Prison Planet
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Markus renamed the Beast Sanctuary into Sanctuary this was now solely his new place, he moved the original Academi into edge of the space with each large houses of diferent profesions, for his own house he demolished the hundreds of houses and craftet a castle for his own home.

Markus was the lord of this space and so he made a little village for himself. He was frequently visiting the academi Library reading the books for diferent profesions and craft the stuff.

This was not spontaneus idea for Markus, he found some kind of diary in Darius Roe space ring. That diary was from Edward Winlose the wandering merchant. In that diary were all Edward ideas how to manage a simple comerce that he always wantet to make.

Markus wantet to meet that person Edward Winlose, he was his admire yust from reading this diary, but probably the chances was he was already dead. Markus would countinue his tradition for wandering merchant.

He did have his own space, lots of profesions tools to make items now he only need cariage and horse to be a merchant.

For 8 days he was looking all around the village if there is someone going to it or going out but he didnt see anyone, strange thing was that he didnt see any animal or beast around the vilage.

Tomorow i will look into this village something strange is going around this village.

Early in morning Markus was slowly walking towards village there were no guards outside, the fences were only tall near waist area of human. Practicaly this village was rundown Markus touched the fence it was rotten wood falling down with single touch.

Markus: Hello anyone here

Sillence there was only Markus sound that was walking on snow, he slowly walked towards the middle of village.

Markus: Hello anyone here

Markus could see people were hiding in houses afraid to step outside

Markus: Is there village chief in this village, im not dangerous person. I just want to know where im.

One door open and elderly man wantet to step out but 2 kids no more than 10 years were holding his arms.

Mateo: I will answer the question but only if you can exchange it for food

Mateo was slowly walking towards Markus. Mateo was skin and bones almost and yust like Leviathan say he did have shackles on both wrists.

Markus: Sure i have plenty of food

Markus took a hefty pack of meat from space ring and put it near him, suddenly doors and windows were slowly opened and little kids were looking outside towards the meat that was packet near middle of village.

Mateo: What questions do you have sir

Markus: Please call me Markus, my question is where i am and what is this planet

Mateo: This planet is called Prison Planet and villages dont have names but numbers, this is village 146

Markus: When was the last time you guys eat anything

Mateo: We.... long time ago it was probably more than 3 month

Markus: I didnt bring loots of food with me but give me few minutes i will get it

Markus rushed outside the village towards the stone house, it was nice he could store the artifact in his soul space.

When Markus got back the kids were around the meat drolling even their parents were same, because the food was realy scarce on this planet. When other were seing Markus coming back they madly rushed into their own houses.

Markus: Um village chief

Mateo: My name is Mateo and sorry for other people they are scared because in this Prison Planet the stronger fist is the law

Markus: No problem let me get food from my house then we can cook something for village peoples

When suddenly a stone house appeared all people were like what is this magic, they were more surprised when Markus was getting food out of house that was more than this little stone house.

Mateo: Dont be afraid this kind sir is frendly dont be shy and come out

People startet gathering around Mateo, they were looking wary towards Markus. Markus startet preparing like some sort of congee with vegetables and meat. After Markus finished the prepared food Mateo lined them in 2 lines in 1 line there were kids and in another the adults.

The adults didnt take food untill all kids were having full bowl of congee, and even then they only took half a bowl. Some little guy fall over with full bowl of congee, Markus watched how that little guy father was walking towards the little kid and hand him over his portion.

Sudenly the father got on his kness and wantet to eat the congee from floor. Markus was shocked and he sudenly yelled STOP.

The father looked afraid towards Markus.

Markus: Dont eat from the floor there is plenty of food and i have more food in my place.

Markus walked toward the spiled bowl on floor and used water attibut to wash the bowl and steped towards the congee and filled the bowl with congee and returned to knelling father.

The father quickly tradet the bowl with the little guy again, he took the lesser amount of food for himself.

Markus: If you are still hungry theres more food take a second filling

When all people were feed Mateo aproched Markus.

Mateo: Thank you for this grace young sir Markus

Markus: Markus is fine i have a space in my house can we enter the house that you can see that i have plenty of room for all people here

Mateo: Sure Markus

Mateo walked towards the stone house, when he almost enteret the wrist shackle zaped Mateo. Markus looked towards the wrist shackles

Markus: Hm it looks like you guys cant enteret the diferent space, can i see those wrist shackles

Mateo: Okey

Markus checked the shackles and there was some kind of blood like array, for Markus it was first time seeing this array but it was not array more like something else. Mateo even told him that they cant leave far from village when they have those shackless on them.

Markus: Mateo do you know what this is on shackles

Mateo: Some older guy told me that it was Array formation with Runes

Markus: Give me few hours i need to check how to destroy those shackles

Markus was looking for whole night the book for Runes in academi, there was only 1 book for runes in good conditon all other were missing or were destroyed. Markus startet reading the book and finaly he found the Rune that was on shackles. When he exitet the stone house the little kids were looking at Markus with puppy dog eyes, Markus was embarased like he stole their toy.

Markus: Give me little time need to bring food outside

After 3 hours when all people were feed Markus aproched Mateo.

Markus: I have a way to destroy the shackles but need to craft the axe to destroy it

Mateo: We will wait take your time

Markus returned into stone house, he got directly into Blacksmithing house and startet to craft the Rune destroying Axe, he only sucedet crafting it in his 4th try.

Markus steped outside the stone house he could see that Mateo was waiting for him.

Markus: Lets test if we can destroy it now

Clank clank both wrist shackles fall down from Mateo, people startet lining up first kids then adults. After Markus destroyed the last shackle, villagers from village number 146 were free at least from shackles. Markus invitet all people into his Sanctuary.

The people were shocked that such beautifull place was in such little stone house, Markus craftet few hundred houses  in case more people will yoin into Sanctuary later.

0