Chapter 1
1.5k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the town of Summerville, the sun is rising, shining its bright light all over the place. In this town, everyone lives in harmony without any problems they can't handle. Except for a young man named Travis. He's currently in his bedroom, sleeping on his comfortable bed as he dreams about the most realistic dream he had ever had. He suddenly wakes up, jolting up as he breathes heavily. 

" Its just a dream. Yet it was so realistic. " He muttered silently as he looks around his room.

' This room was in a game, and I was the main character of that game. I fucked almost every girl in this town and lived a happy life, well not really since the game didn't finish updating. Yet somehow I doubt that what happened in my dream was just a dream.' Travis thought. 

Travis is your run of the mill teenager who doesn't care for anything in particular. He lives his life with no purpose except to find the secrets of his father's death. He looked down and saw his weak body, in the game, if one had enabled cheats he could just give himself a stronger body. But that couldn't be done here.

" I guess I'll have to start working out " He said, with a determined smile. He went got up from his and had a well deserved stretch, he took his wallet from his table and saw the 50 dollars inside.

'If I had cheats I would be the wealthiest right now. Guess I'll have to solve that problem by getting a job or doing something like Forex .'he thought. 

He went to his closet and saw many different types of clothes, the main character in the game would wear the same shit daily,and honestly that outfit irked him now. After getting a pick of things he wanted to wear today,he checked his computer. It was still broken like before.

' I need to buy some computer parts at the store when I get enough money. Also I'll write myself a work out schedule that'll help me gain in a short amount of time. Don't really have any time to waste here' he thought. 

Travis walked out the room, and saw his step sisters room, she then suddenly opened the door and walked out. He saw her standing there wearing nothing but panties and a blue shirt. 

" What are you looking at?" She said with a frown on her face. Normally he would've answered her like the pussy he used to be, but now that he's seen what he would later become in this world he had no time to be arguing with her.

" Nothing. " He answered with a blank tone, he then continued down the path and got to the bathroom door. There wasn't anyone inside so he entered. Travis took his underwear off and entered the shower and turned it on, feeling the sudden rush of hot water on his body gave him a slight shiver. He looked down at his huge cock.

' Well I am gifted, that's all I have to say' he thought. 

He finished showering and took a towel and wrapped it around his waist, he lived in a women only house so privacy and decency is a huge thing here. Well not that he didn't know, he was basically born here, not really though. He honestly never knew his mother, the only close thing to that description he ever had was his stepmother Debbie. 

After that he walked out and got back to his room, he got clothed in comfortable clothes , he wasn't planning on going anywhere since it's a Saturday. 

" Travis, Breakfast is ready!" He heard the sweet voice of Debbie from the end of the hall, Travis smiled and walked out his room. He went down the stairs and was met with the spacious house. To his side was the way to the living room and Debbie's bedroom. He went to his left where the kitchen was located, it was spacious as well. The game had made this place look extremely small. 

" Travis, how did you sleep?" She asked as she brought his head down to her breasts in a hug.

" Great. What about you?" He asked as he held her closely. Debbie didn't mind the change of heart, he would normally never hug her this long.

" I slept well. Go to the dinning room. I'll bring your breakfast okay. Also you're looking extremely lively today, I wonder what made you like this" She said with her motherly tone.

" Oh really. I'm not sure either, maybe I'm just happy to have such a beautiful woman taking care of me" He said with a slight smirk. 

Debbie giggled while covering her mouth. " you have a sweet tounge. Careful not to break any girls heart" She said.

He nodded then let go of her waist, Travis left the kitchen and entered the dinning room, he saw Jenny sat down on a chair with her phone in hand while having a bowl filled with cereal inside of it. She had her legs widely spread which showed her beautiful thighs and pussy outline through her pussy.

'Wow I'm feeling hella horny. Guess it's what the game said ,I have a high sex drive. ' he thought. He sat across her and stared at the pool outside as the water rippled in a peaceful manner. Jenny raised her head to face him, and she saw Travis's peaceful expression making her smile a bit.

' Whats up with this dork. He's been quiet ever since I saw him. He'd normally greet me, than I'd d ignore him of course' she thought. 

Travis felt her gaze and glanced at her using his eyes, he saw her smile soon turn to a face frown. 

" What is up with you today. Did you fap this morning or something?" She asked while chuckling a bit.

Travis shook his head then said." No I'm just thinking. By the way, when will you get a Job?"

Jenny sneer turned into a furious face in a second as she shouted at him." That's non of your business!" 

Debbie came in and saw the tension, she glanced at Travis who glanced back with a smirk. She shook her head then approached him carrying his plated food. Travis thanked Debbie then started to indulge in the wonderful food. Jenny calmed down and also began to eat, Debbie on the other hand, decided to go take a shower. 

' Okay what's my plan since I now know the future? Firstly I guess is to get money and become strong enough to do many things in this world. Boost my charisma by doing charismatic stuff and other stuff. Well it's going to be hard, but I'm sure it'll go well if I follow every step with a bit of tweaks there and there. I mean, it is my world after all'

Jenny was currently texting her best friend Jane who worked at the library, Jane was just like her, but she was sort of Bi-sexual even though she didn't admit to it. Their friendship goes as far as she can remember, all she knows is that Jane is her home girl and she is .. her home girl.

After chatting for a while, she continued to eat, giving Travis small glances from time to time. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she kinda enjoys this kind of Travis. He's less annoying. 

' He's right though, I should look for ways to get money'

30