Chapter 33. Lost pride and massage.
441 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

I am back. Sorry for taking so long to post a chapter, I had an unplanned winter break with my family, but I'll be back to posting chapters now. By the way, I wrote another R18 chapter and, according to my calculations, it should appear here in about a month. Thank you for still reading my book🤗.

[collapse]

18.02.0063

“T-Then we can be friends, nya?” – I asked with pleading tearful eyes.

"Yes..." – replied Kurama with a clouded mind.

“Hurray, we became friends. Thank you, I always knew you were a fox with a kind heart, nya.” – I said with a smile instantly appearing on my face.

“Wait, when did I say we were going to be friends?” – Kurama asked, regaining consciousness.

“You just agreed to be my friend, nya.” – I answered with a pouty face.

“I am the powerful and terrible Kyuubi and I don’t need any pathetic friends.” – his last attempt at intimidation did not work on me again.

“Of course, we will have a lot of fun together, friend. By the way, I told you my name, but I still don’t know yours, and besides, I’m not sure you’ll like being called Kyuubi or a grumpy fox all the time, nya.” – I quickly changed the topic so that he would no longer try to deny our friendship.

“So, find out the name of this great Kurama!” – he shouted majestically.

“Haha, then I’ll say again that I’m Aika and let’s be pleasant friends, nya.” – I wonder if he can continue to behave so pretentiously in front of me after 6 years.

“Okay, you have another visitor who wants to befriend you, but in the meantime I need to prepare a few things, nya.” – I said, leaving the spiritual landscape into the real world and began to take out some important items from my inventory.

Soon there were books in front of me on a variety of topics (except sexual ones) and by this time Naruto had also returned to the real world.

“So, Naruto, from today begins training that will last 6 years, nya. You won’t have to worry about time because of my ability, thanks to which time in this entire house is accelerated, but your body will not grow, nya.” – I told him what he would do next.

“Uh-uh, what?” - damn, I forgot to make my speech easier for stupid Naruto after talking with Kyuubi, who lived for hundreds of years and has a lot of knowledge.

“Okay, I will train you for 6 years, you will not grow, during this time you will not leave the house because I will not give you ramen, nya.” – I hope that now the steam won’t go out of his head. So, a light bulb lit up above his head, which means the thought reached him.

“Oh, I'll get stronger.” – he asked, as usual not paying attention to other extremely important information.

“Of course, that’s the whole point of learning, nya.” – I answered with a smile.

“Then can we start now?” Naruto asked impatiently.

“Yes, here are a few books for you to start with, you need to read and understand them carefully, and now I’ll go to Kurama, when I return, I’ll need to tell you what you learned new, nya.” - Thanks to the fact that I already established a connection with his soul once, I do not need to touch his body again.

I walked over to Kurama's cage and we started our conversation while watching Naruto.

“So, can you really control time?” – he asked a little incredulously.

“Of course, not to the fullest extent, but I have enough strength for some manipulations. By the way, I guess that you are interested in my age, which would be rude to many women, but I don’t care, so I’ll say that I’m about the same age as you, nya.” – I answered honestly.

“Eh, okay.” – he said with acceptance that this is so.

“I noticed that you have an extremely strong hatred for people. Of course, sometimes I also enjoy killing these vile, greedy and often useless people, but your impulses are practically uncontrollable, nya.” – I said with concern.

“That's right, all the people I met treated me like some kind of demon who only wants to kill, then I met an Uchiha clan who, with the help of their vile sharingans, controlled me and used me in their useless wars. Then after these came another idiot, who, for the *good of the world*, distributed me and my brothers and sisters to different villages. I will definitely kill them and the entire Uchiha clan!” – he finished pouring out his tragic life to me.

“Wow, I see that you have accumulated a lot of stress over your long life. Since I can't let your hatred affect a pure boy like Naruto and I don't want you to continue to suffer from this, I have a solution to this problem, nya.” – I said confidently.

“Can you really help me with this?” – he asked, almost crying. It seems this burden was too much for him.

“Of course, I also had a lot of stress in my life and I was able to clear it with the help of massage. Let me demonstrate this now, nya.” – I said joyfully.

Before Kurama could say anything, I had already started stroking him. Surprisingly, after so many battles, his fur was extremely soft. Hmm, I guess that's one of the benefits of being a chakra construct. At first, he felt only the warmth of my hands and no other effects, but after a minute of exploring his body, I managed to find all the right points. Instantly his legs gave way and he began to gradually turn into a peaceful and molten fox.

While the massage session was going on, I also paid attention to Naruto. The books I gave him were written by me, because considering all the books in the Konoha library are a little... um... not suitable for children. Naruto was already having trouble understanding regular material, so I didn't want to fill his innocent little head with propaganda garbage, at least not until we got to political topics and everything that came with it.

I estimate that Naruto's mind is currently somewhere around the 2nd grade level in Earth schools. Fortunately, he has a good learning speed, so with my help, I think in 6 years we will complete the university program (without languages, programming (there will be stamps instead) and several other subjects unnecessary in this world).

After completing the massage, I realized that I would not be able to remove all this stress in one attempt, but I had enough time for this.

“So, how are you feeling Kurama, nya?” – I asked to find out how effective my technique would be.

“It was great, I feel like my thoughts are going much faster and less filled with the desire to kill people.” – he answered happily.

“Oh, oh, I hope this doesn’t mean you’re giving up your revenge on the Uchiha clan and Hashirama Senju?” – I asked with a hint of a desire to have fun.

"Of course not! Despite your excellent massage, killing them will further cleanse me of useless anger.” - he exclaimed with great determination, just for such a huge fox. (I write this pun sleepy, so I will probably be ashamed later, but I am sure that my readers will bring a lot of pleasure)

“Haha, I'm glad your goal is still intact, but for now we need to train Naruto, nya,” I said, moving around.

I discussed with him everything he had read and we continued this long training.

The next few chapters will be 11.5, 12.5 and 14.5. These are canon chapters that will develop the relationship between Aika and Nyx.

11