Foreword
131 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

fool surrounded by it? Was it cynicism? Or was it a cold calculation? Some movement caught his attention.

Emerald casually stepped left and unsheathe his short sword. Blocking arrows flung towards his master was a must. Not because mere arrows could damage his king. It was about his lord's image he wouldn't dare to stain. He blocked three projectiles with his buckler and slapped the fourth with his blade. Child's play.

Looking back, he saw that his lord caught the arrow shot at him from the other side of the crowd. He wanted to apologize in an instant, but the Majin Lord acted in an instant. Before anyone caught up to the quick attack a single scream of an archer assassin engulfed in a fiery blaze of hellfire could be heard.

His lord didn't bat an eye on the human he just killed. Giant Espeqi continued to move the platforms forward letting Emerald watch whatever was left of the fool who attacked his majesty.

"Shall I pursue the rest?"

"There is no such need,"

Emerald stepped closer to the Lord. His majesty was examining the arrow he caught. Some unknown black substance was dripping from the tip.

"Black tar my majesty?"

Skeleton slowly moved his head so that his empty eye sockets roughly met the gaze of Emerald's enclosed helmet.

"Coated with holy water..."

Skeleton lord moved his bony jaw further and shook his skull. It was the closest thing to laughing he was capable. It was grotesque and terrifying. Splendid sight for someone as Emerald to enjoy. The moment he started to laugh the crowd panicked. Many creatures of their army were placed among the crowds to keep them in check. The shouts turned back into cheers in mere moments.

Majin Lord looked to the charred corpse of the assassin he killed and spoke in his empty, distant voice.

"Notify the Herold,"

"It is time to gather one last time,"

 

Year 506. The last human empire surrenders to the Great Majin Lord and joins his cause. As the continent in its entirety is submitted to the absolute rule of an undead stories arise of inhuman creatures that led his majesty's armies to terrifying success. 

While the demon lord grasps the whole world in his hand, generals and comrades eleven of his most loyal and trusted serve as an extension of his will and power. Common world knows these beings only by their position names. 

Fingers.

0