112 – A United Kingdom of Aroused Fairies?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bastian knew that Wendy had trouble leaving her lust in check, and when Bastian sat facing front of her with open legs for her to clean, he saw her body shaking and asked:

“Is there any problem?” Wendy stared at him for a second and was dazed of her state, back to the action of cleaning him thoroughly, Bastian could see her whole as stood standing in front of him, in her birth suit.

Wendy’s tiny body was well proportioned, her fair skin was smooth and her ample breasts composed an alluring sight in comparison to her slender body, her bewitching thin waist and her hips showcased her beauteous tight butt. No fat could be found in the wrong places, all in all, her body was gorgeous, and her fetching face was a ten of ten. Thin lips, gray wide eyes in the same color as her long-combed hair, pointy ears, and chin as well, which made a perfect composition to her nose, comparing her, she looked like the Wendy from the movie.

Bastian kept his look at her expressions, which surely would fault when she reached his groin, opening a grim when he saw that her tiny hands froze in the air, Wendy held her hands stuck in place when she noticed it was time to clean the voracious dragon, Wendy froze. Bastian used his lowest voice to say:

“You do not have to do it if you do not want to!” Swaying her head from side to side, Wendy gulped hard and said:

“But I want it!” Bastian moved his body, embracing her tiny body in his embrace, carefully, not to harm her or her wings. After a second, he felt her stiff body relax, embracing him back, she said in her meek voice:

“Please, take care of me!” Bastian knew what this sentence meant, and carefully, he took her to sit on his lap, placing his hands on the smooth skin of her ample thighs, he asked:

“Are you sure?” Wendy looked him deep into his mesmerizing eyes, and she said:

“I can not hold back anymore!” Bastian did not know that the Fairies had a devastating lust, and for them, his elf-over-handsome features were an overkill situation, leaving all the female single Fairies infatuated with him at first eye contact, as love at first sight.

Bastian did not make a fuss of it, caressing her smooth skin carefully, discovering that her body was over-sensitive, and each touch of his hands brought her to the limit. Bastian continued his caresses all over her delicious body until he could play fairly with her ample chest, while his hands worked to uncover her weakness, his lips were lovingly planting kisses on her lips, occasionally sucking on her lower lips and then the upper one, just until he could kiss her tiny rose lips, making her face the oblivion.

A little later, after some caresses and probing her body with his hands, Bastian got aroused and Wendy felt under her butt something hard poking her and she knew what it was, and unconsciously she moved her hips from time to time, spreading her love juices over his voracious dragon, which almost lifted her tiny body in the air when it throbbed.

Sleeping it already made her knees tremble, now awake she did not imagine the full “length” of the trouble she had got into, gulping hardly a great amount of saliva from time to time. His kisses spread from her lips to her cheeks, to her pointy ears, to her neck, until his mouth reached the snowy peaks, where her erect nipples crowned the sight. Bastian started licking those tiny beads with some gusto, spreading his lips, he could munch on her breasts, sometimes biting them carefully not to hurt, enough to make her quill.

Bastian was too busy to see, but Wendy’s eyes were already dazed, she had climaxed when Bastian reached her breasts, moaning loudly, and from then on, she was just experiencing new sensations, but Bastian’s hands were not idle, with his left he groped her butt, while his skillfully right hand explored in between her thighs, reaching her tiny pinky slit with his middle finger, he parted it, showcasing her tiny and pinky pussy for the single privileged, Bastian used his thumb to rub the bud of her clitoris, while his middle finger parted her lower lips, exploring her tiny tight pussy.

Bastian was excited to probe further and waited for no invitation, inserting his middle finger in her tight pinky pussy, reaching for her “spots”, as her own body betrayed her, and her mouth proffered incoherent sentences among loud moans, trembling and shaking each time that he touched any sensible spot, and it took no time to make her cum and squirt already reaching her second hard climax, even before Bastian could add his second finger.

Bastian increased the game using her love juices to lube his second finger, leaving no time for any complaints he used swift and skillful movements, to reach all her spots, rubbing her inner walls intensely and raising her aroused state to another level, Bastian started to lose his concentration and he lost his mind to his lust, placing the tip of his huge voracious dragon in between the rose lips of her tiny pinky pussy, and for his surprise, it went in considerably smooth, spreading her inner walls to accommodate his abnormally huge size.

Bastian felt a little resistance from a membrane, which took little strength to breach, going deep inside her until he was balls deep inside her, her face displayed a little pain experience, subsiding not too long after Bastian started to move his hips slowly, and looking down for a long time, Wendy could see the bulge in her belly, just a little lower from her chests, proving that her body went to the extreme to have him in.

At the same time, Bastian was also ecstatic by the prowess that Wendy displayed accommodating his whole length and width without bleeding nor a drop of blood, but it passed fast as he also felt intense pleasure of her tight inner walls coiling along his huge dick intensely, under his most loved soundtrack, the grunts and moans of his lovers, while riding his huge dick, he decided to explore even further and inserted a finger in Wendy’s tiny asshole. 

Wendy’s eyes went wide open as she felt a strange sensation as a foreigner's finger fucked her asshole, she did not know why, but the unpleasant sensation became pleasurable by the second, overheating her already aroused body to the climax, cuming hard, squirting all over the place, while her body trembled from the hair to her toes, as she felt a jolt when Bastian started to spurt large quantities of his white sticky seeds inside her.

Bastian panted for a while and a second later, his hips started to move again, Wendy unknowingly had a lost smile on her face, while her tiny pinky tongue dripped with her drool, and her wide-open eyes were now where dazed.

Bastian felt her body relax and her lost arms by the sides of her body explained that she had no more strength left anymore. Bastian had not pitied her but moved her body to lay with her belly on the floor, and uplifting her butt in the air, he pinned her with one hand while the other placed his dick in the entrance of her asshole, her juices and his seeds already lubed the entrance, and with no effort he was inside her again, this time she felt intense pain, gritting her teeth as hard as she could.

A second later, Bastian had thrust his dick all inside her tiny bubbly butt, starting to move his hips, feeling another presence in the bathroom, Bastian looked up to see at the door, already naked, one of the other Fairies that had welcomed him at the tribe. Bastian looked at the other Fairy, deep in her eyes, with lust in his own, while thrusting as hard as he could inside Wendy’s tiny asshole, he kept moving his hips unconsciously times fast, other times slow, and now Wendy had already lost all her strength, leaving a funny expression with half-open eyes and mouth, drooling on the floor while visited the ninth heaven.

The other Fairy looked at the scene intensely, while her hands willingly played with her boobs and her slit, vocalizing funny sounds like old Japanese ecchi animes from his previous life. Bastian was glaring intensely at the voyeur and unhesitatingly made a hand gesture calling her to approach, the curious lewd uninvited guest approached him, and Bastian used his free hand to grab her by the waist, bringing her face near his own, he planted a kiss over her tiny smooth rose lips, his hands were not idle, already exploring the voyeur slit eagerly spreading it, her tiny bud was already hard, her clitoris throbbed for attention and affection, which Bastian was happy to attend, rubbing his thumb over it and occasionally flickering it, and in between parted trembling lips and moans, stuttering she said:

“I-I aah-am Beth, Ple-please ta-aah-ke ca-aahn-re off meeeee!” By the end of the sentence, she was cuming for the first time, squirting over his hands, and moaning like a squirrel.

Bastian was already lost in lust, and with a loud grunt he also cumed inside Wendy’s tight asshole, painting her insides with his white sticky cum in long spurts, still in the climax by the overload of sensations, Wendy passed out as she arched her back, trying to look up, her eyes lost all the bright left, closing them to rest, with her butt still lifted in the air, while Bastian withdrew his dick from her butthole with a “plop” sound, he spurted again, painting her back and wings with big white stains, highlighting her tiny body.

Beth started to stare at his huge dick still stained with Wendy’s and his juices in awe of the size, Bastian, by the other side was deeply lost in lust, forgetting the evident difference of sizes, he pinned her down on the floor, opening wide her legs, moved on top of Beth adjusting his position to reach her rosy wet entrance to her tiny pussy with his huge voracious dragon, ready to enter her.

Beth was a little scared at the moment but had no time to complain as he resumed inserting his huge rod inside her tight pussy entrance paying no mind to anything, surprisingly entering it smoothly, reaching her hymen which opposed no threatening resistance to the invader. Beth tried to say something but the stinging pain made her grit her teeth and close one of her eyes, while the other left a drop of tear roll.

Bastian wanted more and with a thrust he reached her deep, going all in, balls deep inside her. Beth lost strength as his groin reached her smooth skin and she felt a hard strike inside her, sending a jolt through her body to her brain, making her reach another hard climax, squirting again and again in a loud climax frenzy. Bastian just grunted and resumed moving his waist, going in and out of her clinging tiny pussy which embraced his huge rod in a particular way that made him lose the restraints of his lust, he did thrust his dick deep and strong in her, making a bulge appear on her belly each time he went deep, a smirk appeared on his lost and dazed face.

Bastian kept thrusting inside her until he felt her already tight pussy inner walls tighten yet further, making him speed up his waist going in deeper sometimes, shallow and slower on others, and suddenly her tiny body trembled from head to toe and Bastian knew she was cuming hard yet again, accompanying her in long strong spurs, but yet to finish he withdrew his throbbing dick, to spurt a long and strong shot of his seeds over her, painting her already sweaty body in his cum. Bastian sat on the floor and looking in front of him, lay down two Fairies, all drenched in sweat and cum, one facing the floor, the other the ceiling.

Bastian had recovered some of his reasoning, after a deep sigh and with a small gesture of his hands he made both Fairies float in the air, and with another swift move, all of them moved through the portal, inside his Godly Abode, to be more specific to the bathroom, but second later two figures entered his bathroom, even before he could realize, both of the figures were beside the Fairies, one poking Beth’s tiny body with her slender smooth hands, while the other stuck her tiny tongue inside Wendy's pussy to gather her meal.

Suckie did not mind where it was, but her meal was not to be lost, by the other side, Julya moved the little Fairy beside Wendy, looking at them for a while, she even spent a glance at Bastian, commenting:

“You love these small bodies, right?” Bastian looked at Julya intensely, moving his body to arrive behind her and rug her by the waist, just to move his hands and grab Julya’s ample chest, groping them at will, and after a loving kiss on his mother’s long neck he said:

“I love them all! Small, Young, Tall, Ample! They are made for me to love them all! Julya had no comment to make anymore as she was already busy, moaning softly for her beloved.

0