Chapter 1
853 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So basically because of an accident caused you my whole planet exploded and billions of people, including me, died. But you magically managed to fix everything and revive everyone at the same moment, and with that nobody knows what happened."

"You basically summed up everything I explained to you."

Within an infinitely white space there were two existences talking. Or more specifically, there were two floating fireballs talking to each other.

"There's only one thing I don't understand. Why am I here talking to you? Didn't you say that everything was resolved and that the land was repaired and everyone was revived? So why am I here talking to you?"

A gray fireball spoke. By his tone of voice he was trying to stay calm. This fireball is a man's soul. This man was an ordinary person who liked to see anime, mangoes and novels on the internet.

"I apologize about that. But I cannot return you to your planet because your soul and that of several other people has been disconnected from the karma of the planet. If I return your soul then the accident I did will be discovered by that crazy woman! If that crazy manager suspects something then I will end up like those idiots. Aaahhh! What a fear!"

A blue fireball spoke in a frightened tone, its blue flames did not stop shaking with fear when remembering the past. His voice was very distorted, it was not possible to know his gender or age.

"Look, I'm not even going to ask about your past. But what will happen to me?"

The gray fireball asked a little worried.

"Speaking briefly, I will bribe... Cof... I will make a deal with you. We will make a contract, in exchange for your silence about this incident, I will make you reincarnate in a random world with all your memories intact and you will be entitled to 3 wishes." 

The blue fireball spoke the deal.

"Oh really? What are the limitations of desires?" 

The gray fireball asked. He would be lying if he said he would not be interested in that part of reincarnation. He didn't even question why he wasn't silenced with the evidence for that incident. 

After all, curiosity killed the cat. 

He won't want to screw up just because he asked what he shouldn't have. After all, he could only reincarnate with the help of the blue fireball.

"The limitations of desires depend on my abilities, so tell me your wishes so that we can discuss what you will receive." The blue fireball spoke.

After 1 minute thinking the gray fireball spoke.

"For my first wish, I want all the true magic in the Nasuverse universe." The gray ball did not hide its excitement as it spoke. He has always been a fan of works like Fate/Grand Order, Tsukihime, and various other works done by Type-moon. As a fan, he knew how True Magic is broken. Although he only knew about the effects of the second, third and fifth magic, he was sure that the first and fourth magic must be quite absurd.

"Hahaha! You made a very interesting wish, child. But unfortunately I only have the third magic with me. Would you like to change your order a little?" The blue fireball asked. 

"Hmm, can I ask for a library with all the knowledge of the fate series magecraft? I'm a big fan." The gray fireball spoke. He did not hide his great interest in the fate series.

"I don't have all the knowledge, but I have a lot of knowledge that varies from the age of the gods to the modern era of fate. You will want?" The blue ball asked with a slightly proud tone, enjoying showing that it has vast knowledge within it.

"How nice. In this case, can I ask that my first wish be the third magic, Heaven's Fell, as well as a library containing all your knowledge of magecraft? Oh, and could you also include a set of high quality magic circuits? Can all of this be included in my first wish?"

The gray fireball asked. He couldn't hide his excitement from speaking his wish. 

"But of course it is. There is no problem with including all of this in your first wish. Now, what is your second wish?" The blue fireball spoke happily. 

After thinking about it, the gray fireball decided to speak.

"My second wish is to have the core of Honkai Impact 3rd's Herrscher of the End, as well as having my own Imaginary Tree, so I don't have to depend on Honkai's Will for my energy. Can I ask for that?" The gray fireball spoke a little hesitantly. He was worried whether this request would be accepted or not.

"Ok, I can do that. Herrscher's core will have no connection with Honkai. But about the Imaginary Tree you asked for, it will start as a small sprout and grow slowly, at first the energy that the tree can generate will be very small, but as the imaginary tree grows the amount of energy it can produce will increase. The Imaginary Tree will be within an isolated dimension that will remain within you. Also, just so you know, you can use your magical energy as a nutrient for the tree would imagine to grow. This tree would imagine to be under your total control."

The blue fireball explained.

"Oh really? Thank you." The gray fireball thanked him relieved to know that his wish can be fulfilled. 

"Now for my last wish. I want to reincarnate with the same appearance as when I was alive. I want to have a healthy body immune against all diseases as well as all poisons." 

The gray fireball spoke with a decided voice that showed that he was confident about two decisions. 

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you will waste your third wish on something as insignificant as that? With other desires you could easily do the same things as that desire." The blue fireball asked intrigued. She really couldn't understand the gray's reasoning.

"You are right, that desire is very insignificant. But after thinking about it, my mind went blank, I am already quite satisfied with my first two wishes. So I decided to ask for something more basic, after all I don't even know how I'm going to reincarnate. And if I reincarnate as a horrendous and grotesque appearance, I don't want to have to go through this."

"I know I may be being an idiot for wasting my third wish like that, but I don't care. I just want to live my life to have fun and I believe that my first two wishes are enough to guarantee my safety."

The fireball explained. Although he was a little embarrassed at first, he became more and more firm in his decision as he spoke. 

"I understand, and I can see that you will not regret your decision. In this case, let's talk now about your reincarnation..."

"You will reincarnate in a random world and you will recover your memories on your 5th birthday. After all, not wanting to wake up like a baby is having to wear diapers, right?"

The blue fireball spoke calmly. 

"Okay, I really don't want to wake up like a baby. Bye."

The gray fireball spoke with a little excitement. He would be lying if he said he would not be interested in the part of being reincarnated in another world.

Then the gray fireball disappeared from the blank space. He has already been sent to be reborn in some parallel world.

"But what an interesting and pleasant child, and the best part is that he did not want a system. If he had wanted a system then I would not hesitate to punish him in the same way that I did with those other idiots."

The blue fireball spoke in a relieved tone. What did she do with the other people who asked for a system?

Just as they asked, she gave them a system. She handed over a system that would force them to participate in the plots of that world in which they would be sent. 

And the world they were sent to was the world of Boku in Pico.

Those guys who asked for a system now will live in the worst possible hell.

************

"Boy! You are the last one missing, now come here so that I can see your Martial Spirit."

Inside a small village on the Douluo continent, inside the small spacious house of the village chief, there was an adult man and several children in that house.

The adult man was 20 years old, with short black hair and black eyes with bold eyebrows tilted above his eyes. He had bright and beautiful facial features.

This man's name is Su Yuntao. He is a deacon of the Spirit Hall, he was sent to this small village to help awaken the Martial Spirits of the children of the village. He was in a slightly tired mood because so far none of the children have shown aptitude to be a Spirit Master. He just wanted to finish with today's work soon to return to the city Nuoding, so that he can flirt with Sisi, the girl he is in love with. 

Su Yuntao called for the last child left to awaken the Martial Spirit with his hand extended to the boy.

The boy was 6 years old, with short black hair and black eyes. He looked good above average but he didn't reach the level of being extraordinarily beautiful.

This boy was Feng Lie. And he is the gray fireball that has been reincarnated in this world. A year has passed since he recovered his memories of his past life. He was very surprised to have reincarnated in this strange world of xianxia that has Martial Spirits.

'Well, let's get this over with and go home. I really want to test that new spell with a Bounded Field.' Feng Lie thought.

Feng Lie approached Su Yuntao with a calm expression. He was not expecting much about his Martial spirit.

'My Martial Spirit will probably be a hoe like my grandfather's. On second thought, I don't even want to become a Spiritual Master. I don't want to waste most of my life meditating on some mountain to climb my cultivation. Why am I going to do this? To become the strongest in the world? I don't need to waste my time on these crop nonsense, because in the future I can become as strong as Herrscher of the End.'

Feng Lie thought with indifference. While everyone wants to become a Spiritual Master and he just wants to enjoy every moment of his life without worrying about boring things like meditation or sects of martial artists.

"Senior, do I just need to extend my hand?" Feng Lie did a small performance of an insecure child in the presence of Su Yuntao. He extends his hand to Su Yuntao.

"Yes, it will end quickly." Su Yuntao responded bluntly. He held Feng Lie's hand and he began the process of awakening the martial spirit.

After a few seconds Su Yuntao's face was full of sweat, he had already injected a lot of spiritual energy into the Feng Lie and so far there has been no sign of Feng Lie's Martial spirit appearing. 

When Su Yuntao was about to give up awakening the Martial Spirit, there was a result...

Strong pressure came from Feng Lie that generated a very strong gust of wind. 

Su Yuntao was hurled about 2 meters away and he fell backwards. The other children who were a little apart also fell on their asses on the floor, and some children were even frightened by the event and cried. 

"But what is it!"

Su Yuntao was shocked by the vision in front of him.

A chain... A long metallic color chain with a golden aura was floating around Feng Lie. Feng Lie had a surprise expression on his face because he didn't think things would happen like that.

"Boy, put your hands on that crystal ball. Let's measure your level of innate spiritual energy." 

Su Yuntao quickly took the crystal ball to measure Feng Lie's spiritual energy. He had an animated expression on his face. Throughout his career as a deacon of the Spirit Hall this has never happened before. 

'If this boy has an extraordinary talent and I can get him to enter the Spirit Hall, I can even get a promotion. If that happens, Sisi will definitely want to marry me.' 

Su Yuntao thought with optimism and expectation with the thought that after visiting several villages he would be able to find a rare jewel.

"Okay, senior..." 

Feng Lie followed Su Yuntao's instructions. He was still a little nervous about this situation. Why before he had no expectation about the Martial Spirit.

Feng Lie put his hand on the crystal ball. The crystal ball shone very hard. Feng Lie and the other children looked away because of the bright light. But Su Yuntao continued to look at the crystal ball with a look of disbelief.

*Crack ** crack ** crack*

Cracks began to appear on the crystal ball. 

"But this... How is this possible? Level... Level 20... Spirit Power Innate Level 20..."

Su Yuntao repeated the same words like a broken record. He has never seen a child with level 10 Innate Spirit Power. So level 20 is completely unbelievable for him. For a moment, he even thought his eyes were playing a trick on him.

*Boom*

The crystal ball exploded.

There was a brief silence in the room. This silence was broken by Su Yuntao's laughter.

"Hahahaha... Level 20, level 20! Boy, you will definitely go down in history as the first person to have level 20 innate spirit power. When you enter Spirit Hall, I'm sure you will be the direct disciple of Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong. You will definitely reach the top of the world, boy. Happy birthday to you, Hahaha..."

Su Yuntao was very happy and he laughed.

"Senior Su Yuntao, is level 20 that incredible?" 

Feng Lie pretended to ask shyly.

"But of course it is incredible. I can tell you that in the entire history of the Douluo Continent there has never been anyone born with level 20 of innate spirit power." 

Su Yuntao responded animatedly with his arms crossed.

"I understand... Senior Su, can I ask you one more favor?" Feng Lie asks with a calm smile.

"But of course it is. Feel free to ask for what you want, boy." 

Su Yuntao responded with a happy smile. He could already see his promotion coming.

'Hehe, I can already see Sisi and a wedding dress. finally i will have a chance to win her heart.' Su Yuntao had already thought about his warm future with the girl he likes.

"Senior Su, would you... please forget everything you've seen just now and write in your report that I'm just an ordinary Spirit Master?"

Feng Lie spoke with a smile. But his eyes showed relentless seriousness.

His eyes, which were once black, now had a red glow.

Many dark red feathers made of Honkai energy filled the room. Both Su Yuntao and the other children had empty looks on their faces. They had all been mesmerized by the powers of the Herrscher of Sentience.

"Ah! And before I forget, could you also tell me about the Spiritual Masters? I don't know much about it after all." Feng Lie asked curiously. 

********

At the same time, in the Star Dou forest.

In the innermost region of the Star Dou forest...

*TREMOR*

There was a high magnitude quake in the center of the forest.

In the lake of life, several spatial cracks appear under the water.

A dragon paw with silver scales came out of the lake. Soon after, a huge figure left the lake.

A huge silver western dragon came out of the lake of life.

Several Spirit Beasts nearby bowed their heads in a sign of reverence for the silver dragon. Many of him were pressured only by the presence of this extremely powerful existence

The silver dragon did not attach much importance to the actions of spirit beasts. Her purple eyes looked in a specific direction, the direction of a presence she thought she would never feel again.

'Those chains... I did not expect those currents to appear again in this world. It seems that they have resurfaced as a martial spirit...'

The Silver Dragon King who was asleep for almost 1 million years woke up because of an awakening of martial spirit.

***********

( Author's note )

Hello my dear readers. What did you think of the first chapter? 

You may have noticed that I changed Feng Lie's wishes, right? As I wrote the chapter I felt the need to make changes to this remake. After all I love honkai impact, fate, and Douluo Dalu.

Know that I love your comments. So tell me what you think of this first chapter and the changes I made in relation to the old version.

Please tell me if there was any writing error, I don't know English and I can only use the translator to put the text in English. 

15