Epilogue
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes can't see everything. Only glimpses, scenes of the future. Everyone is finally starting to meet. Where will life take them now? With out me moving the pieces. I can change fate, change that which was destined to happen but the people? If they still choose to go down a dark path or meet their end.. Then that is not my fault. I can only apologize for not giving you the future you could have had, whether if it would have lasted for a month, year, or even decades... Whether it was as a soldier, corpse, inventor, hero or a villain. Right? Grandmother? (Elizabeth)

---------------------------------------------

"How are you feeling? Should you be working?"

"I'm fine Chris. It was just a fever. The old man told me that I should be fine with just manning the store for a week or two."

Back in the Lost City Jorge and Chis were managing the store, since Jorge was out cold for roughly 2 days, Chris had an unusual encounter with many people but the one thing that bothered her the most, was that she couldn't find Ivan or Alex. Their work was slow, not many costumers came by so they spent their day folding clothes and organizing materials.

"Is your memory coming back?"

"Little by little. I remember how close I was to Liz and Lisa... I don't know why... It comes in flashes. I do know one thing."

"What?"

"I was born in the Last Frontier, If I want know about my origin. We have to go there."

"Our relationship with them has gotten stronger but... They were just attacked not to long ago. It's unknown by who... Although I don't see why a vacation later on this year wouldn't be so bad?"

"Attacked.. and what about this relative you found? You said he's your grandpa?"

"It's complicated.. I plan on getting more answers from him later."

Jorge didn't understand and yet he accepted it. After finishing, one of the boxes he moved fell over and what was revealed were school uniforms.

"What is this?"

"Oh, those would have been the uniforms for the academy. Gramps must have made it for us. He was probably going to sell it since..."

"No, let's keep it."

"What?"

"It's time I started growing up. I need to learn more about the world, right? The more I know, the better I'll be when it comes to surviving. We can go save Alex and invite him too."

Chris couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"School starts in a month so we need to tell the old man!"

The sudden sound of a bell from the entrance interrupted them. The man who walked in, sent shivers down their spines. Thankfully,the girl behind him helped relieve the tension.

"Hey guys!" (Clarissa)

"Clarissa?" (Chris)

"Do you know who your with.." (Jorge)

"Ha Ha Ha! I didn't come here to fight you. In fact. I owe you my life. You protected my daughter, even after knowing who she was." (Raymond)

"You killed our friend." (Jorge)

"Who? That fast kid? Clarissa, did you not tell them? Look, I was already aware of your circumstances. I only kill criminals." (Raymond)

"Your friend is still alive. He's at our estate in the Last Frontier." (Clarissa)

"Is that true?" (Chris)

"Yes. I found his determination to be.. honorable. I gave him the option; fight protecting something worth living for.. or... to die fighting for revenge." (Raymond)

"But?" (Chris)

The room was silent for a few seconds. Everyone had a serious face expect for Clarissa.

"I know you guys plan on getting involved. You have a friend you want to save right? I can train you, on how to fight. If you like." (Raymond)

Christ was astonished but she couldn't answer without Jorge, they were a team.

"What's it going to be kid? You want to get stronger?" (Raymond)

---------------------------------------

"what the hell Selena?" (Allister)

"What?" (Selena)

"I look like a teenager! I can't go out drinking like this." (Allister)

"As long as you're with us, you will be fine. Right Julie?" (Selena)

"I can see how you're related to Gabriel. You're handsome as well but I'm sorry, I'm engaged. " (Julie)

"Ok.. I don't really care but I respect the loyalty." (Allister)

In Selena's apartment, Allister was yelling. after his second dose of blood, he woke up to being around 17. He was hoping for mid twenties which was his favorite age throughout his life.

"These clothes.. I don't like all black.. and that uniform.. What if I want to go out by myself?" (Allister)

"No way, you're not going drinking without us! and about that.. I need you at this age. You'll be attending school with Lisa as well as working together in order to hunt down this NB group while I'm stuck as acting queen." (Selena)

"You know I hate school!" (Allister)

"Can you stop with all this yelling! I'm trying to get some work done!" (?)

A young man in his early 30's appeared, yelled at everyone and marched back his room. His outfit and facial features showed he had been locked up in his room for days.

"Oh right. Allister, that was Jonathan. The shadow king who was ruling this city. Expanding its relationship was all his idea." (Selena)

"My brother's right-hand man..." (Allister)

"I know you came here to see if Pop's needed to be killed. Before you make a decision... You should learn more about how he lived before you decide." (Selena)

"Fair enough..." (Allister)

Clarissa came barging in, discussing future plans for herself, Julies was the only one annoyed.

"Auntie's! I want to go to school with Chris and Jorge... Teacher?" (Clarissa)

"I'm surprised you recognized me since I'm older now." (Allister)

"That was always our plan and I know you only call us auntie's because were old." (Julie)

"Yes! Wait... How are you alive? and older?" (Clarissa)

"Long story. but it was thanks to you. I promised to be your friend, but now that title has been promoted to bestie. I got your back for life kid." (Allister)

----------------------------------------------------

Back at the Last Frontier. All the soulless were finally dealt with, the city's clean up and rebuilding was everyone's next mission.

"Your highness, I'm glad the city is safe."

"Thank you, Sophia. You know... I heard Allister helped fight. I also heard he escaped into the Lost City?"

"Liz informed me as well. I never got to see him so..."

The air in the room got chilly. Since the moment they first met, the name Allister would instantly turn them into enemies. Mabel thought about the man who loved her and how he would be annoyed with this jealousy.

"I know you love him too. I'm willing to cut a deal with you."

"Wha... What are you talking about?"

"Unlike you, Allister and I are immortal. Your time will only last until the new successor is born."

"And?"

"If you can get Allister to love you. I'll allow him to have a second wife."

"Wi...Wife?!?!"

Sophia head spun round and round. She never imagined this conversation to happen.

"Good luck Sophia. Oh yea, the vampire you met before..."

"Margo? Your messenger?"

"That's right. She'll be useful to you. I feel a war coming to your country and you could use all the help you can get."

--------------------------------------

"Where am I?" (Kat)

Kat had finally awakened, bandages wrapped around her body. Liz sat next to her, reading a book.

"So, you're finally up? I'm glad. We're in the Magico Kingdom. Sophia healed you and then we brought you here." (Liz)

"Allister?" (Kat)

"He's gone. He's had things to do in the Lost City." (Milly)

"I See. He left without me... and you are?" (Kat)

"Right, we never officially met. Milly Vasquez. Allister is my dad. Adopted dad but I can careless about that." (Milly)

"I made that choice Kat. Unfortunately, you aren't strong enough to fight anyone right now. You're still a kid and if you stayed with Allister? You'd be dead." (Liz)

"So, I've been holding him back." (Kat)

"Yes. That's why you should stay here with us. Get stronger because we're going to need you. They are going to need you." (Liz)

"They?" (Kat)

"We've gotten word that a tribe of wolves are heading towards this direction. Only a few tribes still exist and one of them sill lives nearby so they should be meeting soon. Your people are going to need a leader." (Milly)

Light came into Kat's eyes. She hardly knew anything about Allister. He promised to show her the world but eventually, she was going to need the courage to see it with her own two eyes.

-------------------------------------------

"So What bring you to the Last Frontier?" (??)

Inside a room, two individuals were having a meeting. The sat on each end of the room with a large table in the center. Muffled music could be heard as if they were in a club. One man sat alone while the other who was clearly the owner of this establishment, having a group of guys standing all around the room.

"A man of yours by the name of Big Man told me that we needed to meet." (Ivan)

"Ahhh, you must be this New Beginning group I heard so much about. Seems you've caused a lot of trouble in your domain" (??)

"Nothing I can't handle. I've chosen my battle's wisely. Until my people are ready, then we'll handle the Royals." (Ivan)

"The four noble families of the Lost City. They truly are dangerous people. Its almost impossible to compare the strength of our strongest and yours without seeing them fight toe to toe. But you guys? killing a bunch of low class vampires don't mean shit here." (??)

"Its not about their class that interest me, its what they have control of." (Ivan)

Ivan snapped his finger as a large man came entering into the room. dropped three bodies with only one still breathing. What caught the attention of this stranger was that their eyes shines red.

These people.." (??)

"Yes. The two who are dead belong to the Bloodress faction. While the one who's still alive is from your city." (Ivan)

"This person was turned by Raymond and they have control over food distribution in my streets." (??)

"Do what you will with that. Take control of your territory." (Ivan)

This kid. Does he really think killing the vampires will make a difference? No matter, I can use him. He won't succeed but the destruction he'll bring upon the two cities will surely benefit me. (??)

"You've gotten my attention kid. I'll even lend you some guys. The name Tobias. Tobias Longbow. I'm a small faction of the Short Fuse brothers. No matter what, you deal with me. Not them." (Tobias)

Lets see who plays who. One mission down. Now I just need my trump card to control his power. (Ivan)

--------------------------------------------

Insides a mansion of the Bloodress domain. many people were gathered in the living room. Hair with different colors but all their eyes glowed red.

"So, Adrian, I heard the human you turned died? That's hilarious." (?)

In this room, everyone was a vampire. They all had the appearance of teenagers. A boy with brown hair. A brother and sister with silver hair and a girl who's hair was black that covered her eyes..

"Shut up Jimmy." (Adrian)

"New Beginning did it? I wish they tried something in our domain! I would kill for a few rounds with them! My fists are itching for a fight, right bro?" (??)

”Speak for yourself.. her highness Gwendoline has yet to give any orders. Although, I would hate for your mess to bleed onto our side. Adrian.” (???)

”My mess? Arthur, surely you’re joking? Or.. are you only hoping to get involved for Lisa?” (Adrian)

”You’re right, I plan on making her my fiancé one day. Although, the last thing she needs is my help. She’d kill me for being a knight in shining armor.” (Arthur)

“You ignored his question bro. It’s your fault because your family is in charge right? So deal with it.. or maybe.. you’re up to something?” (??)

”Is that true Adrian? If so I want in. It’s been so boring lately! Lady Janet? (Jimmy)

The boy laying upside down on the couch spoke to a girl sitting in the back as she ate cake and played with her doll.

”No thanks. I just woke up from my deep sleep.. and I’m still tired.” (Janet)

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to contact you guys. I also have some one with me who wants revenge on my sister, Julie, and the Chroniclers.” (Adrain)

”The girl who got her ass kicked by Liz? So she wants revenge? That’s hilarious! (??)

”Leave us out of it. As a friend, I won’t kill you now but if you bring this bullshit to us. I won’t hesitate to stop you and don't get Lady Janet involved or Julie will be pissed. Let’s go, Charlotte. Lady Janet?(Arthur)

"Carry me.." (Janet)

”Alright bro” (Charlotte)

The two siblings walked out the room with the princess but Adrian didn’t care because it was to late, things were definitely going to escalate and no one could stop it.

"How boring. You can kill them too if you want. Kelly." (Adrian)

A girl stood behind them, one eyes destroyed and scars all over her face and body.

—————————————————

“So. You guys lost? I’m not surprised though. My Allister sure is something.” (Roxanne)

”Mother..” (Ericka)

After Ericka and the others returned. Roxanne assured them that everything was fine. That this was good practice.

"I can see why you guys were so beat up but Daniel?" (Roxanne)

She stared in disappointment as the boy breathed heavily as if he was on the brink of death.

"Will put him back in the ground to recover. You two need to feed and get some rest. It seems his eminence has given me permission to wake up Maria." (Roxanne)

"Maria Vasquez? She won't kill Allister. Even if the person commanding her is..." (Ruby)

"No, not her uncle. It seems the king of the Lost City has been roaming around these lands looking for something. Also.. I've been pretending not to have noticed but I have reason to believe that one of my darlings adoptive daughters has infiltrated our Kingdom. She'll regret entering the Soulless kingdom." (Roxanne)

-------------------------------------------------

One night, A full moon shined brightly. Within a warehouse, a boys voice could be heard. He screamed in agony as the very chains that restrained him got weaker. Many people surrounded him in order to keep him from getting out.

"Hold him down! If you don't have abilities then get out! Teddy hold him down!" (Bug)

A large man, the very large man that Jorge ran into when they escaped the prison went by the name of Teddy now. His arm expanded as if made out of rubber.

"Alex you have to calm down.." (Bug)

"I need June.." (Alex)

Dammit. I wish June was here but Ivan separated them in order to get him to control his powers.. What the hell even is he? His teeth were able to break anything but ever since those drugs he used ran out.. He started growing hair a claws.. It gets worse every Full moon.. (Bug)

While Bug thought to himself, another man came running down stairs.

"Boss we have terrible news! June and her squad got taken out. They've been arrested!" (?)

"What?! How!" (Bug)

"It was the vampires! and to make things worse. Jorge and Chris were helping them. They went to save that vampire's daughter!" (?)

"NO..." (Bug)

"Ahhhh!!" (Alex)

The sudden news caused Alex to break, his eyes glowed yellow. Soon his scream turned into howls as his figure grew and changed. Although he couldn't be heard, everyone in the Lost City will know of the werewolf that terrorized their home and royals.

 

0