Chapter eleven ♥
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Since you all love my filthy smut so much, here is a second chapter today. Longest chapter so far.

Chapter eleven

Evelynn knew it was a bad idea, her best friend was sleeping lightly right beside her, they were even sharing a large fur blanket together.

She was highly frustrated though, and needed sleep for tomorrow, it wouldn’t be the big day, they would reach the edge of the mountain and settle down for the night, but she didn’t want to let the team down.

And now she had anxiety mixing with her frustration, ever so quietly she called out to Francesca to make sure she was asleep.

No movement. No reply.

She began to unbutton her night gown, one button at a time, it was painstaking, she was breathing as lightly as she could, one button, two. She watched her friend as she slowly undone the gown and pushed it aside.

Moving gently, she teased a nipple with her left hand, letting out a long breath she had been holding in the process.

Relief at last, as small as it may be.

Running her other hand down over her stomach lightly she brushed her smooth mound, stifling a gasp she began to run a finger up and down her slick slit.

She had to stop rubbing her breast and cover her mouth as she continued to rub, from the bottom to the top slowly, running her delicate smooth fingertips over her clit, shuddering softly, trying her best to control her breathing.

The anxiety and thrill of playing with herself in secret, in front of her best friend just made her hornier, she dipped a finger inside tentatively, moaning softly into her hand she began to increase the speed as a second finger followed the first.

Sliding the fingers down into herself, curling the fingers back, trying to reach a spot deep inside, she arched her back a little, pulling her knees up and widening her legs, she began to quicken the pace, now moving her arm a little jerking the blanket around in her reckless pursuit of pleasure.

She began to orgasm, quietly as possible, biting softly on her hand now as she came, slowly pushing herself over the edge.

Sighing softly, slowly pulling her fingers away, giving one last twitch as she slid her fingers over her lips one last time, she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked away the juices, cleaning what she could.

It left her satisfied for now, it wasn’t a good solution though. She would be horny again tomorrow.

She felt vulnerable knowing that it would be much better to have proper sex with someone close to her and be good for a few days.

Looking over at her friend she wondered what it would be like…. But no, she couldn’t do that. Not after her father, could she?

Pushing those thoughts from her head, she buttoned herself up again and shuffled backwards closer to Francesca to snuggle in for the night and went to sleep quickly now.

A few moments later Francesca smiled and put her arm over her friend.

- - - - -

The next day she woke early, Francesca asking if she had slept well with a smile on her face.

Evelynn said yes it was great, asking if it was ok to snuggle into her like that, “it was cold” she said with a pout.

Francesca laughed at that, “don’t worry, I was cold too it was nice to wake up like that, besides priestess are supposed to help the Saintess” she said with a wink.

Keen to set out for the mountain and create a more permanent camp, that they would work from until they had completed their quests, the team ate quickly breaking camp and set out for the day.

This time it didn’t take long to run into a pair of wolves, Francesca wrapping them in vines while her father slashed them with his sword, dashing through the trees a flaming weapon in hand, he left a fiery silhouette where he was standing as he dashed.

It was quick a dash, and he had quick strikes with his sword, defeating the wolves easily.

Evelynn and Gyali stood watching, ready to help if they needed it but it wasn’t likely. Francesca was in her element, and her father was higher level, they also had fought together regularly over the years in this same forest.

“I didn’t know you used flames” Evelynn asked of Asteride.

He explained it was a sword style his great grandfather had used, earning a minor nobility in the process. It was also one of the reasons he himself rose to be guild master. Unique fighting styles were always welcome, at least if they were effective.

They continued this way through the trees, the path thinning now, rotating a combatant out each time. Sometimes it was the two frontline fighters, sometimes one of them and Francesca.

Eventually Evelynn figured out a way to help, she had been experimenting on Asteride between battles, it was really beginning to annoy him, his emotions up and down half the day.

She found she could reinforce blood with her mana somewhat, it wasn’t super effective though. But it did help, cuts would be slightly shallower because of it. It wouldn’t protect the skin, but blood was throughout most of the body, and giving it a bit more resistance helped.

Unsure how it would transfer into stats, she called it a defense buff, although she had seen no defense stat.

‘Perhaps it was like an endurance buff? I don’t think it increases stamina, although I could do that with somewhat other ways’ she thought.

Surely clearing toxic build up in the blood and shoving in some oxygen would help? Maybe be careful injecting things into people’s blood though. Adrenaline or emotional effects were one thing, Air bubbles wouldn’t help anyone.

She didn’t want to practice anything dangerous on anyone really, and especially not on long dangerous missions.

Trying to purposely do it to enemies was a bust too, the mana wouldn’t flow. The system wouldn’t allow it somehow.

Gyali came over and congratulated on her “breakthrough” to Evelynn’s surprise, she thanked him as Francesca hung off her with a hug congratulating Evelynn her own way, Asteride giving a nod and a smile of approval.

The day continued like this, with Evelynn now having a use for her mana at last, even if it wasn’t being used. Nobody was getting really hurt yet, but they were happy about it, knowing it was a matter of time.

“You could go on several quests and be fine, but eventually you or someone in your party will get hurt” said Asteride, wise to adventurers’ statistics gathered by the guild.

Gyali agreed wholeheartedly saying “anyone who thinks an unused healer is a waste of money is a fool. Better to have one and not need it.”

It really helped to know, even if she wasn’t carrying them through the forest, her input was appreciated.

Eventually they reached the foot of the mountain, setting up camp for the night. This time pulling a few more bits of fold up furniture out of inventory.

Inventory wasn’t infinite but it would hold a lot. She could test hers one day if it was empty, fill it with sand or water and measure it.

Most came out as two-to-three-meter diameter sphere. It would change shape of course depending on what you put in it. She noted her ring just said one item though, she wondered if she could put something large in there.

It wouldn’t take a tree though, ‘maybe because it was alive?’ she thought.

They ate dinner by the fire. This time a fold out wooden camping table with attached chairs. Usually, they would rather pack up fast, but now they were establishing basecamp for maybe a week, at least a few days.

Francesca read until it got dark, engrossed in her book. Gyali done some exercises, martial practice and body reinforcement were the call for him.

They all talked for a while sitting around the fire, it was nice. Evelynn had rarely gotten away from the hustle and bustle of modern life in the past. It felt odd though, knowing that the past two days they had been in actual battles were some of the most peaceful she had ever had.

They retired early again, they had to walk up the mountain tomorrow, while they wouldn’t be fighting the Clockwork-Chimpanzee straight away, they would need to locate it and clear a perimeter around it.

It would be a long battle; they would want space. Luckily there generally aren’t a lot of creatures on a mountain, unless they were near some abandoned mine or buried ruins.

- - - - -

That night in bed Evelynn was frustrated again, it wasn’t so bad as last night, she would get to sleep she thought, but it would take a while.

She had rolled herself into a ball, gripping the blankets tightly trying to sleep. It seemed like Francesca was in a mood too, she could hear her rustling in the blankets behind her.

When Francesca nudged her, she turned to ask her what was up, then she got a sight she would remember to the end of her days.

Francesca was sitting outside the blankets facing towards Evelynn, her legs spread, panties gone. Running a finger up her slit then pulling her folds apart showing Evelynn everything.

“Saintess” she whispered softly with a moan, “come, you must be hungry” motioning Evelynn to come closer.

Evelynn nodded inching closer, she was holding her breath, her friend bared before her, a small landing strip of blonde hair at the top of her mound. Francesca’s fingers spreading herself wide welcoming Evelynn to her treat.

She was inches away now, she let out her breath softly on her friend’s sensitive slit, forcing a giggle from her. Francesca shuffled forwards closing the final distance, Evelynn’s lips brushing against her softly.

Closing her mouth over the clit she kissed it softly, slowly forcing her tongue downwards and giving it delicate licks. Getting comfortable, she now lay flat on her stomach licking her friend, opening her mouth wider she covered her entire slit, sending her tongue deep.

Francesca moaned louder now, still controlling herself though she closed her legs around her friend, resting them on her back, she let herself fall onto her back, arching, moaning with every lick.

She grabbed hold of Evelynn’s halo now and began to rock her hips back and forth, fucking her smaller friends face. She came violently, Evelynn lapping at her pussy greedily, devouring all the sweet-smelling juices she could.

Recovering momentarily, she released her hold on Evelynn, letting her feet slide off her back. They embraced, kissing passionately.

Evelynn clearer headed now that she had ‘recovered,’ smiled and said to her friend “I’m certainly not complaining, but where did that come from?”

“Never you mind that, I have something to show you” Francesca replied grinning now, “you know, one of Gaia’s specialties is… growth.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Evelynn asked, snuggling into her friend.

“Well, before we left, Rhea taught me a spell. To better help the Saintess,” Francesca explained.

“Oh? Is that why you have been happy since we left town? I thought that book had something to do with it” said Evelynn, proud of herself for guessing.

Francesca chuckled, “Yes, something like that, here. Watch.” She said lifting the covers, placing a hand on her crotch for a moment, Evelynn could feel her casting a spell.

She pulled her hand away to reveal… a cock!

Evelynn stared in amazement, her best friend, she was a futa on demand now!

‘It was big, massive, huge!’ thought Evelynn.

Realistically it was normal sized, hard and stiff though with a nice girth. But it was on her friend, she was safe now! Free food every night! Evelynn was stunned, she couldn’t move. It was amazing.

“Hurry Saintess,” Francesca whispered in her ear. “There’s a time limit” she finished with a laugh.

Evelynn threw herself on it, diving into the blankets, opening her mouth wide, devouring the cock as quickly as she could.

Francesca groaned loudly, the first time she had ever felt her penis, straight into the succubus mouth. It was intense, her legs stiff, she could barely control herself.

She gathered herself though, over the initial shock, she tidied Evelynn’s hair as a mouth ran up and down her new cock. Pulling it into a pony tail she started to push Evelynn’s head with her hand.

Evelynn moaned into her cock, forcing a spasm from Francesca, she was getting close quickly, now pushing her friends head faster and harder as she edged closer to the end.

Spraying now, Evelynn felt her friend go stiff, holding her head hard against her as she came down her throat, swallowing it all she was held a moment then released. She came up off the cock with a smile on her face, glassy eyes, she was lost in her lust.

Francesca wasn’t finished though. She wanted to try the real thing.

Laying Evelynn on her back, she spread her out and lay on top ready to penetrate her friend. They kissed for a moment, the Francesca asked with a hand on her jaw, giving little kisses as she talked “You want this don’t you Evelynn? You want my cock, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Evelynn exclaimed nodding vigorously at her friend, she most definitely did want her cock. “Please?” she added softly.

“Of course, dear, of course, anything for my little saint” she said with a smile.

She lowered herself, slowly penetrating her friend.

Francesca shook as she felt herself pushing through the warm fleshy insides of her new lover. Sensitive from her previous attention, on both her privates, it felt like too much.

Evelynn wouldn’t let her stop though, she hadn’t had any attention yet and was waiting for it, now was her time. Pulling her friend deep wrapping her in arms and legs she started the action herself, pumping back and forth slowly beneath her friend. Forcing her to begin.

Francesca moaned loudly it was too much, she summoned some vines, restricting Evelynn pulling her into a starfish. Then Francesca took control.

Getting comfortable she began to thrust into her friend, long slow strokes. Sliding her hand over her tits, pinching the nipples softly, sucking on them. Evelynn was beginning to have a small orgasm; she was in bliss. Her fingers last night? Nothing compared to this.

Pulling on her tail gently, running a hand up and down it, running the fingers over the tips of her wings poking out above her shoulders. Kissing gently, all the while picking up pace with her thrusting.

It was getting fast now, holding Evelynn’s arms with her hands, leaning on them she was thrusting hard into her. She changed grip, smothering her with her boobs, wrapping her arms around Evelynn’s head.

Evelynn was orgasming again, which made the soft walls of her vagina clamp down hard, drawing an orgasm from Francesca, unleashing deep inside her, Evelynn stuck to the bed with vines moaned as she took her load.

Resting with her friend inside her, they shared a moment while the vines receded and Evelynn was free to embrace her friend, thanking her giving her a hundred little kisses.

Rolling over, Francesca thanked her too with a huff. ‘It was hard work being the cock! All that pumping, whew’ she thought.

Evelynn, not wanting to let her meal go unfinished gave her friends cock a clean, sucking their mixed juices from it, licking up and down. She also went down and gave her friends pussy a quick kiss goodnight and then let herself back up to snuggle with her friend and fall asleep, naked in her arms.

Hope you enjoyed the smut. Now here are some interesting factoids.

Gyali is a small volcano in Greece, I decided to name him that because his sister will probably be called Thera.

Francesca was almost a Natasha or a Natalie

I chose the name Asteride because it is Italian like Francesca, also the other top Italian boys names are like Mario and Carlos, so no.

Gaia was the mother of all creation, but in this she is more of a localized planetary god. Any planets with life on them would have a Gaia in my opinion.

Some of the Ai art generators are freaky good, picking up details I don't know until later. Like when I was trying to make a Gaian priestess it kept giving her a scythe, which turns out was one of Gaia's more popular weapons.

Spoiler

I have designed images for the next two additions to the team. Expect to meet them soon

[collapse]

Sex scenes this chapter, too short?
  • Yes, please add a few more lines. Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No, I love them. Perfect Votes: 10 37.0%
Total voters: 27
19