Chapter 124: Under the Oak Tree
76 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Word Count 1.8k]

***

It was late evening and the little snowflakes had gradually ceased to blanket the lands with their white beauty. 

The sun was nowhere to be seen in the inky expanse as the silvery outlines of twin full moons began to materialize. It was a beautiful sight to behold, the existence of the two ethereal moons further highlighting the fantastical aspect of the snow-covered landscape.

In the haven of dignified alchemists, inside the architectural wonder of a stylish pagoda, an oak tree stood in a lone courtyard. The oak tree was ancient and massive, its long and twirling branches reaching toward the expansive winter sky. Uneven layers of snow clung to the branches and whenever the chilly winter wind blew past the tree, some frost and snow would fall off, glistening under the silvery moonlight.  

Under the oak tree, there was a small refuge offered by the protective branches. It was an area untouched by the curse of winter. 

The silhouettes of two figures could be seen in the small refuge: one feminine and one masculine.  A miniature bamboo accent table separated the two individuals, proudly holding onto two ornamental steaming teacups and a silver kettle that continuously spewed wisps of fragrant steam from its spout.

Zhao Wei sat cross-legged, his posture exuding unspoken serenity, composure, and the confidence of an overlord. A lazy smile hung on his flawless face while his deep silver eyes sparkled naturally under the low-intensity creeping moonlight. He was looking at the sensual woman across him. 

Yun Yao was sitting elegantly on her knees like a sophisticated prim lady of a traditional family. She took the small cup off the table and with elegant poise, she took a sip of the freshly brewed tea with spiritual honey. 

She briefly closed her eyes, savoring the honeyed tea with a small pink tongue, enjoying the subtle bitterness and invigorating sweetness. Yun Yao could feel his gaze roaming all over her face and tempting body hidden beneath a revealing purple dress. 

She smiled in her mind. The feeling of being ogled and admired made her heart quicken its thumps. With Zhao Wei's eyes fixed on her curves, she felt an exhilarating dopamine rush, as though she were the prey of a seasoned hunter - a lethal predator who was patient and well-restrained.

She knew she didn't have to impress any man with the way she dressed but she couldn't resist wanting to look good for him. He was different. Not like any other men she had ever interacted with. Even in her mid-thirties, Yun Yao still hadn't lost her heyday spark when it came to making men kneel and worship her. 

"You've been staring for quite a while now. Does your big sister look delicious and eatable tonight?" Yun Yao finally said in a seductive voice as she softly set down the cup. 

She was confident in herself and as a smirk formed on her provocative red lips, she could already visualize him praising her and commenting on how irresistible she looked. Lord knows how she wanted to tease him so badly that he would forget his name.

'Zhao Wei, tonight it's my win.' Her hazel green eyes twinkled imperceptibly. 

Zhao Wei didn't hold her gaze and instead picked up the teacup before drinking half of the contents in it. He was avoiding her gaze not due to timidness but something else entirely.

How could he look at her straight after discreetly using [Truth Discernment] on her?

He wished he had never done so since the information he had gained about Yun Yao factored in also her Bust, Waist, and Hip measurements. 

I, Zhao Wei, have never cared about these things, the young man lamented inside his heart.

Then why? Why was the universe trying to introduce him to the Dao of Perversion?

That was simply borderline heretical!

Immoral! Even Lord Fifth acknowledged this type of immorality when he was the most immoral avian across the infinite realities!

As cultured as he was in the Dao of Anime, there was a realm of perversion that he had never wanted to reach as it was truly reserved for the true degenerates beyond the cosmos. 

Sighing, Zhao Wei pushed aside his thoughts and focused on Yun Yao.

"Delicious? Eatable? What kind of pill did you concoct and eat today?" Zhao Wei furrowed his brows. He had decided to withhold his honest opinion about how ravishing she looked tonight. He didn't want to tell her what she wanted to hear. 

"You are no fun. Is it that hard to offer a simple unbiased compliment to a gentle lady?" Yun Yao puckered her lips in slight annoyance. 

She knew Zhao Wei was just being himself, that is, pretending to be unpredictable. 

'There goes my plan to tease him.' 

"I feel like you have grown stronger, little guy," Yun Yao said nonchalantly as she proceeded to hold the silver kettle's handle before refilling Zhao Wei's cup. 

Zhao Wei resisted gritting his teeth in frustration. 

"It seems you haven't given up on addressing me like that, Yun Yao."

"How many times have I reminded you that I am not as little as you claim me to be?" 

Yun Yao grinned mischievously, having discovered a new hobby during her prolonged stay with the young man. 

Just like how she enjoyed refining pills, she also liked getting a rise out of him. 

After all, Zhao Wei rarely reacted to her naughtiness. 

"I am older than you, sweetie, and when I say you're a little guy, it's because you are. No doubt about it," she said confidently, giving him a playful wink to let him know she was joking around.

"Hmm." Zhao Wei drank the tea in his cup in one swift motion as he considered something before he slowly spoke in a husky voice.

"Yun Yao, there is a boundary that I don't want to cross if possible but you have been testing my patience ever since we met. I feel like my emotions are on edge whenever you speak without filter."

"You are wild, and so am I. Even a monk has a limit when provoked." 

Yun Yao felt small, hot, and bothered, under his raw intense gaze that carried promises of an adventurous night, of passion and heavenly sensations. Of loosely tamed lust. 

As she gazed into his eyes, she immediately sensed an uncontainable thirst for her. His eyes, which were kissed by the moon, were trying to conceal the fiery passion that was burning within him. But she knew better; she could feel his desire radiating off him like heat waves.

Zhao Wei had been suppressing himself for long and right now, he wasn't in the clearest state of mind. The thirst was real, further emboldened by the brilliance of the moon and the romantic silence of the night. 

He was aversed to such topics but it seems the time to confront his inner wants and feelings had arrived. 

Yun Yao directed her gaze to the fallen brown leaf on the ground as her cheeks flushed red. She realized she couldn't hold his gaze when he was looking at her the way she always fantasized about him doing so. 

She could feel the heat flowing through her body and the embers of a forgotten feeling surfacing in her lower torso.

"What will you do about it?" Yun Yao ignored all risks and decided to goad him, to provoke him. 

A dangerous predatory glint flashed in Zhao Wei's eyes before he gently pushed away the small table that stood between him and his prey. 

Yun Yao instinctively moved back and before long, she realized that there was nowhere to run as her smooth back hit the rough surface of the Oak Tree's bark. 

Small mists of hot air continuously escaped her small mouth as her breath quickened in anticipation of what was to follow. 

She was prey, cornered and helpless against an alpha predator that was taking his sweet time to openly stalk her. 

She secretly enjoyed it. 

Zhao Wei hovered over her, his masculine frame casting a shadow on her voluptuous body.

Yun Yao could smell his intoxicating manly scent. It overwhelmed her senses and made her feel lightheaded. 

When Zhao Wei leaned and touched the soft skin of her perfect face, Yun Yao's body tensed and quivered under his electrical fingers. 

Zhao Wei breathed in her natural scent. She smelled of jasmine and pure, unadulterated seduction. 

He enjoyed her submissiveness. A well-hidden smirk tugged the corners of his lips as he combed away the waves of her hair from blocking his access to her magnetic ear. 

"Mmm," Yun Yao inadvertently moaned when she felt his warm breath hit her ear. Her misty eyes, failing to hide her embarrassment and lust.  

Zhao Wei nearly chuckled knowing that he had such a severe effect on her hormones. 

When his white teeth playfully grazed the outline of her sweet ear, Yun Yao arched her back in unrestrained pleasure as another needy, more prolonged, moan escaped her succulent tasty lips. 

A domain down there was suffering from a sudden influx of lewd juices. She was like a tsunami. 

A flood dragon, Zhao Wei smelled her excitement as he thought of something ridiculous. 

"You were asking me what I wanted?" Zhao Wei sent a puff of air down her hair and she looked at him with beady eyes. She wanted more. She wasn't confident of resisting the sweet torture. She needed his lips on her. 

With all those desires swirling in her mind and clouding her judgment, Yun Yao hastily breathed out a reply. 

"YES! YES!"

Zhao Wei flashed a wicked grin like a villain who was about to finalize his evil plan.

"Too soon for you to find out!" He said in a low voice and as if clarity was returning to his mind, Zhao Wei leaned back to a confused Yun Yao whose beautiful face was a maelstrom of fiery desires and carnal impulses. 

She was in heat.

Zhao Wei patted her head lovingly as if she was a cute little girl. 

"Little girl, I am older than you." He caressed her soft cheeks before walking away. 

When Zhao Wei's figure eventually disappeared into the night, Yun Yao had yet to fully process what had just happened.

Did she just get left hanging when she was all pheromonic and ready for something passionate? 

What a nefarious plot it was!

"ZHAO WEI! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" A royally pissed voice cut through the night like a knife through hot butter as malice and dread radiated off the shaking figure of Yun Yao.

She was going to have her revenge!

Under the Oak Tree, she solemnly pledged!

****

Enjoy!

For more chapters and extra support (Patreon.com/OnearmedImmortal) 

Enjoy my sweet sweet cooking. You can trust me... I am the chef god! 

You can get the pics of each characters at my Patreon page, it's under public posts and also you can go through my drafts... They quite a few but I've never gotten the time and motivation to write more

8