CH. 7 – Fun
528 10 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: Death by impalement, slash, consumption; playing with… food, and casual mass destruction; if you are uncomfortable please skip to the summary at the end of this chapter before the A/N for a summary.

~ oOo ~

Good. Black strands and mist rose from Harry and submerge Harry. "This is going to be fun." He smirked and rubbed his "hands" together. 

Then, he erupted. The Dursley and surrounding houses were wrecked. He converged on the rubble that hid the Dursley. He had sucked the Dursley's soul, so he just needed to kill them. The strands merge into three appendages with a sharp end, and he thrust them into the three Dursley. A head, neck, and stomach shot. The joy didn't come as the Dursley didn't shout in pain. They couldn't. Their death was too peaceful for what they did to a child.

'What's that?' He squinted at the wisp, a grayish-yellow-colored soul. He floated above the woman that gaped at him. "Well, well, well. Who are you supposed to be?" He surged his tendrils and lodge her into her broken house's wall.

'Mrs. Figg,' Harry mumbled in their mind.

"Ah, you must be Mrs. Arabella Figg. One of Dumbledore's chickens. Harry's spy. And, most importantly, a squib." He showed a tendril to her face which turned into a sharp blade—oh, so he could alter his tendrils into anything—giving her something to fear more than him, death. "Thank you for the confirmation." He slashed diagonally from her left shoulder to her right hip, leaving a gush for the blood to flee. Then, he siphoned Arabella Fig's soul. Afterward, he grabbed her—along with the piece of wall—and threw her into the forest in the distance.

'What's a squib?' Harry asked.

"Well, a squib is someone who —" He transforms his appendage into a crude sledgehammer the size of a car, "— have magic but —" He slammed the transformed hand into a house, "— couldn't use her."

'Her?'

"Yes, her —" A wrecking ball would be faster, right? "— Lady Magic." She existed, at least in fanfiction. "The one who gave wizards and witches their magic." He merged into three nearly spherical wrecking balls that were connected at the center. Then he spins a reenactment of a Bayblade. Now this was exhilarating. He couldn't do this when he was a human. To achieve this kind of destruction, he would need to place bombs on a building's base structure and let it domino onto others.

'Pleeease stop, I'm sick.'

How did Harry get motion sickness? Harry didn't even have a sense of balance right now. "Alright." He responded and stopped the spin. He looked back at his path of destruction with a sense of gratification.

"Isn't that your school, Harry?"

'Um, yes?'

Hmm. What should he transform into to destroy the school that didn't even notice Harry's abuse? A bulldozer? Nah, he wasn't refined enough in control to transform to it. He then saw that the walls of the school had a roaming circular light on its wall.

'Mr. Cooper?'

"Who's that?" let's get a closer look.

'The school's guard. He's nice. He saved me from Malcolm once.'

"He did, did he?" Well, he could spare a person.

'Mhmmm.'

He heard the guard shout, "… times have I told the four of you to NOT enter school grounds at night! The four of you will stay here until the principal arrives and you," The Obscurus eyed where the guard pointed. A skinny freckled grayish blue souled boy, "This is your first time, and you looked like they dragged you here, so I'll let you leave this time. This time!" Well, he'll have some fun before devastating the school grounds.

The Obscurus said, "Hey, Harry. They like to play Harry hunting, right?"

'Yes?'

"Then they wouldn't mind playing the reverse with us." He grinned and dove into the forest at the school's back.

~ POV: Third person, the grayish blue souled boy ~

"… this time. This time!" the school's guard shouted at him.

"Y-yes, sir-sir" he started to walk toward the school's gate. A few steps after he walked past the guard, he heard creaks of wood, the whoosh of falling trees, and the crashes of trees. All of which were accompanied by rhythmic thuds on the ground. He paused his feet.

The guard shouted, "Whose there!" The guard positioned his flashlight on where the sounds were coming from.

The guard, the four other boys, and he stares into the forest at the school's back. They saw a section of the school's metal fence crumple upon a large paw with extended claws. Then its eyes open. Neon green eyes. The eyes were like a green fire burning the surroundings into darkness. Then it growled a thunder, showing its multiple rows of serrated teeth. The inner of its mouth was an ever-changing mix of glowing toxic green and the darkest void.

They froze in fear of something that they couldn't comprehend. The thing started to pounce on them. "Run-RUN!" the guard shouted to the boys. The guard grabbed his pistol and shot the monster. The bullets didn't slow the creature down.

The boys were woken up by the sound of the guard's gun shooting the beast. They run. The other boys were faster than he. When one of them was by his side, the boy shoved him to the ground, the boy said, "Move!"

The creature went past the guard, but it didn't forget to flick its tail and thrust the guard into the school's metal fence. He moved backward by pushing his hands and feet, while still focusing on the beast that was getting closer by the second.

Yet the thing jumped over him, ignoring him, and land behind the boy who had pushed him to the ground. 'It-it-IT ATE HIM! OH! GOD! OH! GOD!' he puked into a bush then climbed the metal fence beside the guard who was unconscious. He grabbed the guard's flashlight and threw it over the fence. He ignored his throbbing hands after he climbed the fence and his knees after he dropped onto the ground. Couldn't be more painful than being eaten alive. He was still hearing the pained shout of the boy. He grabbed the flashlight and ran.

Furthermore, he went away from the school and the terror, but then His leg tripped and fell. He shined at the object that made him trip. It was a dead body. A dead body of a woman dirtied with leaves and broken branches. He had already thrown up, he didn't have anything in his stomach anymore. He scooted away from the corpse and went back to his legs.

When he arrived at Privet Drive housing, he saw nearly all the houses in ruin. He… he found he didn't have any energy after seeing the decimated house of his family from the edge of Privet Drive, and collapsed, keeling on the ground.

He heard a rustle on his left, so he peered at it. It was a boy, Piers. Piers didn't notice him though, he had been shaken at the decimated Privet Drive. Piers didn't even notice the monster thumping closer to his back. The odd thing was that the monster coalesced like a swarm of bees and took apart Piers until nothing was left.

"Bombarda!" he heard someone shout and saw with it a streak of light and an explosion. Whatever it was, it made the monster shriek.

A woman popped up in front of him, grabbed him, and… and—ugh, it felt like he was squeezed in a juicer. "Are you alright, sweetie?" She said calmly.

"Y-yeah." He answered.

The last thing he heard before he blacked out and forgot everything was, "Obliviate!"

Summary:
The Obscurus killed the Dursley by impalement but didn't shout in pain, as he had sucked their soul. He found out that grayish-colored souls were squibs because of Arabella Figg (who also died). He "played" reverse Harry Hunting with Dudley's gang (without Dudley) before killing them one by one, consuming them. Flattened the Privet Drive. All this while conversing with Harry. Wizards and witches started to show up.

A/N:
Comments can do as much as remove and add scenes, rewrite the entire chapter, or even change the story's direction. As of this chap, I have 8 scenes/outline/plot (not a lot, yes I know) that I want to be in this fic and one of 'em is from a comment.
Btw, This was the first time I wrote horror.

22