Chapter one
2.1k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brendon was a fool, he knew this, he had been told this, and now his habits had caught up with him.

He had a girlfriend at one stage, but she left him a few years ago calling him an idiot and telling him to get a life.

So, in his grief he moved back to his mother’s house, his father had long passed away. This was probably a big mistake. He could never get over his grief with his mother nagging him every day to get a job or at least just do something. Especially with his sister around, evil little….

And so, he retreated into internet pornography and masturbation, his perversions slowly becoming worse.

Then one night on the way home from ‘rescuing damsels in distress’ at his local internet café a truck swerved and hit him, if only he had left the café at a reasonable hour! He felt himself drifting away…. Drifting… drifting….

- - - - -

It was cold, it felt like he had been drifting forever but had no sense of time or where he was.

He was a formless mass drifting in nothing.

Then eventually… a voice “Oh finally! I found one!”

“Relax unbound soul, let me examine you so I can return you to the cycle” said a commanding male voice.

‘Huh? Unbound soul, cycle?’ he thought. ‘I sure wish I could see.’

“Soon child” it continued, “you have a very interesting soul, from another land, but I can make use of you for I am The God of blood and sacrifice… and slavery.”

‘Um, did he just mumble that last part?’

“You see, I have a problem. I was the god of blood and sacrifice, then those stupid humans thought it was a good idea to sacrifice a bunch of slaves to me!” He was yelling towards the end of that…. “And so, I will give you a special class! And you will fix this for me.”

‘Hmmm, that sounds good and all, but I wish I didn’t have to make any decisions and could just help the people in front of me’ blobbed the formless mass that once was Brandon.

“Yes, I can see you are not very good at that”, said the self-proclaimed god reading his intent. “I may need to make some changes to this class.”

The god opened a menu and started fiddling with a few things, not that Brandon could see this. “Will you want a tutorial?”

‘What? A tutorial? Sure?’ Blobbed Brandon.

“Ok that just about does it then, I hope you are ready, no backing out now!” He said and turned back to look at the formless mass that was Brandon. “Don’t worry this class has been designed with your particular… tastes, in mind.”

“Your class will be Saintess of Blood and Sacrifice. The update may take some time to make the necessary changes.”

“When you wake up you will be in the Adventurers guild, I will prepare a note for the Guild Master, feel free to read it before handing it to them, and maybe check your status page out first.”

‘Huh?!?’ Thought Brandon, ‘Saintess?’…. He lost consciousness.

- - - - -

“Ugh” He awoke, he felt a bit hazy and weak. Looking around he could see he was in a wooden room.

‘Looks like a public bathroom, but everything is made of wood’ he thought.

He jumped with fright as he felt something touch his back. He looked over his shoulder and… wings?

“What the…” he said to himself slowly.

He also felt something when he turned his head, long blonde hair?!? And wait, why did his voice sound so feminine? He gulped.

Ever so slowly looking down he could see that he was dressed in a white dress with a big pink plus on it, and he had boobs…. Little ones.

He put his hands on his boobs, yup they are real alright, can certainly feel those much more now that I’m a…. his hand trailed downwards.

He was in fact now she.

She started to panic, patting her body up and down in disbelief, heart beginning to race. ‘I lost my dong… and now I’m a girl? What happened I thought I got a special… Oh right I should check my status.’

“Status” she says in her new voice.

Evelynn

Age: 32

Race: Fairy/Succubus

Class: Saintess of blood and sacrifice and $L@V3R7

Strength: 4

Dexterity: 47

Endurance: 78

Intelligence: 80

Willpower: 5

Spirit: LOCKED

Mana: 200/200

RACIAL PERKS: [Smol wings], [Dream Shaping], [Heart tail], [Evolved Pheromones], [Ethereal], [Fay Healing]

CLASS PERKS: [Holy Blood magic], [Sacrifice], [Saintess holy relics - equipped], [Prayer], [Guidance] 

Equipped items: Healer’s dress, Leash of Heaven, Halo, Satchel of the saint, note from the heavens.

Wow. That is a lot to look at, she wants to investigate what some of these perks and items do but should probably check that note out first.

Where is it? Oh, I have a satchel. I open the satchel; all I see is darkness inside. Hmmm is this one of the famous space warping bags of holding? I reach in and feel nothing. I think of a note, and sure enough I can feel one appear in my hand.

I withdraw my hand and look at the note, it’s a rolled-up scroll, imagine that, a scroll. My first scroll. How very… fantasy? Historic? I don’t know, I think I have bigger issues to worry about, like my sudden bodily changes.

I unroll the scroll.

To guild master at beginner town,

I the most generous god of blood sacrifice and slavery have found a saint to help right the wrongs of your ilk and raise you up before the coming demon lord arrives.

She has requested not wanting to have any decisions to make and to just help people in front of her, as such from now onwards she will be a slave healer to the adventurer's guild.

Adventurers may use the saint however they see fit, however there are rules to be followed which will be explained to any customers. And enforced.

This saint has little to no knowledge of your world and as such you are required by myself as the god of blood and sacrifice and slavery to personally train this girl for a week as a tutorial. I expect to see blood and sacrifice in both of you.

Do not fail in this task. Achieve good results and you may be rewarded.

Well, that certainly explains the leash.

I’m not too sure how I feel about being a slave. On one hand, it really gets me off, I can be ordered around all day, by everyone. But on the other hand, she was bought up to despise slavery, and she was supposed to be clearing slavery from this god’s name she thought?

 Maybe she can examine this leash?

LEASH OF HEAVEN:
+ 50 Endurance

The saint will be enslaved by the adventurer's guild.

Rule breakers will be punished.

Ok well that item looks…. Something. I have no idea what level of enslavement, does it have mind control, speech control, body control, or is it just work off electric shock and reward or something? Guess I will find out soon.

And now to check out my class or race next? Maybe race. She opens its enlarged menu.

Race: Fairy/Succubus

A hybrid race like no other, made from 2 mothers they mix the seductive body and nature of a succubus and the playfully chaotic energy of the Fae. Powerful Fae healer who can mold the people around them with their charms and their dream powers. However, they are missing a lot of the offensive power that its pure-blooded relations have, being incompatible with a Fae that is focused on love and lust. Generally smaller than a succubus and larger than a Fairy, on average 1 foot shorter than human.

Ok, that doesn’t seem too bad, not sure about the 2 mothers’ part, wonder if I will ever get to meet them?

And I’m short, very short, and now that I know that everything does seem kind of large. Also, my hands are tiny and very dainty looking.

I sigh, this might take getting some use to.

I check out my class next.

Saintess of blood and sacrifice:

A Saintess that utilizes blood magics and sacrificial skills to support adventurers in fighting for the greater good and has been chosen as representative of The God of Blood and Sacrifice.

Minimal offensive capabilities cannot kill, cannot banish.  

Spirit stat locked as linked to her deity.

 

Holy…. What is this class? It’s got some powerful stuff. But cannot kill? I’m an adventurer… or scratch that, I’m a saint, a support saint. Well, I guess killing isn’t my job then?

Yay. Less decisions.

Starting to wrap my head around this slowly… I just heal and do what I’m told…. Right?

I think… Well, this is confusing!

‘Sigh’, she has a look around the room. Yup it’s a bathroom. No mirror. I give myself a once over again having a look at my outfit.

It’s a white summer dress with a big pink plus on it. Well, it’s quite basic but it certainly looks nice enough. Next are some thigh high socks, little pink plus signs on the top, and white shoes with the same pink symbol. She lifted her dress up, yup… white panties with the pink health symbol.

To be honest, this is way more confusing than the slavery leash. But I have little choice but to roll with it for now. Maybe she could pray? Surely as a saint it would be heard right?

And wow, definitive proof that a god exists. What a day huh.

Thinking of how she should pray, do you go on your knees and press hands together, or just ask in my mind, or perhaps it is a skill? She hears the door open followed by a gruff voice.

“HEY! How did you get in here!”

She turns quickly to see a young man with a scowl on his face, dressed in a white shirt and brown pants, and oh looks like they have glasses in this world. He lifts a hand to scratch at the brown stubble on his chin, “well? I can see you are a slave; do you have business at the guild? Don’t tell me you have escaped from somewhere!” He snapped.

‘Oh shit’ she thinks “I’m sorry sir I just got here” she bows and holds out her scroll in both hands “I have a message for the guild-master.” She is trembling now, unsure on what this man will do to her, she feels vulnerable, never as a man were she this small, this guy was towering over her! Not only that, but she was also being yelled at as a slave the instant she got here.

“Give me that before you drop it daft girl” as he grabs the scroll from her. He starts to unroll it but before he can she yells “Sorry sir I think it might be for the guild master only sir” keeping up her bow.

“Fine, I guess I can trust the words of a collared slave” he replies “come with me” as he grabs my leash to pull me out of the room.

Master connection unable to establish, no guild set as base.

Minor reminder activating….

ZAP…. “AHHH” yells the man holding her leash “what was that, why did this shock me slave” he says aggressively. “If anything, it should be shocking you for sneaking around!”

“Sorry, sorry, sorry! It says unable to allocate master now, I think I need to talk to guild master first” she apologized rapidly. ‘I hope he doesn’t blame me for this’ she thinks beginning to panic.

She has been in this world less than 5 minutes and is already attacking random strangers with magic she has no control over. It’s not her fault, honest!

“Grrr… Fine!” He grabs her arm, forcefully this time and pulls her after him.

‘Ugh, no need to be so forceful’ she thinks ‘guess that’s not my decision to make anymore though.’

Not knowing what to think about her future here, she is led by the pull of a random stranger into this unknown and probably dangerous world.

Maybe… this could work. Isn’t this what she always wanted?

- - - - -

Hi, its my first chapter of my first attempt at a longer story. I will try to keep them coming daily for now, but I am no full time author so no promises. Have only written one quite silly short story recently which can be found Here

What kind of wings?
  • Succubus wings Votes: 42 35.3%
  • Fairy wings Votes: 77 64.7%
Total voters: 119
38