Great Plains teritory
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Catch the fox girl, come on boys catch her. The girl was runing from 10 mens and not only them but beasts too there were orginized group of Slave trafickers hunting Demi humans, mostly they were attacking villages an enslaving females of demi humans. This group was Cenz Chamber of comerce in one of the largest city in Great Plains teritory.

The wind leopard was runing behind the fox girl toying with her, in the girl eyes were despair and fear and when the wind lopard was almost hiting the fox girl.

Sudenly a human hand reached the leopard skull yust a little squeze and leopard head explodet. All around the wind leopard was silence even the fox girl didnt run away anymore from fear of this beast or human that killed the wind leopard. The wind leopard was 4th Order 7 star pet.

But that humanly beast was only 4th Order and he was insanely strong.

Cenz Mercenary: Damn beast kill him and take the girl back no more playing around idiots

That man was Markus, his clothes were ripped apart lots of skin showing with multyple wounds old and new ones.

Markus was still in some state like confusion, but at least now he didnt feel anymore bloodthirst or madness of destructions.

Markus cultivation was curently 4th Order 1 star, while his soul cultivation was 7th order 9 star.

Markus sudenly released killing intent so strongly that all pets yust prostate before him, they were seing him like god of beasts.

Cenz mercenaries were afraid because they could not controll their pets anymore like the link with their pets was broken.

When Aaron forcefully implantet cultivation skill, he didnt select yust any random cultivation but the one of top 5 that were lost herytage of humans Ancestors Holy Sheapard. This cultivation was one that could forcefully break the pet conection in some cases the pet would listen to you rather to cultivator who have link with the pet. The more stronger the soul the better you could controll the pet.

Markus only gruntet and the cultivator pet yumped on their contractors ripping them apart like they were yust ordinary beast without contract.

The fox girl Nana looked at the beast killing those Cenz mercenaries, she could not belive that pets could do that to their contractors.

Nana suddenly knelled before Markus and beging to help her, she knows that only Markus could save her tribe from those lowly humans.

Markus sudenly grabed Nana, all she could think that she is dead when she was suddenly flying high in the air all she could see was 1 white and 1 black wing on this mysterious human.

Markus was flying towards that village where the fox tribe was stationed it took him less than 5 minutes of flying to get there.

In fox vilage the hulky man was tearing apart the clothes of vilage fox chief and madly laughing, sudenly he looked above he could see a man with wings 1 white another black leviatating above the vilage with fox girl in his arms.

Badok: Damn did he kill those 10 trash, listen kill that idiot that is flying that half blood trash.

Badok didnt think highly of Markus, most of flying demi humans were week because they didnt have any body cultivation skills to train yust regular demi humans cultivation.

Markus didnt like what he saw fox womans were traped in cages like some animals, he sudenly flyed towards Badok. He sudenly regained his mind clearly thinking there were no more darkness that he needs to fight no more was there bloodthirst or any chaos of destructions, maybe he was seing himself in those cages that were womans traped.

Markus: Did you do that, locked those womans in cages.

Badok: Yeah i did those are slaves of Cenz Comerce so knell down and hand over that fox girl.

Badok sudenly summoned his Blood Snake out and wantet to kill Markus but his pet was standing there, he then summoned wolf and bull.

When other mercenaries was seing Badok releasing all his pet they too released their pets. All sumoned pets were standing not even moving, their masters were ordering the pets to kill but the pets were standing like statues looking at Markus.

The pets were looking at Markus like he was the Deity of monsters in their eyes was maddness like they were Markus pets.

Markus words were only Kill. Over 70 pets turned towards their own cultivators slaughtering them all.

Badok was left alone in whole destroyed village, he could not belive what he was seeing, the pets were betraying the masters.

He was trembling, fear of the death was spreading in his heart as he was looking at Markus controlling over 70 pets even his 3 pets were looking at Badok with killing intent in their eyes.

Markus: Where is your main Camp

Badok: I I will tell you spare my life

Badok lead to Cenz Comerce main camp that was colecting Slaves to send them to city in few days. there were over 700 slaves from diferent tribes in cages.

Badok even wantet to alert the guys in Cenz camp but he still remembered the look that were those pets giving Badok.

The Cenz mercenaries were seing Badok with Markus and fox girl, behind the Badok were over 70 pets staring at camp like they were selling delicius meat there.

Cenz Camp Guard: Intruder alert all members defend the camp

More than 200 guards were armed before Badok, over 450 pets were released.

Badok was seeing the pets his face pale if that mysterious person could controll over 450 pets and those 70+ pets on their side he would be imposible to kill him.

The guard were yelling at their pets to move and kill, while Markus did give order to 70+ pets to kill on other side those pets attacked immediately their contractors it was almost 3 pets on 1 guard in 20 minutes the fight was over all guards were dead.

The slaves in cages were sheding tears that finaly the guards were dead.

Over 90 fox women rushed to the cages to rescue the slaves and freeing them.

Badok made his decision and break the contract with all his pets, he was injured but not that badly, he only wantet to return to Cenz main city and report the incident, he took a horse with cariage and left the camp slowy departing the carnival of slaughter he didnt even have courage to look behind always staring in front of him tiresly traveling not even stoping for a break all the way to Cenz city for whole 5 days.

There in camp over 700 demi humans slaves kneled before Markus, even slaves were seing Markus as Deity.

Markus didnt want to have anything with slaves he didnt like to be in center of attention so he suddenly flyed in air and disaperet from demi humans. The demi humans and pets were looking at disapering Markus.

Naly: Demi humans im Naly from fox tribe The Deity rescued us and we didnt even thanked him for grace i propose that we make a faction dedicatet to Deity following after him.

Demi humans agreed on spot while pets were looking around the gorila standet in middle of pets circle declaring himself the captain of beast blasting his arms on his muscle chest, the hawk and snake looked at each other almost like human gesture indicating that gorila was idiot, and so the faction was made demi humans were Light faction while beast were Black faction with idiotic gorila on lead.

Markus traveled for whole day in morning he see a city and enteret, first he was looking for Inn that he could at least take a rest and bath to clean himself.

Markus enteret rundown Inn named Flower Garden, the owner was a woman Cat tribe named Cathy.

Cathy: You looking for room and bath 1 gold piece

Markus: I dont have any gold on myself, but i have this rhino horn

Cathy: Wow 6th Order Rhino horn, i bet it was hard to get that horn

Markus remenberet that 6th Order Stone rhino that little bitch was mocking him for only his lower cultivation but when he breaked the rhino horn and chased after him for a month barely escaping, that stone rhino learned a valuable leason you dont go and poke insane bastard and mock him.

Markus: Any shop around here buying stuff like this

Cathy: I can offer 300 gold coinc, but there is Auction house you can get lots more than 300 gold coinc

Markus: Nah its fine 300 gold coinc, i will take a bath and rest see you tomorow Cathy

Cathy: Goodnight

Cathy was having strange phenomen, she was suddenly excitet for no reason or she was simply a cat in heat.

The next morning Markus was sleeping on bed, he touched something spongy feeling and groped hard hearing a woman muttering Ahh in his ear. Markus opened his eyes and was seing a black haired girl, smoky blue eyes looking at his eyes, while his hand was still groping the girl breast. Suddenly the girl eyes changed 1 eye black the other white.

Clap Clap

Markus got 2 slaps from Rachel.

Rachel: How dare you lowly peasant doing that to me im Princess of Angels Rachel

Markus was feeling the conection with this girl calling herself Princess of Angel while the girl Rachel was without conection, Markus was puzzled how could that happen and where are his other pets, then he remembered that all his pets were sacrifaced. Markus was down because he could not rescue his family not even Randal and it was all Aaron fault at least he killed that bastard.

Rachel eyes turned back to blue.

Rachel: Sorry Markus for hitting you

Markus: Its fine Rachel, do you remember anything what happened in old camp post or anything after

Rachel: I only remembered shouting to dad and then nothing, Markus tell me what happened

Markus narratet evrything that happened to them after old post camp and what realy happened in that cave they were teleportet, Rachel silently listened and cryed mourning for her father.

Markus: Lets get us something to eat im starving what about you Rachel

Rachel: Yea i could get some food im hungry too

Cathy looked at 2 persons coming down from steps, her eyes were radiating rage at Markus

Markus: Sorry Cathy i didnt introduce myself yesterday im Markus White and she is Rachel

Rachel: Hello Cathy im Rachel White

Rachel didnt know why she sudenly sayed she was surnamed White

Cathy was looking and sizing up Rachel first her breast, the breast size were almost same both large after breast she looked at Rachel ass, Cathy was having smug smile at least i have more volumptius ass than her. She walked before Markus and looked him in eyes and suddenly slaped herself on ass the sound was like Pang. Markus was like watching in slow motion how Cathy ass was moving.

Rachel was furius sudenly her eyes turned to black and white.

Clap

Rachel: Hmph Pervert

Markus got another slap he was looking like a woman that was ravaged almost crying because he didnt do anything bad and still got slaped.

Cathy served food and drinks after that she observed Markus, Markus was silently eating looking at his plate he didnt dare look left or right.

You can never know when next slap will come.

0