First Meeting
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

First meeting

20th May, 2023.

Inside a closed room, in a city, a 23years old Lady sat on the bed. She hugged her knees while tears rolled down her cheeks as she recalled what had happened in her relationship in the past 4 years. She wished she had never met her ex boyfriend whom she loved dearly with all her heart.

Flash Back.....

10th January, 2017.

"Kate! Kate!! hurry up, we are going to be late for your registration! ". Kate's dad shouted. " Am coming dad, am almost ready"  Kate said.

Kate came out from her room, she rushed to meet her dad and they both went out to register for a 9months computer training program.

Kate graduated from high school in 2016 at the age of 16. She wrote her Waec exam which she passed . she also wrote jamb so she can be eligible to apply for college/university. Jamb's cuttoff mark was 180 for any college or university. She scored 193, her score was enough for her to apply for any college/university. Unfortunately, she wasn't admitted. She had to wait for another year to register for jamb.

After registering for jamb and writing the exam, Kate's father decided to enroll her in a 9months computer training program at a computer training institute.

One week after Kate got enrolled, a new student joined the computer training institute, he enrolled in a 6months computer training program.

Kate sat Down on a chair while facing the monitor as she typed some words into the monitor. The new student came over, he sat down next to her and typed in some words into the monitor opposite her's. 

"Hi, my name is Paul, what is your name"? Paul asked. "My name is Kate, its nice to have you join this institute". Kate replied. 

"Thanks, did you register for jamb"? Paul asked. " yes I did" Kate replied, still focused on what she was doing.

"I also registered, I have registered twice already but wasn't lucky enough to get admitted to any college or university" Paul said. Kate stopped what she was doing for a while to listen to Paul. As she listened, she wondered why Paul was telling her all this. She felt they didn't know each other that well for Paul to say all these to her.

"Oh, same here, though I registered once but didn't get the opportunity" Kate replied. She didn't want the conversion to be boring. "Oh OK, I hope we both pass this time and get the opportunity to study at our choice of college or university" Paul said. "I hope so too" Kate said. They both continued what they were doing.

They continued that way. Wherever Kate and Paul come to the institute in the morning, they only greet each other, say few words to each other and focus on learning computer.

0