18. Let Me Be Your Girlfriend R18.
697 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note:- Read this and the next chapter before saying anything about what happens here.

___

"Wait! Stop! This is wrong! We can't do this," Kevin 'struggled' to release himself from her hold.

Breathing erratically, Victoria asked worriedly. "Why? D....do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Then, let me please you. You can't deny that you want this as well, right?"

"Yes, I can't deny it, but I'm saving myself for a beautiful girl in the future. We have to stop this now."

"No!" Scared that Kevin might not want her to please him, Victoria quickly grabs his arms the moment he pretends to try to lift her off him.

Leaning closer to Kevin's face, her eyes gazing into his, her warm breath tickles his face as she says.

"Just for today. Let me be your girlfriend. You can see this as the opportunity to graduate from your virgin state with your girlfriend, me."

Victoria didn't wait to hear a response, she hurriedly dipped her hand into her little blue purse to grab a pair of handcuffs which she immediately used to cuff his hands to the bed frame.

"What?! Why do you have handcuffs?" Kevin asked in genuine shock.

"Why? Cause I plan to use them on my useless brother who abandoned me for years just so he could get married. It's been in my purse since I got here. I was hoping to use it when he least expected it, before finally shooting him in the head."

'Shooting him in the head?' Kevin thought in fear.

'She has a gun?' He swiftly shifted his gaze to the purse so that he could take a good look at it.

'Things are slowly drifting away from my initial plan, but no matter, I can still make it work,' He resolved within himself.

Feeling impatient, Victoria quickly moved down to his already erect cock before grabbing it once again.

"Since there won't be any more questions, relax and allow me to pleasure you so much, you will be glad you were born into this world."

With one hand on the head of his cock and another holding his shaft, Victoria lubricated his rod before stroking his meat stick with her left hand while the right continued to tease the head of his rod, causing pre-cum to drip from it.

Her pace continued to increase steadily, as she wanted to see him spurt his white thick seed.

Kevin's hands tightened into a fist, groaning as he felt like his cock was about to reach its limit. Of course, this didn't escape Victoria's ears as she increased the friction between her hand and his raging cock.

She then licked his balls which caused a groan to slip out of Kevin's mouth. Victoria continued to tease his cock's head before finally sucking and rolling her tongue around his sensitive glands.

"Ugh!!"

Sensing that Kevin was approaching his limit, Victoria withdrew her hand from his cock which surprised Kevin.

She then grabbed it again, kissing it while concentrating on the slippery underside of his cock before swallowing his cock to its base.

Just like Victoria had said earlier, Kevin's rod was bigger than her boyfriend's, and so she had found it difficult to take it all in at first, but she managed to take it all at once while using the tip of her tongue to touch his balls, stroking it left and right.

Her free hands didn't neglect her body as she played with her pussy while lustful moans leaked out of her preoccupied mouth. Her hips also dipped down to her fingers as they delved deeper into her pussy.

Her legs spasmed violently before losing all of their strength and Kevin couldn't hold it in any longer. He could feel the warmth of the inner membrane of her throat and he had to admit that it was the best deep throat he had ever experienced, even though it was his first. 

Breathing excitedly, he thought to himself. 'I never thought she would be so good at this.'

'Ugh!! I can't believe I almost came twice.'

'If I hadn't taken that drug, I would have cum by now.'

Kevin was surprised by how she managed to get his cock in without gagging.

'She's clearly a pro, after all, she wouldn't have been in the video if she wasn't.'

Astonished by how Kevin was yet to release his load, Victoria slowly removed her mouth from his cock while saliva dripped from the side of her mouth.

She wiped it with the back of her hand while breathing heavily. "I knew it. Your cock is truly amazing. I've never felt this way before. I might even get addicted to it."

'It's only a matter of time,' Kevin grinned inwardly.

She grabbed his rod and gently brushed his tip against her pussy before slowly inserting his rod into her cunt.

"Hmm....it's going in....so big....ahh."

"It's filling me up," Victoria said, impaling herself on his cock. She then moved steadily, trying her best not to have an orgasm before the virgin before her.

"Hmm. No wait...haaaaaa."

Kevin thrust deep into her pussy as she moaned excitedly. The movement started slow until it picked up its pace.

The sound of her ass slamming against his balls rose and competed with her furious moans as she rode him in a reverse cowgirl position.

Kevin watched her ass from behind while Victoria slammed her hips continuously as if her life depended on it.

Meanwhile, in front of them was a full-length mirror which allowed Victoria to view her reddened cheeks and lust-filled gaze. Victoria's pace slowed down, as she couldn't believe the image she was seeing reflected in the mirror.

She tried to look away but Kevin slammed his hips into her round ass without being asked.

"Ah?... Wait,...ha..ha...mmm."

Thanks to the drugs Kevin had slipped into her juice and his unrelenting thrusts, her arousal was heightened, and she didn't care anymore about the image of herself in the mirror, her hips moved faster as she begged for more.

"Hmm, please more....yes.....more....just....like.... that!!!!...oh!!"

Kevin didn't need to be told twice, he thrust hard allowing his tip and her folds to stimulate each other while wet sounds and moans echoed in the air.

Their joined parts became hot and were dripping with love juices.

Victoria moaned, allowing her now heightened sensitivity to drive her into a new realm of wild pleasure.

7