[Illustration] Volume 1 — Characters
1.3k 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which character strikes you the most (Either from the story/lore, design, or both)?
  • Princess Artesia Elinzbell Sullyvan Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Horim Asphye Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Izuna Estella (Young) Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Princess Marielle Edelweiss Sullyvan Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Gevanni Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Izuna Estella (Adult) Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Orion (Masked) Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Orusviel Weibrecht Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Ethermason Bancroft Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Celfeith Leichner Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lumoireux Eustace Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Belmare Fate Stockfelt Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 32
Announcement
I will update this overtime! Please wait patiently since most of the info here is spoilers. I don't want to ruin your experiences. Note: If the image is too small for you to see, right-click on the image, open image in new tab, and zoom!

 

UPDATED 2021

Characters

Spoiler

Nobleman Belmare Fate Stockfelt

An opportunist who desires and maintains long-lasting relationships with someone who is capable of understanding his ideals. Belmare may be seen treating his family well but setting his sights upon the enemy, he wouldn't hesitate to crush until everything is taken away.

 

Gevanni Masahiko

A person with superhuman thinking and adaptability and mostly used these skills in playing the most hardcore augmented reality games such as "Herscheim". Despite being a high schooler, he can be a ruthless and cunning schemer who will either decimate or save his foes. His threats can be quite terrifying and if he sees the right moment, there's no doubt he'll actually do his threat. This stemmed from the rough nature of the post-apocalypse during his childhood.

 

Bancroft Ethermason

Often mistaken as a woman but no one really knows Bancroft's gender and everyone usually went with the "him" pronoun. Bancroft is the first witch progenitor or pure magic-user in history who fought with the strongest berserker of humanity that possesses a quasi-blood from Demons and Angels and survived.

[collapse]
Spoiler

Temporary concept sketch until finalized

Princess Marielle Edelweiss 

A Princess feared and admired by all. Her title 'The impenetrable fortress knight' allows her to defend the weak and or become the strongest sword of Evanslei Kingdom. She mostly abides by the rules and her Mother's orders but because of this, she didn't experience any normalcy of girls around her age and doesn't even know how to romantically love an opposite gender. In her free time, she mostly sneaks out of the Royal Palace and pretends as if she's a civilian to learn how to live life without relying upon magic or the use of swords.

 

 

[collapse]

Cursed Grimoire Servants

Spoiler

Lumoireux Eustace, The Representative of The Seventh Cursed Grimoire

A being whose purpose is to serve an ancient cursed grimoire and act as its representative to guide its newfound masters. However, this rule has no expiration and that is why Lumoireux develops capable masters only to be killed by him. A monster who dreams of creating chaos and disorder without lifting a finger nor put any effort.

A servant who only watches the battlefield and does not help anyone. This is crucial since all of the cursed grimoire masters along with their servants are hunting down each other due to the curse.

Currently, he is serving the protagonist, Gevanni. However, they do not have any pact established yet. This means they fight for dominance on who should be in control.​

[collapse]

OUTDATED

Characters

Spoiler

SheetBc.jpg

[collapse]

 

This took me a while to draw because I’ve been writing their lore while thinking of their designs at the same time! 

13