arrival at school
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The indigenous man and the boy were Charlie's friends, they were something strange, for my instincts to tell me to destroy them

I watched from afar and kept to my mother's side as I watched the boy in a futile attempt to flirt with Bella.

The girl is pretty, but, like a rock of ice, when it comes to charisma, poor boy, he's still going to have to compete with a handsome vampire.

ah... damn! now I understand why my instincts hit so hard to kill these two, the boy is none other than Jacob, the wolf with a fetish for being naked

With time, everything was resolved and Bella put an end to the conversation when the boy's father said goodbye to Charlie

She ran to where my mother and I were and I could only see the boy look at her like an abandoned puppy when I saw her smile at me.

poor fellow.

"Victor, it's time to go to school, let's go!" Bella pulled me by the arm, dragging me to our cars.

"Okay, bye Mom! I love you!" I let myself be dragged I screamed blowing kisses to my mother

"Bye son, have fun!" My mother waved at me with that kind, beautiful smile.

"Mama's boy!" Bella scoffed

"The greatest ever" I winked back at her and we both started laughing until we got to the car

"So how did it go with the kid?" I asked opening the door of my beautiful Opala

"Nothing, I was trying to remember who he was!" Bella responded nonchalantly by also opening the door to her truck.

"Hey, remember?" Smile asking with fun

"No idea" Bella smiled back

Oohs, poor Jacob!

---

driving to school was wonderful, I have to admit I never went to school in my past life and I didn't even have money to buy a car

some would think, that since I was a criminal in my past life, I would have some money and some cars, pure illusion...

Crime only enriches leaders, not soldiers! I'm not talking about gang bosses, I'm talking about politicians, millionaires, and aristocrats who finance crime.

So, I'm going to enjoy this new life a lot.
--

Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw Bella's truck approaching my beautiful Opala, I gave her an arrow to pass

Bella passed me with her truck and gave me a little smile, very rare to see her smile and smile back!

It looked like she was getting excited about having a car, it was just giving her a good example of happiness to follow.

parking the car I watched the young people arriving at school. As a small town, the youth population was also not very large.

At the school, there were a maximum of 300 children, after parking the cars Bella and I entered, towards the secretary

Arriving, we were greeted by the director, who was waiting for us at the door of his office.

"Good morning, are you Isabella Snow and Victor Nyxson? Children of the sheriff and the new doctor? I'm Mr. Winner, the principal, it's a pleasure to have you both at my school" The principal with a smile introduced himself to us!

"Good morning, Mr. Wanner, it's also a pleasure to meet you" I introduced myself and saw that Bella flinched "I'm Victor and this is Bella, she's just shy!"

"I get it, a new school and a new life can be scary!" The director smiled at Bella who hid behind me.

Realizing that Bella saw something wrong with the principal, I decided to put an end to the conversation by extending my hand to him.

"She doesn't look well, can we take her to our room?" Smiles calmly at the director

"Clear!" He shook my hand and pointed down the hall.

The moment his hand touched mine a shiver ran down my spine.

*Destroy! Destroy the imposter! Hunt and destroy, hunt and destroy!*

A territorial hatred entered my soul and at the same time, I had to restrain myself from jumping at the man's throat.

"yeah... first the cold ones, now..." The director took a step back looking scared "One of the three factions... what the hell is going on?"

It was just a whisper, so thin and faint I had to strain to hear it, even with my super-fine vampire ears.

I immediately understood what he meant and smiled whispering as low as he was"Just don't get in our way"

"Yes, I'll take you to your class!" The director spoke with a startled tone and led the way

"Victor, watch out for him" Bella whispered behind me with a fearful tone "He's weird..."

"Relax, I'll protect you" I folded my arms showing my muscles to Bella

"My hero" Bella scoffed with a smirk when we finally made it to our classroom.

The principal opened the door and spoke to the teacher before calling us into the classroom.

"Students, these are Victor Nyxson and Isabella Snow, new students, take good care of them" The principal spoke and hurried out of the classroom

And so began the craziest story that ever happened in my life...

2