Chapter 1: Partner of Justice
86 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Tokyo Japan.

In a certain school, it was nearing the end of the first day of class in the new school year with the familiar sound of the bell that signaled the end of glass reverted throughout the school.

"Alright that's all for today everyone, now that all the introductions done expect that tomorrow you'll be receiving school work."

The old man with a bald head and glasses said amiably yet his eyes were nothing but that as he scanned the female students of his class with a glint in his eyes.

His gaze moved to one of the girls seated at front revealing it to be a beautiful girl with a busty figure and purple hair.

The Bald man smiled widely showing his teeth.

"Make sure all work Hard this year."

"Yes! Sensei!"

The students shouted loudly.

"Especially you Shiina-chan, I heard you used to be a star student in middle school, I expect great things from you!"

"Yes... sensei..."

Shiina Chizuru was the purple haired girl's name, although she should have been grateful for her teachers kind words the only thing she felt was uncomfort being stared at by her teachers eyes so fixatedly.

Finally, seemingly satisfied, the teacher gathered his things and started going on his way while glancing at the other various female students of his class.

With the sound of the door being closed the murmurs and conversations of the students finally started.

"Did you see that teacher's stare? that old-man definitely had something going on his head hahaha."

A group of guys who anyone would immediately assume as delinquents with a few of them having blond hair and tanned skin talked loudly amongst one another without any care.

"LOL I know that old mans probably imagining doing some things to his students kek~!"

*Whistle*

One of the yellow haired students with an impressive physique grinned as he looked at his female classmates like a predator looking at prey.

"Well I wouldn't blame him, our class is so 'STACKED' that I already can't control my D*ck getting hard."

"LOLOLOL dude your so shameless you didn't even quiet down your voice."

Indeed, his remarks was heard throughout the classroom as many of the girls frowned and gave him a disgusted look.

"Hard? like candy?" A busty girl with dark skin and silver hair asked innocently as she nibbled on the lollipop in her mouth.

"The only thing hard here is having to bear breathing in the same disgusting air as you." A blonde haired girl dressed like a gyaru sneered with the only reaction she got from the aforementioned male was a 'Heh~' and a smirk.

*Tsk!*

"Disgusting Dog."

"Now~ now~ Natsuki-chi~ it's bad to start making trouble right at the start of school~"

A busty brown haired girl spoke teasingly as she gave a wink to the blond boy. causing a ruckus among the bad boy group.

"OHHHH!! that's Ichijou Honoka! I heard she got in trouble once in middle-school because of dating multiple guys for money!"

"Oh my~ it seems my history is quite well known how embarrassing~"

Although she said that her face showed no sign of embarrassment as she placed her hand at the top of her chest causing them to bounce slightly that once again aroused the bad boy groups shouting.

"Honoka, you really..." beside the two girls was another busty beauty of a different kind as Kisaragi Anna, the half-Russian girl was troubled by her friend.

Though she looks like a typical bad girl at school who has experienced many 'things', on the contrary, she was complete virgin with zero experience about certain things so she was quite embarrassed on how open her friend was.

While the group of bad girls and bad boys confronted one another, some students decided to ignore it as two girls walked briskly to another table.

"Um... Yoshido-san! would you like to walk home with us? there's a really nice juice place nearby!"

"Huh?"

The beautiful girl with long straight black hair had a confused face before quickly composing herself and answered.

"Oh... yeah... I do." She was smiling as a sense of fulfillment filled her heart.

'Isn't this... what you call hanging out?' The girl never before having experienced such a thing was filled with happiness.

As moments passed some students finally decided to leave and continue with their plans or go home to do whatever.

Among the few that has started packing their things were the purple haired girl named Shiina Chizuru and Saki Yoshido along with her new friends.

And at the second to last row seat beside the window.

An inconspicuous male with blond hair wore the headphones around his neck as he silently stood up from his chair with his bag slung behind him and left without anyone's notice or care.

-----

"See you later Yoshida-san~!"

"Yeah, see you!" The girls said their goodbyes as they parted.

'Is this what it feels like to have friends?' Saki Yoshida thought as she stared at her new friends slowly fading silhouette as the smile that crept up to her face couldn't be put down.

'I did it...'

Clenching her free hands into a fist, Saki felt exhilarated, as she imagined all the things she'll do in the future as her new self.

As she started walking on the busy street Saki thought about what to do now.

She and her friends made plans to hang out on the weekends and remembering the money she got from her mom she decided to head to the mall to buy some casual clothes she can wear for that day.

Walking around Saki's eyes drifted to the book store or more specifically a poster advertising the new fashion weekly showing various stunning women in different clothing.

Some even so Obscene that caused her to blush.

"Well... I guess I should buy a fashion magazine too..."

Looking around the store she walked around for a while before picking up a book that caught her attention.

'hmm, i dont really these sort of things...' Saki thought as she looked at the latest MONMON.

'The models are so pretty they're not really good examples. they also put way to much effort into their clothing.'

While Saki examined the magazine carefully she did not notice the male wearing a black jacket and all sorts of accessories in his fingers staring at her for a while now.

Showing a smirk clearly inlaid with bad intentions, the male finally started to move to her direction.

"Oh is th- *Hpmf?!*" Before the male could continue he suddenly felt a hand covering his mouth as a strong force that he couldn't struggle against pulled him away.

"Huh?"

Saki hearing the disturbance looked back seeing nothing as she went back to examining the magazine without any care.

"Hmmmm... Okay I'll take It!" Finally deciding, Saki brought the magazine to the clerk and bought it.

"Thank you and please come again!" The clerk bowed and said as Saki went out the store holding her new things.

As Saki happily continued on her way she didn't notice the blond from across the street staring at her.

And if Saki even bothered to remember his appearance she would have recognized this person as one of her new classmates and the one who left silently without bothering to talk with anyone.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations for successfully fulfilling the duties of a proper Partner of Justice and prevented Saki Yoshido from stepping on the path of no return!]

The blond heard a familiar sound and an even more familiar screen appearing in his face as a status screen filled with interesting details appeared.

[Rewards: 5 Gacha Tickets, 1500 PT, <Skill: Massage(A)!>]

Looking at the amount of rewards caused a flash of surprise in his eyes, from the various quest he had completed over the years, an amount like this was hard to come by.

"Well I suppose doing this did change the trajectory of her life to a major extent." The male murmured to himself.

*cough* *cough*

As he was checking the screen the man leaning against the wall coughed violently as his whole face was filled with bruises and blood still trickling down his mouth.

Feeling all sorts of pain from his body the man struggled to even breath as his eyes that were still stained with tears looked at the blond male beside him with fear.

"p-pwreas I-i id nhutin wong-"

*Bang*

Sending a fierce blow to the mans head with his leg, the man no longer spoke again as his consciousness faded away and all the remaining strength in his body left him with his body *Plopping* on the ground no longer moving.

Finally, the blond male eyes drifted back to the screen.

[Justice System]

[Host: Sakamaki Izayoi]

[Title: Up and coming Hero Of justice]

[Occupation: Student]

[STR-D]

[END-C]

[AGI-C]

[MANA-B]

[LUCK-(NULL)]

[Points: 23,050(+1500)]

[Gacha: 11(+5)]

[Skills: <UBW(E-A++)>, <Clairvoyance(C)>, <Mind's Eye(True)(B)>, <Magecraft(C-)>, <Reinforcement(C+)>, <Magic Resistance(D), <Cleaning(A)>, <Cooking(A)>, <Singing(A)>, <Riding(B+)>, <Message(A)(NEW!)>]

[Personal Talent: Blessed by GOD]

------

Ight folks gimme some ideas specifically gachas~!, but remember it needs to be shit, extra shit because of his F-rank Luck, why F-rank? cus that's what I feel like every time I pull on gacha games.

F*ck gacha man.

2