Chapter 16: The Goblin Twins… had fun
136 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Back in the world of Arentha, at the military base—

 

As soon as the three ladies stepped out of the portal, Mizuki abruptly held Miyabi’s hand and dragged her as she walked.

 

“Kya! M-Mizuki!?” Miyabi asked flustered, at the sudden action. It didn’t hurt, but she was surprised and confused. But without saying anything, her raven-haired twin continued to pull her regardless.

 

The former-male ninja girls had welcomed them but were ignored. Mizuki just kept on marching toward them with Miyabi in tow, while Henrietta followed them a few steps behind.

 

Shortly after Mizuki reached them, she stopped and whirled around to face Henrietta, her expression severe. “We’ll be taking a BATH once we reach the fort. None will interfere us, UNDERSTOOD?” 

 

Mizuki declared with such intensity that Henrietta could only muster a feeble sounding reply. “Y-Yes, My lady.”

 

The ninja girls also nodded, since her words were basically law for them. Satisfied with their replies, Mizuki activated her Manifestation of Darkness to transport everyone instantaneously.

 

After a moment of darkness, the twins found themselves in the changing room of the large bathing area. Mizuki immediately approached Miyabi and planted her lips to her twin’s. Or at least she tried to.

 

"Oh my, aren't you a little hasty?" Miyabi teased, Mizuki's lips kissing her palm instead. Mizuki pouted and playfully swatted Miyabi's hand away. 

 

"You said "later", and that "later" is now," Mizuki replied with a mischievous grin. "I couldn't wait any longer."

 

"What an impatient one you are!" Miyabi chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "But let's take a bath first, shall we?" Taking off her clothes slowly and seductively, Miyabi began to undress, revealing her smooth, flawless skin.

 

First, Miyabi unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a lacy black bra that accentuated her curves. Then she slid off her skirt, letting it fall to the floor in a graceful motion. Mizuki, too, began to undress, feeling a rush of excitement as she revealed her own body. The anticipation between them grew with each article of clothing that was discarded, igniting a fiery passion that neither could resist.

 

But, "Let's wash our bodies first," Miyabi whispered, her chest pressing against Mizuki's back as she held her tightly. Mizuki shivered at the touch, feeling a surge of desire course through her veins. They moved towards the bathroom, their bodies still tingling with anticipation, ready to explore each other's nakedness while inside the bathtub.

 

Sitting down on the stools by the shower, they exchanged a knowing glance before Miyabi reached for the bottle of shampoo and poured a generous amount into her palm. Mizuki closed her eyes, relishing in the sensation of Miyabi's fingers massaging the shampoo into her hair.

 

"It's been a while since the two of us, as who we really are, had washed each other's hair," Miyabi whispered, her voice filled with a mix of nostalgia and longing. "Mm, we're together, but we can't even enjoy simple moments like this." Mizuki sighed softly, feeling a pang of sadness in her chest.

 

"Don't worry, your big sister will make sure no one gets in our way anymore."

 

"Hmph. That's what you say, Miyabi, but I'm not your only woman, am I?" Mizuki replied, her voice tinged with a hint of jealousy. "There's Henrietta, those female girls, and that elven girl."

 

"Oh my, is that a hint of insecurity I hear in your voice, Mizuki?" Miyabi teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "But you know, you and I are twin sisters, and you're my wife, and I'm also your wife. They're just our toys to play with, to enjoy together."

 

To further emphasize her point, Miyabi reached out and gently caressed Mizuki's cheek. "You're my only one, and I'm your only one forever and always," she whispered, her touch conveying a sense of reassurance. "No one else can come between us, Mizuki."

 

Mizuki blushed, feeling a mixture of comfort and vulnerability. She couldn't help but smile, knowing that their bond was unbreakable. As they shared a tender moment, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only their love and devotion.

 

After they're done washing each other's bodies in the warm embrace of the shower, they decide to take a dip in the pool-sized bathtub, relishing in the soothing sensation of the hot water against their skin.

 

Mizuki stretched her arms above her head, feeling the tension melt away from her muscles. She leaned back against the edge of the bathtub, closing her eyes and savoring the tranquility of the moment. 

 

"Ne, Miyabi. Are we really going to go along with Librarian's suggestion? That we are going to explore Arentha, witness humanity's filth and puity once again, and obtain humanity to become gods in the end?"

 

Miyabi looked blankly at her twin sister, her dark-haired twin, and burst out laughing. "Ahahahahahahahahaha!"

 

"Hey!" Her sister protested, slapping Miyabi's arm playfully. "Don't laugh! It's a serious question!" Miyabi composed herself, wiping away tears of laughter. "I know, I know," she said, her voice still tinged with amusement. But the next moment, she smiled widely; however, there was malice in her eyes. 

 

"Oh, we will be gods, alright. But not in the way Librarian envisions." Mizuki tilted her head, not understanding what Miyabi meant. "What do you mean?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. 

 

Miyabi's smile grew wider as she leaned in closer, whispering, "You remember what our future selves became, right? They're the Gods of Chuunibyou, beings who were the personification of unbridled imagination and selfish desires."

 

"We won't become gods by comprehending the boring "good and evil" dichotomy of mortals," Miyabi continued. "Instead, we will embrace our inner insanity and whimsically and passionately pursue our own desires without restraint." 

 

The drop of water on the bath's surface rippled as Miyabi's words hung in the air. Her eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint as she added, "So, are you going to join me, Mizuki, my twin sister, to become a god?" She leaned in closer, her voice barely a whisper. "Together, we can create a perfect world—none of the ugliness we have seen on Earth. Discrimination and injustice will cease to exist. Those whose desire is pure and true will be appreciated, while those who seek to harm others will face swift consequences."

 

"Mm. You already know that I'll follow you to the ends of the universe, Miyabi," Mizuki replied as she stared at her sister, her eyes alight with the same madness and the smile on her lips mirroring Miyabi's. 

 

"With the two of us, everyone could be who they really are without fear of judgment or harm. We could create a haven where acceptance and love prevail, fostering a society where individuals can freely express themselves and thrive in their truest forms." Mizuki's voice was filled with conviction as she envisioned a world where authenticity and compassion reigned supreme.

 

They pressed their foreheads together, both insane with a shared vision of a future where societal norms and expectations no longer dictated one's identity or happiness. They vowed to dedicate their lives to breaking down barriers and creating a world where everyone could embrace their true selves, just as they were doing in that moment.

 

"I love you, Mizuki." "I love you too," Mizuki whispered, their voices trembling with emotion. In that moment, both couldn't hold back the desire they had to experience pleasure together and to explore the depths of their connection.

 

Getting out of the bathtub, they wrapped themselves in towels and both sank into the darkness to instantly travel to their bedroom. Letting their towels fall to the floor, they stood before each other, completely exposed.

 

As they gazed into each other's bodies, they observed each other's parts and once again marveled at the unique beauty they found in one another. Because they are twins, they share a striking resemblance, yet they are also fascinated by the subtle differences that make them individuals. 

 

Mizuki's glossy black hair, contrasting with Miyabi's metallic silver hair, added an intriguing element to their physical connection. The way their eyes sparkled with the same shade of fiery gold yet held distinct depths of emotion further emphasized their individuality. 

 

Guiding Mizuki to the bed, Miyabi gently held their hand and whispered, "You are my other half, but I love the way we shine in our own unique ways." The twins shared a knowing smile, cherishing the bond that made them both similar and wonderfully different.

 

"Should I be the "male" and you be the "female"?" Miyabi asked seductively, her hand affectionately caressing her twin sister's cheek.

 

"Why not both?" Mizuki replied, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We could freely grow a male's genitals with our skills, so why don't we experience pleasure as both genders?"

 

"Eh, but I wanted the two of us to be "males"!" Miyabi pouted, playfully tapping her sister's nose. 

 

"Sis, there you go again with your boy's love predilection. Do you really enjoy watching men insert themselves into each other?" Mizuki teased, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Sometimes, but what I like most is the dick girl on dick girl action that we usually had before."

 

"Then let's go with that." Even though they had a limited amount of darkness to use for their skills, both sisters used the darkness to grow their own appendages, transforming into well-endowed "dick girls" ready for their intimate encounter.

 

Stroking the humongous appendage standing on attention, Mizuki and her sister exchanged a mischievous glance before diving into their passionate embrace. The room was filled with moans and the sound of their bodies intertwining as they indulged in the pleasure of their unique desires.

 

Suffice to say, the twins' escapades continued from sunup to sundown, their insatiable desires driving them to explore new heights of pleasure and satisfaction. Their only sustenance was the "milk" that came out of their breasts and appendages, which they eagerly consumed to fuel their endless passion.

 

The next morning...

 

The twins awoke with refreshed bodies and satisfied smiles, their limbs entangled in the aftermath of their passionate night.

 

""Oh."" Noticing something "hard" against their legs, they realized that in their escapades they had forgotten to remove the appendage they had grown. Despite the sheets covering its silhouette, it stood proudly and erect like a tree atop their crotches. Truly, "a morning wood".

 

"How about a morning round?" both of the twins suggested with a mischievous grin as they playfully intertwined their fingers and began exploring each other's bodies once again. The previous day's passion still lingered in the air, fueling their desire for another intimate encounter. Once again, sounds of pleasure filled the room as they indulged in their forbidden desires, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

4