stood standing and this time, Milene jumped into action to lick his rod clean, Bastian could feel her tiny mouth stretching wide trying to gobble it inside, failing miserably as its size was huge, but she did not give up, licking it all over by its side, from the tip to the bottom, even his balls received a special lick cleaning treatment. Julya noticed it was already clean and came over, to assume her place, and pushing Bastian to sit over the border of the bathtub, she climbed him in a swift move she had already positioned herself on the top of his body, aligning the tip of his rod to the entrance of her already dripping wet pussy.

Julya held Bastian in her embrace while he smoothly licked and sucked her breasts, with his arms around her waist, gobbling her but, while the experienced mother Julya left the gravity work, releasing the weight of her body to slide his huge voracious dragon inside her tight wet dripping pink pussy, going all the way to the bottom leaving only the balls out, she left a loud moan as the tip of his dick hit the entrance of her womb, making her cum intensely and squirt a lot of her love juices over his body. 

Under her continuous moans and grunts, Bastian started to move his hips, back and forth, slow in the beginning but faster and faster as he felt her arousal state accumulate, hitting her womb with each thrust, anyone could observe that her mind had already gone to pleasure land, with automatic movements she went up and down, sometimes back and forth as well, synchronizing the movements to reach as deep as he could, it took no time to see her face change again and Elise arched her back now looking at the ceiling with her wide dazed eyes as her open mouth also dripped her saliva as Elise visited the ninth heaven herself, her inner walls clamped all over his huge dick as Elise reached climax herself.

Hitting hard in strong and long movements, Bastian also cum in large spurts to paint her inner walls white again and again and waiting for a while as Elise was lost in pleasuring, fainting after the shockwave brought by the immense pleasure. Bastian held her in his arms, helping her to lie down on the border of the bathtub to rest for a while.

 

0