008 Master and Pupil
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the forest, where everything is quiet and calm, then gets distracted by abrupt outbursts.

BOOOOM

An explosive sound soars to the sky, with his white cloud rising around 35 meters from the ground, and his sound can be heard for 2 kilometers.

Make animals around that area turn around to the sound source.

BOOM

Another explosive sound was heard again, and this time all the animals quickly ran and avoided what was happening there, leaving their curiosity and running for their life.

In the scene, two females exchange magic with each other. One woman uses light and ice magic. Meanwhile, his opponent uses ice and wind magic.

Just you know, that woman who uses ice and wind magic is me, and of course, you can guess that I got oppressed by Master.

***

I keep my distance from Master to give time for myself to arrange a plan to engage her.

Slash Slash Slash

An ice magic head to me rapidly. Then I chant ice wall to block the attack.

Boom Boom Crack

Oh no, my wall couldn't hold any longer.

Crash

As the glass shattered, my ice wall broke into small pieces; I knew I couldn't face my Master's prowess directly; I should retreat for a while and take cover.

"Aww… come on, my little pupils… Did you know that running away from a fight is for a coward? Aren't you the person who chants nearly 100 ice lances from the sky just only for a mere kid who insulting her mother? Where is that person right now?" Master, try to insult me. With her psycho face, as if she got a perfect toy to be played with. I know I can do that, but I understand that our gap is high.

"Are you trying to make me run out of mana? You know right that I'm a witch who has high mana pool than a normal human?" She kept talking, and I don't know if she just insulted me or if she is a battle freak, just you know that Master's personality, who was childish and a slacker, has been gone.

I keep taking cover to gather mana around me while I keep moving around. Luckily we are in the forest, who quite dense with mana.

Slash Slash

"Ugh…" I should move again. Hurry up, I move again, avoiding an incoming [Ice Missile].

Boom Boom

The [Ice Missile] hit right at the last place I took cover.

"Arghh… sh*t… how I could defeat her effectively. I couldn't face her nor launch attack from far away. It is like launch a fire and countered with same fire." I murmured. The magic attack always countered with similar magic I launched; if I keep doing this, it only makes me run out of mana, and if I keep running away, I'll run out of stamina.

"Pant… Pant… An effective attack for her is only a trap. But how? I should restrain her for a little while," I thought until I realized this was where I always went to a lake.

"Ahh right… a lake, I could make a trap there."

I quickly move to the lake while being chased by the Master. When I finally arrive at the lake, an Ice missile aims at me again.

Boom Boom

This time, I barely avoided the master attack, so I was thrown into the middle of the lake.

I chant [water step]. Using this magic, I could step on the lake freely.

"Alright Ivy… you made my patience run out. I think I should train you for next three years again" This time, my Master is not trying to insult me. Whoa, she is a battle freak right now, and because she didn't get what she expected, it's made her quite angry.

I only just recovered and stood up, just asking back.

"Why?" I asked Master.

"Because I educated my pupils to be a strong magician, not a coward who just run away from battlefield!" My Master answered with a cold tone.

"Is it out side the battlefield? We aren't talk about boundary for this fight right?" I asked back.

"Just give up, you're in the middle of lake, if you run away again, I'll hurt you for sure." My Master warned and ordered me to surrender.

"Nope, this is how I fight," I tell her.

I lift my calf tight to the abdomen and hit the water right under me. Then the magic circle formed for the lake size. After the magic circle faded away, I walked to Master and pulled out the magic sword I chanted with a fog that suddenly surrounded us.

"Ohh… You have a courage right now, huh? Even you still fight like a coward?" My Master insulted me again. I don't care because this is only for giving time to chant another magic.

For around 15 minutes, I keep my Master busy with my physical attack without knowing where I am, even though I must admit that she is a strong fighter with her sense to counter my attack.

After the preparation is complete, this is my time to show myself.

"Ohh… you decide to surrender?" My Master asked.

"No…" I shook my head.

I chanted water magic and made the water become tsunami-like surrounding both of us.

Then I release my magic that has prepared. [Ice Palace]

Suddenly all the water who have surrounded us become frozen. It just left both of us still in one piece.

The fog faded because my [Ice Palace] only left the sky filled with a can.

"So? What will you do right now" Master asked because she knew this magic wouldn't affect her.

I only pointed to the sky, and she followed by looking at the sky, and she was surprised by a nice chunk size of a mountain, even more than this lake.

"Ahh… that's why the sky quite dark huh… if you keep up there, aren't you'll defeated before the Ice come to this lake?" My Master asked me again with a smile.

"Aren't you forget that your pupil has a wind magic?" I asked back.

Then, from pointing to the sky, I drop my hand quickly, followed by the ice chunk drop at high speed.

"Ehh?" My Master was stunned by how fast the ice cube came.

Look at me with a bewildered face. How to stop the ice? She tried to attack me, hoping it could destroy the ice and become small pieces.

I just smile to master and wave a hand with a sign 'good bye'. Then I teleported and disappeared from the Master's view.

"You Br-" That's my last words from Master. She couldn't finish her words because the ice chunk had arrived.

BOOOOOM

That was quite a big and loud impact, like a meteorite that hit the earth.

For the next 20 seconds, everything becomes a mess. The water lake escape because it receives a sudden package from the sky. Make it looks like a tsunami.

After everything has calmed down, I walk back to the lake. Everything is still surrounded by dust.

I can see a Master, who still stands out, even though she releases heavily pant and keep on her stance. She is tired from my last attack.

"That's what I can show you, Master… I'm sorry for all this mess… I won't attack again," I said, raising my hand and signaling surrender to my Master, who kept trying to have a proper stand.

"Pant… pant… huh… so you surrender huh… hah" Then, lying on the ground. Yep, she is tired.

I approach Master and lie down right behind her.

"Pant… I must admit, it has been a while since I feel something like this." She admitted for what I did.

"Haha… I just trying to make some effective attack without wasting my energy," I answered.

"So that's why you keep running huh? Try to figure out how to defeat me? Pant… Pant…" Master asked me.

"Yeah… Until I realize I near a lake, I decided to bring you to this lake," I answered with a smile.

Then, I explained the trap to the Master, from the creating ice chunk that actually from the start when I release the first magic at the lake, making a fog to restrain the Master's vision and an ice palace to restrain the Master's movement when the ice chunk has nearly, and then teleport to move away quickly.

"What a crafty brat" That's what my Master responded.

***

The sun has nearly set, and this time I'm my Master, and facing each other after we recovered our mana.

"I guess that's all what I can teach to you, from now you can decide what do you want," My Master said to me.

"Alright, thank you master for everything that you gave to me," I answered and bowed to Master.

"Sigh… I just want to offer if you want to join me to an academy. I've plan to go to the academy after teach you. I guess they couldn't handle all by themselves," My Master offered to me. Eh? Do the Master an important person at the academy?

"Hmm… I'm sorry, I think I should reject Master's offer because I've my own plan for the future, though I don't know if I'll go to the academy or not... the chance is not that high for me to go to the academy," I answered. Honestly, that's a good offer for me.

"Too bad… Don't worry if that your choice I won't force it," Master told me.

Then we faced each other once again.

"Alright, I'll going right now, hope you can safe out there… good bye," My Master said, then a magic circle formed around her. She floated around half a meter from the ground while waving at me.

Then she disappeared together with the magic circle and faded away.

I waved back to Master, and only one thing came out of my mouth.

"Good Bye"

That's the last meeting between Master and me until next time. I'm sure we will meet again.

2