Book 0: Prologue: Reminiscing
890 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The final year of high school, after this whole thing is over everyone will go on their own way, it’s a bit sad really, it’s been a fun ride with some friendly people, some interesting people, and overall there’s no bad blood in our class, of course it’s still a few months before the twelfth grade is over, but I think reminiscing about it now is better than later on, gonna have a bunch of projects and homework to do and no time to think about any of that, I’m not exactly on the smart side either so I can’t just quickly do it and take my time doing other things. Anyway time to think about everyone in the classroom, the 20 people in this classroom including me of course.

 

First is me, Thomas Reed, the friendly neighborhood guy who entered two years ago, I have brown eyes and hair, A little over 5’7” (171 cm) in height, with my hair called by others to be quite messy looking, I think it looks fine like that. I’m just a person who likes making friends and hanging around with them, I’m quite an extrovert you could say, I just like doing something fun and all that, some call me a bit weird being so outgoing, but I’m simply following my parent’s lesson of doing so, after all being alone is no good, and the more the merrier, obviously you need to be helpful to others if you want them to open up, and so I tends to help others. Anyway that’s me in a nutshell.

Second is Gary Cox, part of my trio, been my childhood friend, hang out with me, doesn’t like his vegetables, freaking tall at 5’10” (178 cm), short brown hair and green eyes, he’s not as outgoing as me but honestly no one is, aside from maybe that stupid flirt, anyway he likes playing video game and actually interested in learning how to make one, image that, usually one wouldn’t expect a guy of his size to do something like that, but that’s beside the point.

Third is my second childhood friend Mark Bando, have quite a Japanese look to him because both side of his family have Japanese ancestors, he have black hair and green eyes, roughly the same height as me, he is an otaku, like Japanese stuff, can use Japanese, and overall very convenient person to have when trying anything Japanese related, he wants to work about something Japanese related, I think he might as well working as a translator, seems pretty easy to be honest, though I don’t know how successful that kind of work would be.

Fourth is what I considered the dark horse of this class, Eric Hernandez, he is the silent type, a stand at slightly short of 5’7” (170 cm), have blonde hair and brown eyes, usually stoic and very very quiet, quite helpful if you simple asked, not much in terms of talking and honesty I feel bad for the guy, apparently he doesn’t have both his mom and his dad, both are not there for him, his father abandoned him immediately and his mother got killed by a robber, really tragic… but it’s better to not get gloomy about that, time to go on something more positive! Or at least not sad, because sad things suck. He is quite intelligent and actually strong despite his look, which is weird because two years ago he was on the bottom in term of PE results, who knows how he get that strong, he have a mysterious air around him and sometimes Sophia hang out with him, looks like they’re a couple but both deny it, without a shred of embarrassment or anything that would tell us they were lying, still kinda weird why they hang out despite that, especially with all the clues that Sophia is a lesbian.

Speaking of Sophia, she is of course in my class, the strongest girl, Sophia Hayes, long blonde hair and green eyes, same height as Eric, which basically equates to being the tallest girl, she’s the strongest girl, did I mention that already? Seriously she’s strong, she made everyone guys and girls alike look like chumps in comparison, despite this she isn’t exactly a muscle head, she have times where she’ll think of something ingenious and actually got good grades, but I think she’ll ultimately do something related to physical activities because of how strong she is. Did I mention how strong she is?

Sixth is Chris Bell… honestly he’s the one person I genuinely found hard to hang out with because of his less than spectacular behavior, he’s a flirt, that’s all that needed to be said, he is around 5’7” (170 cm) in height, slightly long brown hair that doesn’t quite get noticed by the school as well as brown eyes, honestly he’s not a bad guy but seriously need to rein in that behavior a bit, creeps everyone the fuck out, even to the guys who aren’t victims of his womanizer habit, he doesn’t mean anything bad and everyone knows that but he is still way too freaking irritating. Considered me a rival for whatever reason, doesn’t make sense since I’m not a womanizer like him.

Seventh is Maya Perry, this is the girl you usually see in fiction as being sweet and supportive of others, she’s tiny at 5’1” (155 cm), long light blonde hair and blue eyes, not much to say about her honestly, she’s the must protect character if I were to simplified her, she also knows a lot about mythologies and legends, she’s quite a fan.

Eighth, the one that will protect her twin sister, Emma Perry, despite being twins they sure are quite different in some respect, while they both share the same hair and eye color Emma have her hair only at shoulder length, she is also taller than her twin sister at 5’3” (160 cm), she’s headstrong and physically strong as well, consider herself the rival of Sophia but everyone including herself know that it’s a fool’s errand, she isn’t particularly good or bad in any subject compared to her sister who likes histories and legends.

Ninth, this guy is the muscle head, Tyler Price, stands at a little over 5’9” (176 cm), short messy dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, he is good at sports and pretty much the only person to not get completely curbstomped by Sophia in a match, but it came at a cost of his intelligence, to put it bluntly, his grade is only passable, he also have a slight complex over Sophia being better than him, I mean it’s not everyday a girl completely outmatched a guy in physical activities, anyway he is also a cat lover, something he get teased for, much to his chagrin.

Tenth, Zoey Miller, one of the few black students in the school and we all know how that turn out, not exactly welcomed by many at first, though thankfully they accepted her eventually, if still feel a little out of place. Her skin is of course dark and all, though compared to what I’ve seen online it’s one of the lighter side of black people, not sure how to describe it, not an expert on colors, anyway she have black hair and eyes, her hair slightly pass her shoulder, she’s not the one for conversing because of how out of place she feels, Mark got off lightly because his skin color isn’t that different, but she didn’t, I did open up to her and talk to her, trying to encourage her and do my best to make sure she’s fine.

Eleventh, Gavin Jones, he’s a musician, that is his most defining trait, he plays guitar and actually a good singer as well, short black hair and blue eyes as well as tanned skin, if there is anything else worth nothing is that he is quite popular due to his musical talents, often joining party and bust out some enjoyable music, overall someone nice to hang out with.

Twelfth, Elena Moore, considered very attractive by most, long black hair and eyes and whiter skin compared to most, 5’4” (163 cm), she acts cold and aloof but my instinct tells me that she’s only doing it to avoid getting nervous in public, I saw her slip up a few times while I’m approaching her, honestly she’s cute, tough I would rather not press her to open up, last time I did she almost lash out… it was not pleasant to think about.

Thirteenth, Adam Murphy, he is also an otaku like Mark, just simply not Japanese, his hair is light brown and his eyes is also the same color, his hair is short and somewhat spiky, he is about the same height as me, aside from his love for Japanese stuff he is good at maths is guess, not much else to say really, feels like those I reminisced first is because they’re the most notable, that thought aside his personality is fine, maybe a bit careless with things outside of maths.

Fourteenth, Leah Stewart, she have brown hair tied in short ponytail as well as having eyes of the same color, she is good at art and archery, a bit of an odd combination, anyway she’s good at those things and she is also friendly, open minded than most when it comes to sensitive topic.

Fifteenth, Cooper Wood, he is actually a bit special is that he have a super rare hair color, his is dark blue and short, his eyes are blue in color as well, anyway aside from that he doesn’t exactly stand out otherwise, apparently study to be a doctor, though something tells me it’s not exactly his dream career, just one of my many intuition, which I might add is actually quite effective.

Sixteenth, Kevin Carter, he is considered to be quite cute, much to his chagrin, he is small for a guy at 5’5” (165 cm), his face is quite feminine and his hair is slightly long, his hair and eyes are the standard brown, he wants to be a designer growing up and it seems to be the case now… not sure what else I can say about him… well if there's anyone who can crossdressing and looks natural it’s him, people from another class called him a queer or a fag, screw them I’d say, of course no one in this class thinks of him that way, and me personally won’t let that get to him.

Seventeenth, Fern Flores, I don’t know much about the guy if I’m too be honest here, as well as the other three I have yet to name, his most notable trait is his natural lime green hair, his eyes are brown, and that’s about the most I can say about him, also there’s the fact that his height is on the lower side I guess, he just joined last year and not that talkative even when he needs to.

Eighteen, Hugo Baker, smart all around, slightly long blonde hair and green eyes, wear glasses, that’s the best I can come up with, he also joined last year, same height as Chris.

Nineteenth, Aniya Sanders, long and natural red hair, blue eyes, a rich kid… ummm, actually not a snotty brat despite being a rich kid, also join last year, also 5’5” (165 cm) like Kevin… not much else to add, on the head strong side I guess?

Finally the number twentieth, Lilian Clark, also joined last year, don’t know much about her aside from her being somewhat quiet, and having light blonde hair that reaches her shoulder and brown eyes, also wear glasses, also like to feed birds, 5’4” (163 cm).

 

And that’s everyone in my class including myself, I think it might be best to get to know those last four more after thinking about everyone in the class, but those can wait, time to listen to more lessons.

 

#####

 

Alright, the school is over and it’s time to go home… huh? What is this paper doing on my locker?

 

Beware of the Elicpse’s Ring

 

… Totally not ominous at all… no name on it or anything, maybe I should check when the next eclipse will come on my phone… let’s see… about two days from now, that’ll be Wednesday, not sure who send this to me but might as well humor them, like anything could go wrong.

6