1. Graduation
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's 6:30 am in the morning .

 Currently I'm at the train station waiting for other passengers to arrive while finding my seats.

Just to be polite, I am Zero , 'May zero' to be exact. I'm 18 year old, a Cambodian citizen who just freshly graduated from high school . 

If you were to ask me how is life as a high schoolers, then I could only say, it wasn't a happy or sad one, or should I said that there nothing much to talk about instead?

But of course that's only for me .

Other people will mostly say it's tiresome.

This is due to the load of homework teacher always gave us on weekend and holidays. 

By using the very same old excuse "it'll help you improve" throughout the entire year.

For this reason, it's understandable that those with plans to hang out with their friends and family on weekend would be angered, and complaining on and on.

 Which is quite funny in many ways.

Although it might sound strange but all of the above remarks are not implied to me.

I don't have any friends to hang out with nor family to enjoy times with either.

Please don't misunderstood. It's not that I don't have a family, neither were they passed away or something.

..........

It's just my parents are always busy with work to have any time for our family. 

Plus I'm an only child, if I don't make any friends then it can't be helped that I'm alone.

Thankfully this loneliness didn't drove me into depression or some sort, in fact it helps allot in my study, 

Instead of spending time playing with friends like other, I who is a loner pour it all on homeworks and school library.

Which resulting in me get straight (B).

(B) might not be that good if you compare it to (A) but it's still better than (C) so all is fine.

(It's diploma grade, in case you don't understand)

After graduated I was a bit worries about university enrollment.

I wanted to be invited by the university themselves. 

So I can enroll for free without needed money from my parents.

But  seem like that's impossible.

I didn't want to believe it but the rumors about different treatment between those who got (A) and those who got (B) are like heaven and hell, is really true ! ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

 Truth be told, there were some university that was willing to contact me for the enrollment, but........ They don't have the course that I want to learn , and those with course I want to learn didn't contact.

So I have no choice but to make excuse, and stall for time until the last minute !

" Rin....ri .....ring.....ring!"

.........?

As I was busy thinking how I could get invited in to university with course I want to learn . 

My phone started ringing endlessly, till my ears almost fall off. 

"Is it from the university ?"

Thinking that I might be a call, invited to join their school.

I hurriedly took the phone on the table next to my bed, and answered.

"Hello,This is Zero. May I know who you are?"

I asked with nervousness, while patiently waiting for reply from the other end .

After sometime passed a reply came.

But it was not what I expected! .

Instead of a human voice, the sound that I heard , was that of unknown origin. It was like...... all kinds of stuff mixed in together .

It's very loud scream mixed with low laughing and cry from time to time.

As I continue to listen, chill run down my spine.

I couldn't think of anything but scary.

"Is this a prank?"

After saying so, I hurriedly end the call and block the number. Why are people nowadays love pranking so much?

Don't they know that they're invaded other's right?

Prank are meant for fun, lighting up the mood and help you relax. 

But now people are just using it as an excuse to satisfy their desires and rude behavior. so that they won't get criticism by the public.

Just like now, thankfully I didn't have cardiovascular, or things might have gone Seriously bad.

Sometime after the incident took place. 

Everything resuming like nothing happened. I return to search for university that offer discounts for those who got B, on my laptop. Knowing that I wouldn't get  an offer from university that I want to enroll.

"Sight....."

"Guess I have no choice but to ask for some money from my parents, for first month paying. And get a part-time job later." 

Feeling sad and frustrated, I changed clothes prepare for bed.

With all this fuss I better get a good night sleep tonight.

" ........Ding!"

Perhaps due to tiredness from the day.

That night I slept soundly just like a death person. 

Didn't even know that I get an email for enrollment that I wanted so much.

And the greatest part is that it's from the best university in Europe.

But why would they invited me who lives at different country?

And I didn't even get A.(´-﹏-`;)

Hmmm.......why?

0