Chapter Fifteen, Part Three
724 16 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to everyone for reading! Please comment on any characters and universes you’d like to see in the future below the chapters. I can’t guarantee they’ll make it in, but I want to have some fun and fit in the audience's favourites if I can! Thanks again, and a huge thank you to my Patrons! I can’t make this content without support, and I’m super grateful for our supporters! This fanfiction is also available on my Patreon, I’ll always keep it free, so please visit! Our Patrons make this work possible, and if enough patrons want this novel to be a priority, it will be!

 

https://www.patreon.com/maizeblu

 

Now, on to the chapter!


 

[Rewards Calculated! Congratulations on a perfect score! You have received: One politically minded summon, one random summon, and a Bronze era kryptonian template that is compatible with all genesis chamber technology. Would you like to roll for your summons?]

 

“Bronze era template… what does that mean?” Dan ignored the summon prompt, interested in the reward that meshed with the genesis tech.

 

[Bronze era kryptonians are the weakest of what you might consider true kryptonians. They mature slowly and peak at world level power.] The system chirped. [A kryptonian, grown with this template, will be the equivalent of a peak diamond level summon. Would you like to roll for your summons?]

 

“World level huh…” Dan tapped his chin. “Sounds like the live action movie Superman, maybe a bit stronger.”

 

They would make a good fit for the average citizens of his empire. His family's bloodline would guarantee control over any empire they created, unless he used the genesis chamber to forge new kryptonians with his genome. Jor-El claimed that was decades away, but he wasn’t sure it was a good idea.

 

“Done for now, or do we carry on?” Etrigan poked at Dan’s stationary form with his foot. “You seem distracted, has your spirit withdrawn?”

 

“We’ll carry on in a minute,” He waved off the demon and addressed the system. “Roll for the summons,” Dan sighed as he put aside his concerns. Even bronze age kryptonians would be like gods to this galaxy. “Start with the political leader, the Mandalorian meeting is tonight and I could use some advice.”

 

[Congratulations! You’ve drawn Victor Von Doom (Marvel comics) Will you summon him now?]

 

“Yes!”

 

A flash followed Dan’s command, a familiar pillar of light that descended from unknown heavens and left behind a new servant. Crouched on one knee, draped in a thick, green cloak, a featureless mask stared up at Dan in confusion.

 

“You are my master…” Doom made the words a statement, not a question. Angry eyes bored into Dans as Victor realised his predicament. “What magic is this… how have you enslaved my will?”

 

“Sorry about that,” Dan shrugged as he appraised Doom’s status in his system menu. “But I wouldn’t free you if I could, Doctor, your ambitions are legendary.” He motioned for his newest summon to rise. “As far as I know, every version of you does everything they can to get all the power they can.”

 

“Ambition is a tool that has served me well,” Doom glanced at Etrigan, who leaned close to inspect the man’s runic armour. “Would you blame a man for taking what he can?”

 

“This one is trouble, a dog with his eyes on the moon,” Etrigan flicked at Doom’s metal chest plate, the sound of a gong that dulled Dan’s ears. “He wants all you have, despite his silver spoon.”

 

“Don’t mind Etrigan, he insults everyone,” Dan waved Doom back as the man bristled. “But I do need to fill you in on the situation around here, and give you a few orders to curb your… enthusiasm.”

 

Dan led Doom toward the central tower of the city, away from the sparring ground. Etrigan snorted as the pair walked away, his voice carried on the wind.

 

“I simply tell the truth, this one is trouble,” the Demon yawned. “He’d tear the world down, just to rebuild the rubble!”

 


 

 

“So, you wish for me to be the face of your empire,” Doom barked a harsh laugh as he tapped at the holo-display. “A puppet King, bound by your orders to treat you, your family, and every citizen of our new empire as I would treat myself?”

 

“That’s the bones of it,” Dan nodded as he turned to the projected image of a long dead kryptonian. “Jor-El here can introduce you to the new technologies and political data of this galaxy, but I have a gift for you first.”

 

Hand raised, Dan spurred Venom into action. He currently had the ability to create two more symbiotes, and one of them was destined for Doom’s use. Dan enjoyed his title of Mandalore, but the work wasn’t really his thing. A small, black-grey lump formed on his palm, tiny teeth bared to the world.

 

“WE ARE PRIDE!”

 

“Sure-sure,” Dan flicked the newborn into Doom’s face. “Take care of this, and let it bond with you. Once it's finished, we'll set up your disguise!”

 

“My what?” Doom remained unaffected as the baby Pride slipped under his mask and entered his skin.

 

“Let me tell you a bit about the Mandalorians…”

 


 

 

“I can’t believe you summoned the political summon without me,” May swatted at Dan. “I did a lot of work for that quest!”

 

“I know, I know,” Dan laughed as he caught up her wrists and pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry… but we’ve got one more summon to go, plus we need to visit the genesis chamber below the city!”

 

“We’re finally going to start making more kryptonians?” May looked up at him, excitement on her face. “I thought Jor-El said it would take forever…”

 

“Another bonus reward,” Dan kissed the tip of May’s nose and lifted her feet from the ground. “But we’ll deal with that after the summon!” He accepted the prompt and the system chirped in his ear.

 

[Congratulations! You’ve drawn Son Goku (Original Dragonball series) Would you like to summon him now?]

 

“Yes, please!” 

 

Dan blinked as the light pillar descended. Goku was an amazing get, even if he was still a child. His upper limit was essentially unknown. With enough training and motivation, Dan could have a powerful general, the Monkey King to his immortal kingdom, but without all the inner turmoil. Light faded and the young protagonist stood, a witless expression on his face.

 

“Hello?” Goku stuck out his hand, despite his clueless gaze. “I’m Goku!”

 

“Yes, we know…” Dan squinted at the foolish Saiyan. “What’s the last thing you remember?”

 

The young boy tapped his chin, deep in thought. Dan could practically see the limited cogs within the child’s mind tick against each other in their effort.

 

“I was training on Kami’s lookout,” Goku nodded after some deep thought. “He was talking about sealing up my tail,” the brown furred appendage popped into sight. “But he said we’d do it tomorrow!”


Thanks again, and a huge thank you to my Patrons! I can’t make this content without support, and I’m super grateful to all of my supporters! This fanfiction is also available on my Patreon, I’ll always keep it free, so please visit! The Patrons make this work possible, and if enough patrons want this novel to be a priority, it will be! Updates for this series will be at five a week, a chapter part monday-friday, with bonus chapters whenever I can get them written and edited. 

 

https://www.patreon.com/maizeblu

46