Summary:
745 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First: I AM A ROOKIE….! NOR JESUS WAS ABLE TO MAKE EVERYONE FOLLOW HIM…SO, I, A MERE AND POOR GUY WILL NOT ACCOMPLISH EITHER!    Guys!.... it is not a drama, in fact, it was my most wish no one had to suffer...but life is different from what I want. 

This is the story about the very truth to be told about the unique Brazilian Martial God’s Harem Ascension. The idea is to bring something new for you to read in peace. Oh, you have a ‘BestSeller’, I will welcome you to teach me one or two things about writing. Ok? Are we clear? Good Reading.

I am sure you already have an idea of this ‘author’s’ origin, but to make it clear: Yes, I am Brazilian!! And we speak Portuguese here, so, my English is not my native language… I hope you’ve understood the hint!

For now, the idea is to publish the whole story, from his previous life until he reaches the Immortal Realm. So, bear it with me! Oh! I had forgotten! My onomatopoeia vocabulary is not so vast, so excuse me, and if you have any problem understanding any word, please feel free to ask me.

Please! Accept my deepest bow in gratitude!

As I am Brazilian, unemployed, and poor I have no shame to ask so please!

Please if you like it, you can support me, and I am sure it will not make any difference to you, you can send me a dollar or more, supporting me brings me motivation to write more and more, as I am unemployed, I am thanking you again, for the help as well. All my children will thank you as well.

patreon.com/LewdDao4All

Beautiful People! I have decided to make it clear: “The style I write does not follow the traditional ones, I write to tell a story from a friend of mine! Several times I will change the style, why? ‘Cause I can!”

“I do not hope to be acknowledged by the Academies around nor win any contest” But if you can tip me a dollar or two, I thank you in advance. Also: “I know that There won’t be a Manga, Anime, or Movie about it!”

Well, I have heard recently that I should explore the "themes" and "character" a little bit more, and believe, that comparing my work with other authors ain't nice, as a Brazilian, I write to tell a narrative, simple and efficient. Well, I should, I could, but there is no reason, as the main idea is to bring you something nice and easy to read, or listen to, like anyone telling the tale.

To be clear again, I am poor and I need to work full days, so sorry not to extend or exploit some of the dramas, maybe someday I decide to re-write the story. But I won't leave you short-handed, I promised before and will stick to my word to deliver it to the very end.  But I wanted your help as well, I won't ask much, nor for money...since it appears that you are as broke as I am...he!he!he!he!

However I sincerely wanted to ask you to rate my story, so you will help me to push it further, ok? It ain't much and won't hurt or cost you a penny! But if you are sincere enough it will be of great help! Favorite the Story! Leave nice ratings! Comment on it!

Just to remember, I do not have sponsors, donors, or tippers so far, nor an Editor to help me correct my misspellings on the play. I make it all by myself, of course, I use "Grammarly" to help with some corrections, but I write all the texts by myself, and I am proud of it, I do not use any "writing helpers" or "AI" to help me...so far....he!he!he!he!

So, guys, Thanks, and see you in the next chapters...' Arigato go sai massu!'

The Only one...Lewd_Dao_4_All!

Thank You! For the ones that like it, please leave a comment or a review! If you can, you may support me as well! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did when I wrote it.

-------UNITED WE ARE---------------------------------\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/----------------------STRONGER----------

Please! Do not forget to add to your favorites as well!  Do not forget to review and rate it! Please read some chapters first!

20