New Series and Info!
464 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember when I intended to make this only as an experiment, and instead, I blitzkrieg it into a 25-chapter? Yeah. This novel would take a rest for a while since the motivation is low, and I'm at a loss because I expand the world a little bit too much. I bite more than I can chew, basically.

So... In the meantime, this novel gets its proper rest. I'm writing a new series with a more cohesive focus and all the experience I got here. Oh, the genre is also much, much easier to write. It is also lighter to read.

Title: The Ancient Vampire Really Loves the Modern World.
Tags: Reverse Isekai, Female Protagonist, Comedy, Slice of Life.
POV: First Person.

[ Synopsis: After sacrificing herself to protect her father, the Vampire King, from the Hero's ultimate attack. Instead of dying, she got YEETED into a different world and entered a deep slumber for a long, long time...

When she finally woke up and regained her strength, she was in some kind of forest in the countryside.

Hmm? I'm not a cosplayer. What kind of races is that?
Albino? I'm not that either! Oh, it is not a races...

I'm not a child... Stop calling me that, or I'll bite your neck off! Wait, is that a big metal bird? ]

 

I'll take a month or so and release 5-10 ten chapters on the release day. I'm sorry if you are already invested in the story, I'll continue it eventually, and in the mean time, I hope you'll enjoy my new series later. Have an ICE DAY!

6