He is back
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the continent of Triad in the imperial palace there was a beautiful woman sleeping on the bed. The chamber she was in was luxurious and filled with tons of beautifully crafted gems and golden decorations.

The woman who sleeping soundly on the bed suddenly opened her eyes. Fear could clearly be read from them.

“This...... How is this possible?! Why now!”

“Your highness!! Are you alright?!” shouted a man running towards her from the other room.

“Husband, I just had a dream. T he world is about to welcome his arrival. The preparations need to be finished as soon as possible.”

“His arrival? Are you sure Eleonor? Didn’t the prophecy stated it won’t happen for another 15 years?”

“ I hope I’m wrong and it’s just a dream but.....”

Both husband and wife looked towards the open balcony at the view before them. A prosperous kingdom and happy people, their people.

The woman was called Eleonor Sith while the man was called Urkan Frith.

The king and queen of Sindria kingdom.  This kingdom could exist only with the help of the two as Eleonor was a priestess of the Goddess of time and Urkan was a general of the God of War.

While Urkan fought on the main battlefield and conquered more and more lands his wife Eleonor had the gift of dreams as she called it for becoming a priestess of the time goddess.

Her ability allowed her to peer slightly into the future, getting a mere glimpse of what would happen. It was also how her husband avoided a lot of problems on his way up to building Sindria.

The prophecy they were talking about was the coming of the Lord of Darkness. This prophecy was passed down to her from the goddess of time herself.

The coming of the Lord of Darkness threatened the gods themselves as he was too powerful.

30 thousand years ago there was a huge war between the gods and the Lord of Darkness. Many of the gods died trying to kill him but failed. They finally managed to seal him into the void avoiding more useless deaths.

But the seal could not keep him there forever, weakening day after day until he will be freed once again.

Eleonor looked at her husband feeling more relaxed now that he was here.

“Just now I witnessed how the world burn, witness how thousands of people died trying to kill it” Right “It”, Eleonor could not call him a god nor was he a human anymore.

She witnessed the passed through dreams, she knew that the Lord of Darkness was a human once, not only that but he was a hero of the gods. He fought for the gods and saved millions of people, but the hunger for power consumed him until he turned against the once that he fought for. He destroyed kingdom after kingdom before the gods gathered to finally seal him away.

That is how the Lord of Darkness came into existence, and now he was coming back once again to finish what he started.

 

Should the MC to start with the Lord of Darkness and slowly get them back or be OP from the start?
  • Start OP Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weak to strong Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0