Chapter nine: Vampirism (content warning!)
1.6k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In order to avoid further commotion we transferred the armored Titans back to the floating continent. We left the city for four days and came back during the night. I left Valhala at an inn and using the cover of darkness I snuck into an underground tunnel connected to the castle. At about where the castlegate was iron bars keeping one from sneaking in. Although this might have kept the average street rat out in my eyes it was practically just aesthetics. Using [beam cutter] I easily cut through them like spreadable butter. 

The original underground tunnel was a sewer that led out to sea however using [mapping] I found the escape tunnels going under the castle. It would have been bad if one got lost in the myriad of fake passages, but [mapping] solved those issues easily. After a few turns here and there I made my way to the stairs leading to the dungeon.

There were a few unlit torches along the walls after turning one that was close to the entrance a hole opened up at the top of the staircase.

"That's almost cute"

This type of hidden door was so common in-game that one would be almost stupid to use it. The fact that mapping could be used to find your way through any labyrinth or dungeon made. Trying to confuse players with directions was useless, one might as well just leave a sign saying:

'go this way if you want to rob us blind'

Players instead used dungeons, traps, and fake terrains do ward off players. Players could use the gatcha or buy powerful spawns for different monsters to make raiding nearly impossible. Our dungeon in the floating continent was so big there was a city of nothing but almost bottomless futuristic skyscrapers. The entire floor was drowned in darkness and mist and the only way to get to the next floor was to descend to the bottom, but just finding the stairs was a feat worth bragging about. That is... If you didn't end up dying from the surprise attacks from multiple demons. The endless spawns of demons would eat you alive before you even got to the bottom. Then even if you found the stairs there were 25 more floors of absolute hell. Honestly, it would be surprising if you even got to the city floor because at that point you would be on floor 75.

compared to ours this castle was just pathetic.

I climbed the stairs and a horrible smell reached my nose. There were rows of cells with tens of bodies. Some were still alive but on the verge of death. As I continued on there were more and more women. About half had bulging stomachs. They had been chained to the cell walls in a T pose some had evidently given birth like that as rotting umbilical cords hung from the waists of the captives. It wasn't just humans though there were lots of Demi-humans. I continued down the path until I came across a room full of bloodied tools. They were body parts and teeth and all sorts of other things strewn about.

"you have indeed been a very, very, naughty girl"

The pig had been no better.

"I suppose I could use this to my advantage-" 

Katcha* Screeeeee*

The sound of a door opening could be heard. There were wooden stairs going up across the room behind an archway. I hid in the Shadow of the archway. A young maid about the age of sixteen could be seen dragging a bruised and beaten woman down the stairs. As soon as she passed the archway I launched myself onto her throwing her backward. She had a surprise and fear expression on her face when she saw me. Noticing I was just a child she was stunned at first and then was about to scream, but before she could do so I cast [silence] and [charm] on her. Using the opportunity I bit to her neck and injected my saliva. Unable to scream she writhed in agony. After a few seconds, she immediately stopped. I noticed she had a set of keys attached to her waist, I picked them up and opened the nearest cell door. I then dragged the maid and the woman into the cell. After about five minutes the maid woke up again and looked at me. I pointed at the two emaciated women in the cell and give a command"

"Eat"

The young maid got up, walked up to the nearest woman knelt down, and bit into the woman's neck. She began peeling off the flesh and eating it. The woman wheezed and choked as the maid ate her alive. After The woman was basically just bones and bits of flesh I unlocked the cage and let the maid out. I walked into the cell healed the other untouched woman and turned her as well. This cycle of turning and cannibalism continued for about 3 hours until there were about 70 vampires.

 I gave an order to them all.

“Capture the staff, abduct the mistress and her daughters without harming them. I don't care if Harold Harkid has a few bruises”

With that, they disappeared within the manor. Screams could be heard from within as the staff was knocked out one by one, each time a staff member was knocked out an underling brought them before me. It took a while but in an hour's time before my feet, there were 40 maids, 4 butlers, and 20 guards. 

“Iyaaaa! help...no! let me go!"

“I'm sorry my mistress but this one was unable to knock out the noble girl with magic… I apologize”

“That is no issue it is fine”

a young girl was dragged by the hair to the main hall. The girl refused to prostrate before me so I used [body control magic] (dark magic) to make her kneel. I loved the look of hatred that bloomed on her face. For some reason that made pleasure go up to my spine. Ever since coming to this world, my personality changed. I became an evil vampiress with insatiable desires. My body was that of a male before coming to this world, when that changed so did my personality. It wasn't just me, it was all 12 guild members whose personalities changed according to their race and titles. My titles are things like: pseudo succubus, demon fear lord, and charmer of the masses.

The noble girl before me was Reta Lue Harkid. She was a beautiful girl of beautiful proportions. She was 16 with dark purple hair.

I cast [absolute charm] then grabbed her chin and forced her to look into my eyes. 

“Your... so... beautiful…”

In that instant, all her struggling and mumbling stopped. It was as if she was in a complete trance. Absolute charm had no countermeasures and could not be defended against, players would have a charmed status till either the caster was killed or the player who was charmed. it mind controlled the player through love, not only was it deadly but also funny because you could order the player to kill his comrades and they wouldn't think twice before doing so. You could fuck around with them afterward and just have them either commit suicide of just kill them without them resisting.

“Do you love me?”

Rita nodded lightly 

“Do you really love me?”

“Yes! I love you. I love you. I love you so much!”

“Do you love me enough to do anything for me?”

“Yes, I will do anything!”

“Will you castrate your father?”

A man with his hands tied behind his back was brought before her.  The women had gagged his mouth with his dirty underwear so he could not scream or shout.

I took out a jagged rust-covered knife from my space storage.

The maids stripped Harold Harkid of his clothes. His thing had shrunken up in fear. 

“Yes for you anything…”

Rita took the knife from my hands and approached her father. 

(Gmmmfff mmm mmmf!!!)

Harold closed his legs in vain to try and defend his manhood, the maids forcefully opened them.

“Hold on Rita let me do something right quick”

I passed Mana through his thighs and it came to life. I learned it from one of the succubus NPCs.

The pain should feel much worse. This couldn’t make up for what he did but it will do for now sooner or later he would bleed out anyway.

“Alright Rita now try it”

Harold shook his head violently and struggled against the vampire maid, however much he struggled it was in vain.

“I'm sorry father I love you I really do, but I love her more she...she's just too perfect… I love her from the bottom of my heart.

She then took his penis and began sawing it off with the rusty jagged knife, all the while was Harold screaming in agony. The flesh squelched and blood squirted out of the arteries. The pink flesh was exposed to the open air. The last bit was cut off and a six cm fleshy wound was left behind.

I then bit into her neck and used the spell [vampiric awakening] dark Mana flowed into Rita. Her skin turned pale and her eyes turned crimson. The difference between just using my saliva and using the spell [vampiric awakening] was saliva just turns you into a thoughtless fool who would obey any order given to them. [vampiric awakening] turned them into a high vampire. The spell was only used to bring other players into your faction, but I wanted to see the usefulness here. 

“Bring the mother”

With that command, a woman in her late thirties was brought out. The woman's consciousness returned a little while ago. 

“Oh Rita, thank God you're ok! I thought these monsters ate you!”

Rita didn't answer, her head was hung low and her hair hung down her face. 

“Rita…?”

Rita got up and walked up to her mother and kneeled down next to her.

“Oh...no...not you...not my little Rita! You bastards how could you! Mark my soul you will pay for what you did to my Rita!”

Rita knelt down to her mother's level and chomped into her jugular. 

“ kak...ack...Rita...no..kak.. ugh.. snap out of it...please come back to me..”

A gurgle came out of her mother's throat as she began drowning in her own blood. 

A silent tear ran down her cheek. Rita rubbed them away with her index finger and licked them clean.

Andreine's eyes lost focus and empty pupils remained. Andreine Harkid had died.

The maids, guards, and butlers who were witnesses to this scene trembled in fear. They knew what was next and feared knowing that something just as terrible was going to happen to them.

“My children! today we feast! The Harkid family has graciously provided us with a fresh plate of food...dig in!”

The squeals of delight chimed as my children jumped onto their prey.

The Maké kingdom was one of the largest countries on this side of the continent; it was bordered by five other countries. These countries had an armistice not attack each other unless provoked however the Maké kingdom had always pushed their limits with their powerful military and economic strength. They sent slavers and mercenaries and abducted civilians of the other countries. They ran brothels separated for that of different races they hooked the prostitutes on drugs to up their sex drive and gave them narcotics. they held auctions for enslaved demi-humans. Corruption, extortion, deception, and blackmail ran deep within its roots.

It was the live picture of evil

But a seed of annihilation began implanting into its side.

25