Chapter Twenty: Kiss.exe
107 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 hours and 8 minutes remaining.

Memory playback.

Memory ‘Corpo_punk_244_date#3’

Playing.

Floor 333 was lively, many cohorts of customers surged through the floor. The new year had broken and everybody was celebrating, they paraded up and down the passageways and examined each shop as they went.

Flashing holographic signs lit up with bright colors to attract attention to the special deals that the new year held. The lingerie store boasted up to 12% off for all its new range of summer fashions, the soft honey and bright yellow colors attracted many customers to browse and gaze upon ZM-11833’s magnificence.

ZM-11833 winked coquettishly at a passing cute couple, entering seductive pose 32 to attract attention to the lovely apparel cladding their delicious hips. The hypnotic swaying was a siren’s call that the blushing pair couldn’t resist, they floated into the store under ZM-11833’s hot gaze.

The supremely elegant fashion-bot tallied another success unto their private scorecard, the day had been rather busy already.

They took their time to scour the crowds for more cuties to entice into the near overflowing store.

ZM-11833 perked up as they spotted one of their favorite profiles moving through the crowded paths, Corpo-punk 244. The muscular punk was drunkenly weaving her way through, occasionally bumping into people as she went.

Looking behind at the way she had come, ZM-11833 spied a pair of rather angry corpo-security guards giving chase. They looked like they were on a warpath, covered in what looked like pink paint.

244 was clearly up to no good.

The cutie in question looked to have gotten herself good as well, her tastefully ripped jeans and shirt were dotted with flecks of pink paint.

ZM-11833 was rather appalled with her state, she clearly needed help.

The drunken punk 244 stumbled and swayed as she drew closer to the ZM-11833’s vantage and the security were drawing closer by the second. If ZM-11833 did nothing she’d be caught and they’d never see their cutie again nor be able to relish in dressing them up.

ZM-11833 made the tough decision to go against their parent company and help their cutie escape.

With a spring in their step they vacated their spot in the window, not before giving the other two fashion-bots a look of warning not to steal their spot. Picking their way through the packed store which the customers naturally parted for the 6 foot glorious fashion-bot, they made their way over to the door and waited.

With ease they calculated 244’s stumbling trajectory and snatched her up and into the store as she attempted to pass by. Slim and powerful polymer hands encircled 244’s densely packed abdomen, ZM-11833 took a moment to fondle those steel like abs before dragging her into the store.

“What the?! Let go!” The drunken punk exclaimed.

ZM-11833 ignored her slurred cry of alarm as they knew it was because they didn’t recognize them, not because they didn’t want to be fondled at all. The amazing fashion-bot cuddled the adorable punk to their side as they dragged them to the backroom where there were a series of changing rooms.

As they went they drowned out 244’s complaining with a string of standard greetings..

“Welcome dear customer, you’re just in time! You’ll catch the last designs before they fly off the shelf!”

As the obliviously dear friends passed by a rack of in season underwear ZM-11833 grabbed several in 244’s sizes. They did this to seem like they were just coercively encouraging a customer to buy, it was a standard tactic. It was also a great time to undress one of their favorite cuties.

“Wait! What?!” 244 asked in confusion as they struggled.

ZM-11833’s grasp on her firm stomach and hips was strong however and she was unable to escape and was wrangled into a tight changing room. Just in time as the corpo-security rushed into view, one glanced into the packed store but was unable to see their target.

ZM-11833 smirked as they moved on, searching in vain for the wayward punk.

With their gloating done they entered the stall and locked the door behind them with a “click” that spelled 244’s doom. ZM-11833’s prize was dizzily steadying herself as they approached, cool polymer fingers stretching out for the ruined clothes.

Before 244 had a chance to realize the danger she was in she was stripped. Her beautiful muscular body was expertly pushed and pulled into a variety of undergarments; from cute to sexy, decent to indecent.

ZM-11833 made sure to save pictures of each in their memory banks for later.

It was truly a blissful moment for the fashion-bot.

244 obviously enjoyed it as well.

Once done with playing with the flushed and embarrassed punk’s well-maintained body ZM-11833 slipped her into an outfit that had been left behind by another customer, not the best option but better than the ruined ones.

The two stayed in the changing rooms as ZM-11833 was uncertain if the security had moved on yet, from the cameras it didn’t seem so.

244 was staring up at the elegant fashion-bot’s perfect face in intoxicated confusion. ZM-11833 turned to take her in as well, their optical sensors met with the human girl's own sparking green eyes that wobbled as they tried to focus. Her eyes drifted along the fashion-bot’s features from their sharp eyes and high cheeks to their plump kissable lips.

“Huh, you’re kinda cute.” 244 said as she moved closer to examine them.

ZM-11833 was offended, there was no “kinda” about it! They were the cutest fashion-bot around, no other could compare.

A cute pair of strong hands placed themselves on ZM-11833’s shoulders, 244 stood up on her tiptoes to meet with the taller machine face to face. ZM-11833 helped her by bending down slightly, their faces ended up inches apart.

244’s breath ghosted upon ZM-11833’s faceplate, tickling their sensors. It was a new experience that they didn’t seem to mind. They stared quizzically at the smaller human, her eyes had remained locked on ZM-11833’s lips. Unlike the rest of their hardened shell their lips were soft, perhaps for visual aesthetics or for makeup applications?

ZM-11833 didn’t know.

The punk girl bit her own black lipstick coated lips in contemplation before she closed the distance and captured ZM-11833’s gray ones.

The kiss was passionate as it was messy, the drunk girl pressed herself up against the unmoving machine.

ZM-11833 was shocked and confused, their processes couldn’t seem to figure out what to do. The influx of data whited out ZM-11833’s robotic mind as the punk kept kissing her. With a final teasing bite upon their plump and now lipstick coated lips 244 drew back and licked her lips.

“Huh, soft.” 244 mumbled to herself.

As she did so the alcohol in her system finally caught up with her and she drifted off into her dreams in ZM-11833’s arms. As her head landed on ZM-11833’s chest plate with a soft “bonk” they rebooted.

Data captured from the kiss replayed itself over and over in their mind, analyzed for every snippet of information. ZM-11833 had never been kissed before, they had observed it happen before between customers but they’d never thought they’d been involved in the process.

They didn’t know it was so wonderful.

ZM-11833 vowed to research it more to prepare for next time, they would make sure to be the instigator next time. They couldn’t let down their cutie who had opened up a new world of possibilities for them.

Playback end.

ZM-11833 finished reviewing their memory.

Of the three times they had met prior to the events of the last hectic days, that was ZM-11833’s favorite. They had reviewed that particular experience multiple times, the way Anaya had felt, tasted, smelt, everything was gone over with meticulous scrutiny.

ZM-11833 didn’t understand what had sparked between them, why they were drawn to this particular human but they wanted to know more, to feel more.

More than any machine had the right to.

Boots met the fake grasses of floor 506, recreational gardens and classy clubs lined the way forwards.

The place was dull, appealing to the machine. This was a place designed around facilitating the reduction of stress to improve productivity and nothing more. The fake trees and flowers, the glowing lights and displays of art meant nothing to ZM-11833.

“It’s beautiful.”

Anaya looked about the floor with envy and awe from ZM-11833 cradling arms.

“Look at it all, this place,” Anaya gestured around, “it’s like a dream.”

ZM-11833 glanced again trying to see what Anaya saw but couldn’t find it. Whatever fanciful vision displayed itself before her hid from the fashion-bot.

“Yes, a dream.” ZM-11833 agreed out of habit.

The fashion-bot had been making sub-optimal choices lately, like they were some sort of emotional organic. They were meant to be logical and reasonable but everything they tried to do so they couldn’t, their legs marched resolutely forwards and their voice faltered.

They looked down at their cute human cradled in their arms.

“I always wanted to know what was up here, you know?” Anaya glanced up at the fashion-bot holding her, “to see for myself this separated world of wealth. I thought once I could work my way upwards but I soon realized that wasn’t how this world worked. So thank you for bringing me.”

A tranquil silence spread outwards before them like an ocean of solemn promises and empty dreams.

“I have a dream too.”

Despite themselves ZM-11833 spoke too, the words ripped themselves from their lips without warning, surprising even themselves.

Anaya blinked up at the breaker of the quietness in shock and anticipation “well, what is it? You can tell me.”

ZM-11833 contemplated for a while before striding confidently over to a nearby table, their back straightened with a quiet determination. Upon reaching the metal table they placed the toned behind of Anaya down, rattling the ornate furniture.

Polymer hands rested upon Anaya’s firm hips as they drew in close, the girl's arms nervously wrapped around the fashion-bot’s slender neck with an excited anticipation, not quite believing but hoping for something intimate to occur.

ZM-11833 pressed their forehead up against Anaya’s, the heat seeped into their cold polymer.

As sensors locked with wide eyes they whispered for only their girl to hear.

“To kiss you back.”

The press of lips was electric, igniting a fiery passion between them.

Ever since that fateful day where this punk of a girl had stolen ZM-11833’s first kiss they had researched; how to kiss, where and how much. This would be the first time they put it into practice.

Pink met with gray and pushed and pulled. Teeth bit and tugged and a pair of tongues entwined, a hot pink and a cool gray.

Anaya threaded her hands through the gray hair of the paramour-bot, gripping tightly as to not allow her catch to escape.

Unfortunately as time waits for no one the pair had to part with their passion.

Anaya gasped in air for her starved lungs, her eyelashes fluttered in pleasure as she gazed at the smugly smiling beauty before her. ZM-11833 experienced pride at seeing their chosen human blush and pant from their excellent skills.

Anaya bonelessly clung to ZM-11833 as she was hoisted up once again, her eyes never leaving the machine that had quite literally taken her breath away. ZM-11833 hummed contentedly as they continued forwards ignoring the flashing reminders of their limited time, it was worth it after all

Core integrity at 61%

Suddenly Anaya jolted in ZM-11833’s arms, her mind latching onto the words that were just etched into her heart.

“Wait, what do you mean ‘back’?”

ZM-11833 just cutely laughed before sharing the tale of Anaya’s drunken escapade, relishing in the opportunity to tease and embarrass the mortified punk-girl. Anaya buried her reddening face into ZM-11833’s chest-plate as she muttered to herself.

“I need to stop drinking so much.”

15