Interest check: new story
105 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Linus gets sent to a new world. This is a world with magic, different Anthropoids (humanoids for those species centrists), slavery, incest, magical beings, shapeshifters, and more. He is not the only person that has arrived here from his homeworld. This is also a world with planeswalkers.  This is a bit of a litRPG but very light on the numbers. It is also not for the faint of heart. This is a fucked up world with lots of messed up things. Our MC on the other hand is not messed up, no he is downright gross. This is supposed to be an isekai erotica with a dash of grimdark for spice. So if you can sit with it…. Then there is something wrong with you and you should seek help. Prepare for ALL The Triggers. Well sit back, relax, and grab some lube. We are going in…..

 

All hail the mightiest of the mighty, Truck-kun! Linus grinned as he hurtled through the void in a rainbow vortex of color. He was going to get his own isekai moment and be the mightiest swordsman the world had ever seen. He would go back and kiss the truck if he could but with how his face felt it probably kissed him plenty already. While Linus was celebrating he took in the sights and tried to ingrain every moment of this magical experience in his head. Who knows, this could be the moment he gains some grand system, connects with a higher Dao, or absorbs a rare magic. 

He couldn’t make much out with all the bright colors swirling around him like he was being teleported between worlds in a popular movie franchise. Looking ahead instead the passage was not endless anymore. There was a speck of darkness in the distance that wasn’t blindingly bright like the walls around him. As it drew closer he ran a couple tests. He flapped his arms, willed himself to move, squinted hard and attempted to absorb the light around him, but ultimately made no progress. In the meantime the speck was more of a blob and the definition was improving. Less of a blurry dot, he could actually see what looked like two planets. One was silver and the other was a more familiar green and blue. They were growing larger and larger which let him start to make out details like land masses and a few large storms. 

Would you read more?
  • yes Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe Votes: 2 16.7%
  • too early to tell Votes: 4 33.3%
Total voters: 12
0