Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is the start of my new exciting series, It's also my first big series I've ever wrote, and shown to other people!

 

Before I start Chapter 1 I'd like to go over a few things. This is a story I've had in my mind for a good while now, I want to start writing it, I'm not an amazing writer, but I do think this is a good story. I hope you enjoy it too.

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey

Intended for Ages 13+ with,  Written Gore, and Strong Language.

 

This is the story of a group of nine heroes, who fought through hell and back to save the world from destruction. 100 years ago from present day, was 1944, where we start this long story with highs and lows, lefts and rights, twists all around, and everything in between, and our story begins with one man, his name being Linus Ingot.

September 21st, 1944. Wolford, Locreau.

 

Linus Ingot would walk into the tall beaten old building. There were about 21 other men in the room, most having muscular physiques and less formal outfits. This was in stark contrast to what Linus came in wearing being a sleeveless red suit, with a white polo shirt and a black tie. As well as dark gray pants and tall gray boots, also having green eyes, pink hair, and slim arms. Linus would get in like with about 7 other men. The other men would also give Linus weird looks, seeing as he didn’t look like he fit in a military recruitment agency.

 

Man #1: Hey kid, the tailor is across the street.

Linus: I uh, I don’t need a new suit tailored…

Man #1: I mean this ain’t a place for a scrawny kid like you..

Linus: Yeah, I- Uh- I know what I look like, unlike you guys I actually have some class, but I am in the right building no doubt about it. I might look weak but I reckon I could kill every single person in this room.

Man #1: DAMNIT WHY DON’T YA UNDERSTAND! SCRAM KID! THIS PLACE AIN’T FOR THE WEAK OF HEART! WE DON’T NEED SOME PANSEY SOLDIERS LIKE YOU!

The man would grab Linus by the collar.

Linus: HEY! Put me down!

Man #1: I don’t think so! HA.

The man would punch Linus in the face. He would get hurt badly from punching Linus, dropping him and holding his hand in pain.

Man #1: HOLY SHIT! OWW! OW! DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SKIN MADE OF?!

Linus: I told you I wasn’t weak. Now how about you get behind me before I punch you in the face like you did to me, I wasn’t lying when I said I could kill everyone in this room.

Man #1: I- FINE! God Dammit.

 

The line would move as normal, although Linus got a lot of scared and weirded out looks. I mean having that shade of pink as a hair color in 1944 was unheard of. 

 

Receptionist: Alright kid, sign here and you’ll be enlisted in war.

Receptionist: However I’d warn ya, you don’t look the type to go to war, you sure you wanna do this?

Linus: Absolutely, I need something to do and this seemed just perfect.

Receptionist: Really? This is just cuz you're bored?

Linus: Yep, I have nothing to do and my Wife died due to a bombing from the other side and I want to both kill them, and kill time.

Receptionist: Damn I’m sorry for your loss, Wait- WIFE? You look barely 21!

Linus: I’m 44.

Receptionist: YEARS OLD? My god, you're older than me but you look really young! 

Linus: Yeah people always think I'm like 20 or something, I get called a kid quite a lot.

Linus: Anyway, there's my signature, where do I sit.

Receptionist: Over there.

 

The receptionist would point to a waiting area with a bunch of buff men. Linus would sit down and look at his paperwork. He would have a sigh of relief before grabbing a book to read.

2 weeks later…

 

They were on a fighter jet set for Battlefield 0, which was being attacked by the other side. There were 20 other men in the room. The Sergeant was standing in the front of the room commanding the troupe. Everyone was wearing camo and with multiple different firearms. In the back of the jet were 5 medics who were getting their supplies ready. Linus was one of the soldiers in camo. They were ready to fight. They would get their parachutes ready. Once they were ready they opened the gate and all 26 men would jump out and land ready to fight. 

 

Shots were fired and men fell on both sides. The soldiers would quickly take over an enemy trench and would fire at another enemy trench. However neither side's shots would hit. Linus would put his gun down and leave the trench.

 

Soldier #1: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Soldier #2: Don’t do that! IT’S A SUICIDE MISSION!

Linus: A suicide mission for one of you… is just an average tuesday for me.

Sergeant: What the hell is that dumbass doing! He’s gonna get himself killed.

 

Shots would be fired at linus. But they would be deflected. Linus would show his true power. Linus was one of few people who had powers. It is unknown where these powers came from, however nonetheless Linus was one who had powers. His powers made his skin and bones as hard as metal (his bones being actual metal, and skin being a skin-metal mixture) You may think this means he is heavy weight and is slow but the metal his body is made of is a unknown type of metal that is powerful and light at the same time. He would jump into the enemy trenches beating all of the enemies to submission. He would slash at a man's neck beheading him as well as beating into the men’s heads one by one till they were all dead. Eventually they would raid their base and win the battle easily with their new superweapon being Linus. He would become a legend in the ranks of the Locreau Military.

 

3 weeks later…

 

Linus would be on a boat with ammo cargo. He would be the head bodyguard for that ship. He would be changing into his suit when suddenly he felt an aura he hadn’t felt for 28 years.

 

Linus: No… NO…. NO!

Linus: Shit, Damnit, f- they, they found me.

 

All of the body guards corpses would be badly burnt with a man standing before the corpses. Before the corpses a black man stood before them. His arms were replaced with steampunk robot arms as well as other parts of his body being replaced with gears and cogs. The white in his right eye would be replaced with metallic gray, as well as his eye being lightning yellow. His other eye was completely white. He had wires strewn all about his body. Linus stood in fear of him. The look on Linus was unlike any he had ever had in the military before.

 

Linus: D-

Linus: Damien?

Linus: DAMIEN IS THAT YOU?

 

Damien would turn to look at Linus.

 

Damien: Who is, Damien? I am DMN-001

 

Linus would start crying and hyperventilating while walking away from him. 

 

Linus: Damien, it’s you, he brainwashed you didn’t he… Oh God no. No…. NO…

Damien: LNS-000 I have been sent to eliminate you.

 

Damien would charge an electric attack and send it Linus’s way. Linus would dodge it.

They would engage in a fight. Punches would be thrown, Linus would dodge the electric attacks, seeing as his skin and bones were metal Electricity would be incredibly strong against him. As expected Damien is another with powers, being electricity. The fight would be long. The boat would go off course. Damien would get a good supercharged punch knocking Linus into the cockpit and completely destroying the helm. Linus would cough up blood as well as bleed from his head.

 

Linus: DAMN YOU! I don’t want to hurt you- *cough*

 

Damien would use a supercharged superspeed attack punching Linus 56 times, knocking him out. He would assume Linus is dead and leave. However the ship was going in random directions, and eventually hitting an iceberg. The entire ship would be submerged in this Iceberg. For 100 years…

100 years later…

 

The iceberg was finally melting and it landed on a small island near Prideston City, which was the biggest city in 2044. Linus’s body was frozen as 44 years old for 100 years, and when the iceberg finally melted he woke up in a cold panic. He could barely see and he was freezing. He felt horrible and it was torturous. Linus was bleeding from everywhere. And hurting horribly. 

 

Linus: I- what happened

Linus: I remember fighting.. Damien.

Linus: I… don’t understand.

Linus: What is that on the horizon? 

 

On the horizon there was a huge modern city called Prideston City. Linus had been frozen for 100 years. He slowly made his way to Prideston. This new city, this new world was unheard of for Linus. His adventure had truly begun.

Do you like Chapter 1?
  • I love it! Can't wait to read more! Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I like it decently. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wasn't a big fan. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hated it. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
1