Chapter 2: The Ulfgaurd Empire (part 4/4)
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Ulfgaurd Empire (Part 4/4)

:pov Vitcher Ulfgaurd, Emperor of Ulfgaurd:

      Everyone watched Gorand start casting a spell, the spell contained three very odd words, but the next part of the spell nobody expected. Almost all the spells produce a colored light or a object in front of the caster, but that didn't happen as Gorand walked up to Arthur and Whacked him with his Golden Spruce cane, which made a very loud sound and very bright red, white, and blue sparks. "Well i didn't know that spell made those colors" I said as i sat down on a nearby sofa, as Jane and John stared at me with wide eyes surprised I'm fine that Gorand knocked out his son. "Its different for almost each person." Gorand said as he also sat down in the room. "How so?" "well your great great great, grandfather was gold and purple with somehow a weird lettering that's shaped like this." He said as he drew (SPQR) in the air by hand.

    "Your father had A lot of Red and blue very little white, and surprisingly your mother also needed the spell too making her the first ever non Ulfgaurd descendant that needed the spell. She had red, and black with a symbol like this" Gorand said as he drew out a swastika. "What does that symbol mean?" John asked. "Like hell i know" Gorand shot out. "Yours was yellow, black and a giant 2 headed bird with black feathers" Gorand said as he stopped explaining. 

   "Gorand did you really needed to whack him?" John asked "No." "Then why did you do it?" "For the spell to work he needed to be asleep so i did the best of both worlds i knocked him out and activated the spell at the same time." Gorand explained "Wouldn't knocking him out as the spell activates change the affects of the spell a little?" I asked "I didn't think of that" He said sheepishly "Gorand!" "He will be fine, I can fix it when i need to. Now back to my hair, Goodbye fruit fly!" He said before he bolted out the door like he was a twelve year old. "Jane your the now Arthur's head maid, John Get some guards here to not allow anyone in but us and Jane." I declared while standing up. "John lets head to my quarters, i have a lot of paperwork today" I said as i see the guards are carrying 6 bags full of paper into the castle.

 [One hour later]

  "I demand compensation for the damages you caused!" One of the Diplomats shouted as i was signing some papers. "Sorry to inform you that a stubbed toe is not a reason to ask for compensation." I calmly said back "What? why the hell not, my pride was almost shattered!" "From what, from almost pissing yourself? Its not my fault. Pride is useless anyway, better not bet on it in front of me." I explained as i nodded to john to kick him out. "My prized vase was destroyed!" Shouted the Diplomat from the Vertinian kingdom. "I'll send a guard with you to gather the evidence, if there is no evidence there's no composition." I exasperated then shouted for the next person by the end of the day i had to pay 5 diplomats for damages, hire 3 new chefs as the last ones quit the job, send a search party in the castle for the 30 missing maids, Calmed down the nobles, and send both of my youngest sons to the army training grounds as a punishment, because they threw a raging fit, tearing down some of my bookshelves, and broke some of the most expensive wine bottles in this castle in front of me, while demanding to imprison the culprit of the explosion. I say it was a very eventful day for me. 

    "Seath please tell me how many of the diplomats showed up in this office today." I asked her as she flipped through a book, then she triple checked what she read. "17 out of 16 diplomats sir." she stated in the most confused voice i ever heard from her. "Looks like we found a rat that snuck in." I said Tell the guards and check each diplomat of what nation they represent and if its two of the same nation capture them both." I asked kindly as i was getting up "Good night Seath."

 

1