Episode 3 – The Most Efficient Ability! Dexterokinesis’ Maximum Potential!
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satori: It's time to end this, big guy! I know you're still conscious down there.

Desmon leaped back up to the third floor where Satori was waiting. It seemed like he had already doubled the size of his leg muscles.

Desmon: DIPLOMYIS: QUADS & LEGS!

Satori: Darn it! He's giving his arms a break and now he's going to be incredibly agile and fast. I have no other choice but to tap into that form. Get ready, Desmon! This time I'm aiming for your head. Just try not to kick the bucket on me.

Satori closed his eyes and concentrated.

Desmon: Are you doing yoga in the middle of a fight? Come on, show me a crane pose.

Satori: My body... The sole connection between soul and life. Arms – check. Legs – check. Core – check. Head – check. Surrender your full potential to my command. DEXTEROMACHOS!


Episode 3 – The Most Efficient Ability! Dexterokinesis' Maximum Potential!


Opening: 『Sky's The Limit』by V6

Satori: DEXTEROMACHOS!

Satori opened his eyes and assumed a martial arts waiting pose, crouching his knees with his left palm in front facing up.

Desmon: Here I come! DINAMOKINESIS: DIPLO-KLOTSIA!¹

Desmon jumped from 15 meters away, flying towards Satori to kick him straight on. However, just before contact, all within one swift movement, Satori grabbed his foot, using Desmon's forward momentum to rotate and throw him in the completely opposite direction.

Satori: DEXTERO-JUJUTSU!

Desmon: What the heck!? How did he do that? It felt as if he was moving in slow motion. I knew he could do fast precise movements, but to execute a technique like that would take more years than he is alive to learn. I have practiced jujutsu in my younger days, so I know. However, jujutsu has one massive flaw... If I just break you, there's nothing you can do to stop me! ARGHHH! DINAMOKINESIS: TRIPLOMYIS ARMS!²

Eding: Triple arms now? Satori can't stay in that form for longer than 100 seconds. He will need to finish it ASAP.

Desmon: What head did you say you were going for, you brat?! The one that is going to die on me is you! Just to be extremely sure, I will have to use my legs too and finish it all with this blow. DIPLOMYIS: LEGS!

Eding: TRIPLE ARMS AND DOUBLE LEGS!? How is that possible? Is he on the limit, too?

Desmon, with his now "upgraded" arm and leg muscles, sprinted towards Satori, who hadn't moved the slightest from his starting position and was now facing the completely opposite way.

Desmon: You are mine! MEGA TRIPLO-GROTHIA!

Just a meter away, Desmon was just one swing away from sending Satori to his demise.

* * *

DINAMOKINESIS (from the word "Dinamy" meaning power) is an extraordinary ability that allows individuals to manipulate the chemical energy within their bodies, which fuels their muscles.

KNOWN USER(S): Desmon

* * *

Desmon

Specialty: Dinamokinesis
Age: 35
Birthday: 09.01.2095
Height: 1.91m
Favorite Color: Grey

* * *

Desmon: Take this! MEGA TRIPLO-GROTHIA!

Flashback...

Satori: Hey Eding, check out these awesome martial arts moves. If I could master them using my Dexterokinesis, I'd be unstoppable!

Eding: You're being foolish! Those moves require years of dedicated practice from skilled experts. Plus, they belong to different martial arts styles.

Satori: But imagine if we could combine the best techniques into one powerful and efficient martial art.

Eding: That's what MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) is all about, but don't expect any flashy moves from it.

Satori: I see...

Back to the present...

Satori: It was tough, but I never gave up. I dedicated countless hours to mastering those moves for moments like this...

With Desmon right behind him at close range, ready to strike, Satori swiftly bowed forward and raised his back leg while turning. His leg collided with Desmon, sending him soaring into the air just above him.

Satori: DEXTERO-KUNG FU! CRANE-STYLE!

To finish it off, he followed up with a powerful vertical kick to Desmon's chest, launching him upward through multiple floors.

Satori: REVERSE WATERFALL! ...because of my unique ability, I'm the only one capable of performing such a technique. My Dexterokinesis not only enables precise movements, but also allows me to quickly analyze and mimic others' abilities after witnessing them a few times. The only thing I need to work on is strengthening my body to withstand such feats, something I still lack...

Desmon's body continued to soar until it reached the top of the building and then plummeted down, crashing onto the third floor right in front of Satori.

Satori: It's over. After that, he must have broken half of his bones. I made sure not to kill him, though. I could have easily gone for a fatal blow. Man, I'm exhausted...

Satori said, collapsing onto the wet ground in front of him. His legs refused to respond any longer. Eding rushed to his side to help.

Eding: Satori! Hold on, my friend. I'll call an ambulance. Damn it! No signal!

Satori: It's alright. If I just rest for a while, I can manage to walk home.

Desmon: Walk home!?

Satori and Eding were astonished. Desmon, still conscious, crawled towards them.

Eding: No way...

Satori: I didn't do enough. Maybe I should have finished you off. Satori attempted to get back on his feet but failed to maintain his balance.

Eding: Don't push yourself any further!

Desmon: I won't let you escape. I didn't want to resort to this, but now I have no choice.

Desmon reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box of medicine. He opened it and took out a pill.

Desmon: Now you'll witness the full potential of my abilities! AAARGHH!

Eding: Pills?! Please don't tell me...

Desmon screamed as his muscles continued to enlarge, giving him the appearance of a bodybuilder.

Desmon: DINAMOKINESIS: TETRAMYIS FULL BODY!³

Eding: Oh my goodness. How do we even stand a chance against this guy? I can't think of any way to counter him in this form, especially considering our current condition.

Satori: You fool. There is a way. You just didn't think of it. You need to run for your life and find help while I do my best to keep him occupied with what little strength and willpower I have left.

Eding: Idiot! How could I leave you beh-

Satori: SHUT UP! We're both facing death either way! So stop whining like a scared child and run! Get away!

Eding: I'm sorry...

Eding turned his back to Satori and started running, but suddenly he halted. He heard a strange grappling sound. Desmon had already caught up to Satori and had a firm grip on his neck.

Desmon: Now, let's experience your power. Even if you die, your power will live on inside me.

Satori: Let go!

Satori struggled to speak, attempting to break free from Desmon's grip, but his efforts were in vain. He was slowly suffocating to death.

Eding: SATORI, NO!

Desmon: What the hell? What's happening? Why can't I absorb your power?

Satori: The moment... you grabbed me... power... almost gone... If... no power left... you gain nothing! Sorry... disappointed... Eding, Father, Mother...

Satori fell into unconsciousness, his breath escaping his lips.

Desmon's heartless words echoed:

Desmon: If you have no more energy, then just die!

He callously hurled Satori against the wall, leaving him unconscious.

Desmon: Now, it's just you and me.

Desmon declared, relishing in his triumph. Eding knelt, utterly shattered and overwhelmed with guilt. His voice trembled with despair.

Eding: Satori... It should have been me... I'm useless...

Eding lamented, his voice filled with self-doubt.

Eding: A mere commoner like me can't achieve anything... I'm nothing but a burden... Satori... He died because of me...

In his desolate state, Eding seemed to have lost touch with reality, muttering:

Eding: Kill me... Kill me... kill me now...

Desmon, approaching with cruel delight, heard the plea and laughed mockingly.

Desmon: Hahaha, with pleasure!

Desmon taunted, ready to deliver the final blow. Without hesitation, Desmon struck Eding, sending him hurtling into a nearby bookshelf, shattering the glass and causing books and scientific instruments to cascade down. Eding, seemingly resigned to his fate, felt a glimmer of hope as a powerful lightning bolt struck nearby. Something clicked in his mind, an idea surging through his neurons, awakening his will to fight.

Suddenly, a surge of determination rushed through Eding's body. He stood up, facing Desmon with newfound rage and resolve.

Eding's voice trembled with anger:

Eding: I won't forgive you! There's no way I can ever forgive you! AARGH!

From the ground, Eding picked up a glass ball and hurled it in front of Desmon. The ball exploded, releasing a thick cloud of smoke.

Eding: 20 seconds. That's all the time I have for this to work.

Desmon scoffed.

Desmon: You fool! I can hear you walking. You're right there!

Desmon swung a punch that narrowly missed Eding, causing him to stumble and fall to the ground. As the smoke cleared, Eding found himself cornered against the wall with nowhere to run.

Desmon: Well, well, well. What are you going to do now? There's no way you can escape from here.

Eding: Shut up! I told you I won't forgive you! Satori did all this for me, and... and... he ended up like that. I can't let it all be in vain. In fact, I lured you here.

Eding turned to the cracked wall behind him, where the electrical cables and water pipes were severed. He reached for the live electrical cable.

Eding: Take a good look around you. The hole you made when Satori sent you flying to the terrace caused this room to flood from the rain.

Desmon gasped.

Desmon: Don't tell me... YOU MANIAC! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL! I WON'T LET YOU!

Eding revealed his love for electricity and science, admitting:

Eding: I've always been fascinated by electricity. For a useless genius like me, this is the perfect way to die.

Desmon attempted to attack Eding before he could touch the cables, but he was too far away.

Eding: Farewell!

As soon as Eding made contact with the cable, Desmon was violently thrown back by the immense surge of electricity coursing through his body. Meanwhile, Eding remained standing, his hands still emitting electric currents.

Eding: Am I alive? My hands...

Eding muttered in disbelief. Despite releasing the cable, Eding could still see electricity flowing within his body. Eding realized in awe:

Eding: Could this be... It can't be... ELECTRO!

 

Ending: 『 Y.M.C.A.』by GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE

Notes:
1: KLOTSIA (
Greek: Kick)
2: TRIPLOMYIS (
Greek: Tripled Muscle)
3: TETRAMYIS (
Greek: Qudrupled Muscle)

1