Chapter four: Nobles are too Cliche…
1.5k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me and the other guild members took the time to meet up again and discuss future plans to explore the surface. We also discussed things that was of important concern, such as the slaves The surface of the planet below was split up into four supermassive pangea like continents separated by a giant ocean between.The smallest one in size could compare to Earth's pangea

We decided that being ignorant of the ground below us would be a sin. So a few of us went down to gather information. What concerned us the most was the effect of kidnapping the residences of the races of the planet.

 

Five of us went down to the surface, me Valhala and three NPCs. we decided to spend about a month or two gathering information while proposing as foreign nobles with me as the center. We originally thought as being adventures but the NPCs became angry about exposing us to danger. They were adamant and forceful about being more careful. So I ended up becoming a Noble instead. Plus being adventures seems cliche

 

We landed on the continent of Guaitsa Bin Varo it was a continent conflicted with war among beast-kin, elves, and humans. The humans at the moment were winning. 

 

We constructed a horse carriage from maldier pine and mithril, our alias was I was Noble from a different continent currently on travel to exchange information and cooperation. We didn't know how the inhabitants would react to our mixed party. We comprised of three Beast-kin, one elf, and one beast-kin vampire.

 

The carriage was pulled by two Blue fairy dragon a large dragon like beast that glowed a blue color and had wings like a fairy. They were quite fast and could use magic to disguise themselves as other animals. Right now they looked like horses

In the game there was no such thing as carriage transportation so we made it ourselves. Mithril is a hard light blue metal with very light attributes. It could be made into light armor that didn't reduce evasion or dexterity. It had solid defense as well.

Our current destination was the city of Various, a small town located on the edge of the ocean. {Small by our modern civilization standards}

 

the carriage was so slow I thought that running would be faster. Although that would be a bad idea to do that with my status condition [weak body]. I have already proven that just falling on the ground would give me a nasty wound. 

 

“I wish I could take off my outfit and trade it for something else”

 

While I was complaining about random things in my own world the carriage stopped. {Are we here?}

 

“You in the carriage come out now, coachmen stop the horses”

 

There were humans outside the coach they were dressed in silver armor. There was a fat round disgusting troll of a man outside.

 

“Your all are beast men right? Surrender your lives or die here.”

 

This is too cliche being robbed or held at sword for enslavement or ransom. This ought to be fun. The NPCs next to me were calm but bloodlust could be felt from their soul.

 

Estilia “Can I go play princess?”

 

Me “don't mind me I'm just going to watch”

 

***

 

Vimbard desimeld herbart's POV

 

We were deep in beastmen territory and look out for potential women (Slaves) for this year's festival. The captured beastmen women would be sold used to entertain tourists. It was a good business and quite profitable. The more beautiful they were the higher the profit.

 

So far we had had made quite the harvest already and we're about to take the goods home when a very nice looking carriage could be seen behind us. No doubt a noble for sure. If it's male we'll just kill him if it's female it would be a huge success. 

 

She would sell for a ton of Dou. (money)

 

We surrounded the carriage a beastkin women was pulling from front. The beastkin coach was a good woman looking for sure no faults either. She'll make a ton alone, if that's that case can't wait for the opening gift. 

 

I shouted at them to open the carriage door. If they didn't I would force my way in anyway.

 

They seemed to not want to get hurt cause the carriage door opened up.

 

A beautiful maid as gorgeous as the full moon stepped out. (Ooh I hit the jackpot)

I noticed a mistress inside, I couldn't tell much but she seems to be a young noble about six to seven years old. She was far prettier than the other two. There were others but I couldn't tell what they looked like.

 

(I think I might test the goods first to make sure they are ok to sell. It would be bad if they weren't up to standards anyway.)

 

The maid had a smile on her face, I couldn't believe how someone who was about to be enslaved and raped would be smiling.

 

“Bitch the fuck are you smiling for? Do you know what's going on? You all are going to the market!"

"Oh really?" 

"Still smiling huh? You got guts, I like that makes breaking you all the worth it. Tell you what, if you strip bare and satisfy all my men I'll hold back a little while beating your master."

 

She looked at me and giggled.

 "Bitch the fucks so funny!?"

“Tehehe, oh sorry I was just wondering how you were going to capture us with no support~~~~”

“bitch screw you... your not worth it, men kill----- wa...what…..!?”

 

I looked around me and saw a hellish scene. All my escorts and guards were decapitated, bisected and halved. 

 

“wa...hap..wha..”

 

“Oh my... looks like your broken”

 

I stood dumbfounded I didn't understand.

Did she kill them? No no that's not possible someone like that no… impossible!

 

“I suppose it's time to end this… goodbye miserable bug…”

 

At that moment the world turned upside down and I hit the ground. No I looked in front of me and what I saw was a body with no head that crumbled to the ground. 

                       Arielles POV

 

“Princess.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“It seems there are several beast-kin in the caged carriage what would you like to do with them?”

 

I looked at the women in the cage. I stared at them intensely. their faces were missing expressions their eyes were blank. Stripped of will. The youngest looked about ten. 

 

Though I didn't care if they were hurt or just a child. There was something else on my mind

 

“Estellia I'm hungry”

 

*Yes your highness shall I prepare the buffet?”

 

“Yes…  but don't kill the cattle I might use them again”

 

“Very well”

 

She lifted me into the cut open carriage. The women sensing that something bad was going to happen snapped out of their haze. They all tried to shuffle into the same corner but the chains obstructed them from doing so.

 

I walked over to the youngest her eyes screamed fear. I was putting out a hunger like bloodlust. I paralyzed her with (lesser paralyze) she collapsed to the floor and I got on top of her unmoving body. I sniffed her skin then buried myself in an artery on her neck. I sucked my fill then injected saliva in the wound. I learned that injection speeds the process up immediately. Her body looked like she was going through a large amount of pain. Her joints cracked under her skin and stomach churning sounds came from her body as it was remodeled into perfection. 

 

After a while it stopped and she was standing motionless. The other women were terrified. One of the women looked at her more terrified than others. She looked about 28 and there was a large resemblance between the two. I proposed this woman to be her mother. The girl got on her knees and crawled over to her mother. The women knew what was going on and embraced her child with sorrowful tears in her eyes. She accepted the gift with no resistance and the process repeated. 

 

“May I ask what you intend to do with the cattle”

 

It's not like I felt bad for them, so why did I keep them. Pets? Wait why am I feeling this way? Something's wrong…. 

 

“I think I'll kept them as pets.”

 

“Should we place a collar on them?” 

 

“Don't they have one though?”

 

I looked at their necks they already had steel collars they didn't look like they were rusty or had any chips. I'm sure they would do anything I say anyway, The master vampire rules over the children.

 

What the fuck is wrong with me?

 

“As you wish… shall we send them back to the empire?”

 

“We'll take them with us”

 

“Certainly, that is... however there is a problem…”

 

“Right…we can't fit eight more in the carriage”

 

We can't return and I want to take them with us, I have a plan to use them…

 

Right! Summon magic! 

 

[Return children to you mother! space void!] 

 

The vampires went into the void and I then closed it. 

 

this should work well!

 

We got back in the carriage and continued down the road to Various.

42