Chapter 0: Prologue
50 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
                                                                                      At the top of a corporate building at lunch 
 
[Alex]
 
It started raining again. This season of monsoon sigh…
It’s like my heart where the rain drops trying to reach the flower but only luck can make it bloom. Sadly…
 
 
Alex: Ouch!!! Ouch!! Not with the keyboard! No no, don’t throw the mouse !!
Coworker 1: Don’t joke with us after u rejected her assuming regddit Chad posts are true for everything
Coworker 2: Yeah! Should have hit him with my Football Shoes
Coworker 1: You only have Crocks
C2: …
C1: …
C2: At last, they are not too bad, right?
Alex: The holes in Crocs are where your dignity leaks out.
C2: damnn…
C1: damnn…
 
 
Should I still continue this job? although It pays ok but still? I graduated from one of the top colleges and got into a big MNC but now what?
And Damn!! Why is this Isekai novel so good!!! Just kick his ass Rudger you are king!! Man, it isn’t like I would think and get transported to an isekai right? Please, please….
 
------------------X—----------------X—------------------
 
Doctor: Yeah yeah!! I heard you on the first time. You lived in an alternate world and now you are transported here. Alright alright, don’t make this ugly face, ugh... Isekaied here? And then when you dumped a girl who just happens to be out of your league due to a popular opinion of some strangers on the internet, right? And when you were reading an isekai novel and telling a cliche line that gets you to reincarnate. You opened your eyes here !!
 
Alex: **Should I tell him I looked handsome too and about my comment on Crocks?***
 
Doctor: Whatever you took this time, Bring me one too or we are no longer friends!!
 
Alex: **Nope no chance **
 
Doctor: Finally you can write a half-decent novel brooo… Here no charges for this consultation. Just give me the first copy. And since you are currently immersed in character let me also help you. I am Lara, your best friend and the one who beats you in every exam.
 
Lara: ** Well I can obviously play a little **
 
Alex: Are you sure? ** This sentence somehow looks sus**
 
Lara: The bill was 1000v 
Alex: …
Lara: …
Alex: I will see you again Lara, you win.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
For reference 1v is your nation's price for bubble gum/candy just assume that. (Candies are the cheapest everywhere I think)
 
 
Let me know how you like the story in comments

 
 
 
 
How was your read?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
1