Chapter seven ♥
1.6k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content warning - R18

Chapter seven

Entering the room Evelynn went straight away and lay on the side of the bed with her feet hanging off the edge. She kicked her shoes off as the guild master closed the door and then sat next to her on the bed, his hand on her thigh.

She jumped slightly and giggled, her tail swaying playfully. It had been a long day even if she did wake up late, especially working hard in the heat at the bar, and the mead was still affecting her.

She was on a high, the new world was interesting and welcoming, and she had fun today.

Closing her eyes, she levitated herself a foot off the bed.

“Ha, I see you learned to use your wings, that will be trouble” he said teasing her.

She poked her tongue out at him and flicked her tail in his direction. He caught it and pulled her softly over onto his lap. She smiled and looked up at him as he said “come, you have training tomorrow, let’s get you a proper feeding and then get you to bed.”

Evelynn suddenly felt nervous and tensed in his hands. She could guess what a proper feeding was, but knew it was coming. She had to do it, having learnt that lesson on the first night here, jumping on the guild master after her awakening.

“mmm” she nodded softly. Then she had a thought, “You know, I don’t even know your name yet Mister Guild Master.”

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips and said, “sorry about that, most people just call me guild Master.” Then he stood up lifting her and placed her sitting on the bed. “My name is Asteride if you must know.”

“Thank you” she said, “that helps. This… will be my first time you see.”

He nodded and it took a moment for him to remove his armor, and then his clothes using his inventory, he stood naked in front of her.

She was mesmerized for a few seconds, staring at the penis presented in front of her, tail swaying slowly. She giggled, snapping herself out of it. Reaching out to grab it she put her hand around it.

He smiled at her, small hand wrapped around his shaft, giving it a squeeze to feel its girth. “Why don’t you try using your tail first?” he asked.

She looked up at him and said “Huh?” Grabbing her tail, she looked at it, “what do you mean use my tail?”

“You have the skill, yes? Try using it.”

She opened her status looking at her skills. There under racial skills was [Heart tail], she activated it, draining a small amount of mana.

The heart of her tail began to shine a dull pink color underneath its normal dark hue, tapering out quickly as it went down her tail.

He held out his hand and she passed him her tail, it felt nice being touched now. Not amazing, but it felt good, it was pleasurable. He gave it a few light strokes with his fingers sending a shiver down her back and her tail jerked away but his grip was firm.

She was blushing now, he started to rub his cock on her heart tail, then to her surprise it began to sink into the heart shaped tip!

He moaned softly in pleasure rubbing it back and forth looking at her, she was getting aroused, it felt nice, and it was stirring her blood into a frenzy. She lay back again, getting comfortable on the bed.

Using her inventory, she removed her clothes but left her panties on. Getting into the mood, and yet to experiment by herself, she tried both her breasts with her hands, cupping them and giving them a little pinch.

Enjoying the show now on in front of him he lay down beside her, letting the tail slowly sponge over his cock he leaned over her and gave her a kiss.

Reaching up she put her hands around him returning the kiss, both snuggling in together embracing, coming closer together. His hand trailed down her front, over her nipple and across her flat stomach, they slipped into her panties, a moan escaped from her mouth, he kissed her moan.

She could feel his fingers running up and down her folds, lubricating themselves for penetration. But instead, he began to pull at her panties, removing them and then pulling her closer to the edge of the bed he positioned himself between her legs.

He lowered himself down and gave her a kiss between her thighs, followed by a nice long lick up her folds. A gasp escaped from her lips, and she arched her back slightly.

He began working her clit, back and forth with his tongue. It felt amazing, her pheromones activated themselves, and she was moaning now, soon she began thrashing around on the bed.

Uncontrollable, her tail slipped from his cock and wrapped around her thigh, it began holding his head down as he was slowly pushing deeper into her.

“Deeper! Go deeper, stop teasing me with your tongue!” she yelled as quietly as she could manage.

The pheromones were beginning to affect him now as he got more assertive with his tongue, pushing deeper, he reached up to play with her tits at the same time. Not even a handful for his large hands, regardless, they still felt and looked amazing.

She came, legs wrapped around his head, shuddering to a halt, laying back exhausted she sighed.

“That was amazing, thank you. I’m sure going to sleep well tonight” she giggled. “I take it you want to… sleep together” she looked aside embarrassed.

While they were both very into it and in the mood, it still felt weird to ask.

“Yeah… we should” he said. Then he turned her face to look at him again with his hand, staring into her eyes “listen, I will look after you.”

She froze for a moment, then she nodded and said “ok” softly. “I don’t mind giving it to you… you have been more than good to me.”

He certainly had gone a long way to making her feel comfortable in this strange world, she wanted to return the favor. She could take a little awkwardness for that.

He pulled back the sheets and helped her into the bed, she lay on her back, and he was on his side next to her. He leaned in for a kiss and they embraced, his hand traveling up her body until it found a boob to play with.

Already having done foreplay he repositioned himself on top of her. His dick hanging between his legs over her. She was stroking it with her hands as he kissed and ran a hand over her breasts.

Taking a moment to position himself, he asked if she was ready.

Inhaling, she held her breath for a second. Chewing on her bottom lip she nodded.

He lowered himself into her with a groan of pleasure.

She could feel it slowly entering, it was big! It was filling her, she held her breath, frozen in position waiting for it to fully enter her.

A “mmm” escaped her lips as it finished sliding down to the base. She exhaled and embraced him tightly, shuddering as she got used to being full. Waiting for the pain of penetration to pass it was quickly getting better. He looked at her, soon she nodded for him to continue.

She was holding his face giving his lips little kisses as he began to rock slowly back and forth working it with a rhythm that would slowly build.

The kissing grew more passionate quickly, their hands more frantic as they discovered each other’s bodies. Her legs wrapped around him now, he picked up the pace, leaning on his arms so he could get more leverage.

She was in bliss, her body was hot, it was sweaty, she was breathing heavily asking for more. Wings fluttering, tail whipping about, she felt an orgasm building as the pleasure was getting close to unbearable.

He reached down and ran a finger over her clit, she began to scream as she came all over his cock, he was still thrusting and had no sympathy for the pleasure she was suffering from, continuing to rub her clit the entire time.

He pulled out, flipping her over onto her stomach, then he done something she wasn’t expecting. He grabbed one of her arms, and placed it above her head, grabbing the other arm as well, he fed them through her halo! She was stuck!

Well, ‘stuck’, she could pull her arms out if she wanted to. But it turned her on so much, being controlled and used by someone who knew what they were doing.

She went with it as he reentered her from behind, this time his hands around her waist, he rose her to her knees and began to slam his dick into her, pushing her into the bed face first while standing over her.

It was too much for her, she was grinding into him as much as she could, but it was mainly him pumping vigorously into her as fluids leaked over the bed. “Cum in me!” she demands “Now, cum. Cum for me! I need it!”

The heart at the end of her tail a bright pink now, swishing around the room, competing with the blue light gem on the nightstand in brightness now. It hypnotized Asteride, it was a crazy light show as he exclaimed, “I’m about to cum get ready!”

Moaning together he unleashed inside her, she felt the warmth flooding her, setting off another orgasm, tightening around his girth, milking it for everything it has.

They sat there panting for a while, occasional weak kisses were exchanged as they wound down from their exertion. It felt nice, to just sit there with him inside her as they recovered.

They broke apart as he rolled off, they lay there for a while before he said, “thank you, that was amazing.”

But she was already asleep, snuggled into his arm breathing softly. A smile on her face.

He leaned down and kissed her on the top of the head, a sliver of guilt caught him as he recalled his past and the woman he used to love. He brushed it off though as he pulled the blankets up over her and lay on his back to sleep.

It was too late to go back now. He just wished it hadn’t hurt Francesca so much.

- - - - -

Evelynn awoke with a start, it felt hazy, she looked around. It was pitch black! But she could see a few lights. One was very close.

“Hello anyone there?” she asked.

Nothing.

Inspecting the light next to her it just looked like a blob of mass made of light. Weird.

She poked it, suddenly she could see something. It was the Guild Master!

“Hello! Asteride! Can you hear me?” she shouted now and received no reaction in response.

‘Huh this is weird. Kind of scary too.’ She looked a little closer at what the Guild Master was doing. It looked like he was crying about something.

She opened her status to see if she could learn anything. She noticed a skill was active, [Dream Shaping].

‘Oh? So, this must be his dream?’ she thought. ‘Then what were those other lights?’

Thinking about it she soon figured it out, the one above her must be Peter, his room was about there on the 2nd floor. The other big mass looked like a couple, must be the Barkeep and his wife, at the end of the hall nearest the kitchen.

‘Hehe lets go have a look at Peters dreams, shall we?’

….

Ok let’s maybe stay out of stranger’s dreams. I never knew he swung that way!

Thinking about what this all meant, she looked at her status again. Dream shaping. Hmm, I wonder if I can do something.

Deciding that the guild masters dream was a bit heavy to be experimenting on and that she didn’t want to go delving into the barkeep or his wife’s dreams without at least knowing them a bit better, she held her breath and took the dive back into Peters dream.

And oh, my lord, he has a thing for hobbits. She flushed at learning that. This was some highly private dream material she was looking at.

Thankfully it was quite easy for her to make a few changes. She decided the dream should have a plot, a young hobbit man comes to the guild to sign up, but some bad bandits are after him. If only some valiant young office clerk could save him.

She felt like it was a rush job, but it would do for now.

Deactivating her [Dream Shaping] she went instantly back to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed the smut.

Had to check forums if drunken consent was writeable, sounds like its ok if I don't glorify it. Don't hate me, its a story and I want it to touch on some real situations occasionally.

27