[Spoilers and World Info]
784 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: The world info will be constantly updated and contains HEAVY spoilers! (This is also outdated )

 

(This is unnecessary to read since I'll introduce and explain everything in the main chapter anyway. Still, if you want to take an extra peek at where the novel is heading, you can read this. Or maybe you'll be back after reading the first five chapters.

If you also want to understand the faction and what's going on worldwide in advance, you are also free to read this)

(Don't worry. I won't change the comedic misunderstanding/acting tone of the novel. This is just more of a clear backstory. While the whole world is in this one big massive conspiracy, our mc here is just running around ruining people's plans while still pretending to be a Saint)

Major Faction: Astral Global Association (AGA)

Faction Leader: Rayna Evaleon, 'the Progenitor'

Description: Established by the victor, they write history as they pleased. Their organization has spread widely across the globe. They directly influence many politics and decision-making of the nation around the world. There is nothing that can escape the watchful eyes of the AGA.

Many of the founding members are presumed dead or missing after the massacre that happened a long time ago, and many of the AGA policies have changed drastically ever since. Their current leader is shrouded with mystery, and so is her goal for the world.

Even those who know her today are afraid to speak out about the disaster she is about to unleash on the world...

Major Faction: Round Table/Anti-Astral Faction

Faction Leader: Sato Atsunori

Description: Born from the blood and ashes of the defeated, many of their ancestors fight bravely against the threat that Astral User possesses. They have sacrificed everything for the people of the world, only to be betrayed in the end by the very same people they fought for.

Their home was robbed, and their power was stripped from them. Following the conclusion of the war, they were scattered everywhere. Although a long time has passed, and many people forget about the massacre and humiliation that occurred, they did not and never will. The hatred that has been passed down from their father and mother still burns brightly within them.

Occopaying many important positions across the globe, they bid their time waiting for the right moment to strike...

Minor Faction: The Initiator

Faction Leader: Haruto Izayaki

Description: A collection of groups filled by mostly local Astral Users that suffered directly under the tyranny of the AGA. Without any real goal, all they can do is stick together and try to liberate their fellow brethren and slowly spread the truth.

Astral Power Ranking:

100-91 = S Class

90-61 = A Class

60-41 = B Class

40-21 = C Class

20-1 = D Class

10