Chapter 6: Prinz von Jutstall
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the day came to dawn, and the snow glistened like ice on top of the castle. A small comotion erupted from the castle, and many tried to hush the situation. Yet rumors tend to spread far and wide in this kingdom. And many don't know from this moment onward, the world will change, for better or for worse.

"Prince. Prince Nethal." A young women called out in my dream.

I soon smiled at the thought that she called me prince.

"Prince, Prince Nethalin! you got to wake up." She asked.

In response i grunted a little.

The next moment she shoved my shoulder. Immediately i found out it's not a dream, and launched my upper body into a sitting position, then scanned my surroundings. 

I was in a very large bed, surrounded with bright blue drapes. The is very large, with many windows, furniture, paintings, and three very large doors. To my left was a socked, small lady, with brown eyes, very curly dirty blond hair, and is dressed in a light gray maid garment.

Many thoughts passed through my head, yet the feeling of cold air crept up my skin made me came to a conclusion.

I'm not dead, or asleep.

"Shit!" I shouted out in a very displeased tone.

I looked at the maid and i said. "Doriline can you grab me some warm clothes?"

'I know her name? How, have we met before?' I thought 'Wait that's not my voice!'

"Y- Yes Prince Nethalin" she said before rushing towards a dresser that i somehow call it mine, yet i never seen it before in my life!

She soon rushed back with nice pair of socks long socks, thick linen trousers and shirt, a thick tunic, and a robe.

After she set it down on my bed she just stood there and waited.

"Do you mind?" I asked

"Mind what?" She answered obliviously.

"Can you please leave the room so i can change."

She bowed, before walking backwards out of the room.

Speedily i put the clothes on my frail body.

I was now done changing and I startedf surveyed the room. It was like every nook and cranny revealed a memory, that is not of my own.

Outside the windows showed the overview of a large city covered in ice and snow. On the horizon it showed a snowy mountain range and a large ocean filled with small icebergs.

The more and more i looked around memories pop up faster and faster. 

I quickly learned a lot of things. The first of many is my very, very long name, Jonathan, Hander, Nethalin, erste, prinz von Jutstall. 

My father, Jonathon, Hander, Nethalin, erste. Being the king of Jutstall, raised me carefully, sent teachers from all over to teach me anything. yet never had a conversation that lasted more than fifteen minutes.

My mother, Rosaline Vernit, treated my like i never existed. If she was in the castle, which was rare, she would listen to some music from the servants. when shes away, she will be buying dresses, attending parties, and visiting her parents.

As i finished organizing my thoughts someone started yelling from outside of my room. "Doriline! Why are you out here?"

"What did you say?" "The prince told you to get out.Thats Ridiculous! He has been in a false sleep six months!" the very angry woman shouted.

"NOW! Get in there and start the fire, and feed the-" Her hollering immediately stopped as she entering my room.

"ppp- p- pri- prince. How are ya- ya- ya- feeling?" She asked.

"I feel fine, how about you?"

"ge- ge- good? I I I, Sh should, get the ra, royal physistion." she answered in a frightened tone before booking it out of my room.

"Is she ok?" I asked Doriline.

"N- no, I mean yes my prince." She spoke with trebling legs.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Wha what do you mean?" 

"Come sit in these chairs with me, as i wait for the physician." I told her.

 

 

 

 

1