CHAPTER 1: Haruto’s Disappearance
144 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asagiri Haruto was a high-school student who will attend a new school in Kyoto because parents decided to move in Kyoto from his province for a better life. He felt nervous that he will meet new people in that school. But he was determined to meet new friends.

On that morning of his first day to school, his mom wakes him up. “Haruto, it’s already morning now... This is your first day of school, you need to go to school early!” his mom said. He quickly rushes to bathroom at took a bath, wears his new school uniform, and eats his breakfast. After eating breakfast, he already leaves the house saying “Bye Mom! I’ll go to school now.”

Haruto arrived at school in time. He met new faces in the school. He was excited about it. Haruto gain new friends... but of course, there are also bullies in that school. He became unaware of it.

Until one day, while Haruto was going to a comfort room, there was three students who were following him. While he is taking a pee, three boys planned to splash him a bucket of water while he was peeing. The boys did it, and they laughed afterwards. Haruto became mad after those three guys splashed him some water.

Haruto tries to attack one of his bullies but the he was punched by them. The three guys continued to beat him until he screamed,  “Stop it guys... Please stop it!!”. They already stopped beating him. One of the guys said, “You’re just weak... and pathetic.”. The other guy said, “Don’t ever tell to Sensei or other students, even your friends... or else... I’ll kill you!”. The bullies left the comfort room while laughing. After that, he slowly get up and walked out in the comfort room.

Past few days has passed, the bullies always teases him multiple times. Also they beat Haruto sometimes. He was afraid to tell it to Sensei because he fears that they might kill him. He became traumatized and depressed after all. He feels hopeless and lack of will to live.

One night, his mom calls him “Son, it’s already dinner... go out to your room right now.”. He replied “Ok, mom...”. While they were eating, his mom noticed a bruise on his left arm. She asked him. “Where did you got that bruise?”. He replied, “It’s nothing Mom.”. His Mom worried and anxious about that. She thinks that there is something wrong on his son. “If there is something wrong, you can tell it to me... I’ll help you with that.” his Mom said. “Don’t worry Mom, it’s all fine.” Haruto said with a slight smile. After the dinner, he locked himself in the room. “I think... I must not live in this world anymore...” he said while he is crying. After he finished crying, Haruto decided entered his Father’s room and took the gun from his Father's cabinet. Haruto's Father bought a gun few days ago because for their safety. Later that night, he can’t endure the pain and depression and he decided to took his own life by pointing the gun on his head and shoots himself in his own room. His mother hears a bang and rushed to his husband who was watching TV in living room, "Darling... did you hear that?" Mother said. "Nah... it's just some cats on our roof. They were fighting and chasing each other." her husband said.

The next day, his Mom found Haruto’s dead body on his room. The gun was laying on his bed. "Darling! Darling! Come here!!" she shouted. "Ahh! What is it?" her husband said. Father was shocked as he found out that Haruto was already dead, lying on his son's room. Mom quickly calls the police and the police arrived at the crime scene to investigate about the incident. The police found the gun at the bed. "So... whose gun is this?" the police said. "It was mine... I bought it from a store because of our safety... I heard that some burglars were common in Kyoto." Father said. "Next time, you must hide it very well. But for now, we will confiscate it for safety." police said. After the investigation, the police bids goodbye to Haruto's parents.

The next day on Haruto’s funeral, some of his old friends from the province arrived at Haruto’s house to attend his funeral. Also, some of his new friends from school arrived too, giving respects to him. “Thank you for attending my son’s funeral... I know it’s too young for him to die early...” Mom said while crying.

1