Tyrone Loves His Honey-Buns
69 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2043, Kansas City Penitentiary, 9:23 A.M

In the prison cafeteria Cam was enjoying what could or rather would be called his last meal, even though he wasn't on death row he had done something unforgivable, he had stolen the Tyrone's honey-buns, but he just couldn't help himself with the allure of the soft donutty texture mixed with cinnamon and finished with a glaze of icing, ah the thought gave Cam shivers.

But it wasn't long before Cam and the other inmates heard the what can only be called the wrath of a mad man who just got his food stolen " Who the fuck took my buns cause they bout to get beatin to the end of time n back."

"Ah shit" Cam muttered knowing his time for pain was but a few feet away and scrambled to hide the evidence that he had taken the honey-buns, but it was too late as he was spotted. Tyrone stomped towards Cam till his chest was inches away from touching Cam's head and then Tyrone lifted him up and held him against the wall making sure the cockroach couldn't scurry off. "Hey man we can talk about this." Cam pleaded

Tyrone made eye contact and in an enraged calm questioned Cam "Did you take them."

"Take what" Cam answered almost automatically.

"My buns" Cam could see Tyrone almost burst into a rage at that question.

With a thoughtful look on his face Cam said "No"

"Lies. . . I smell them on you"

"No you don't"

"Then what's that in your pants"

"Um. . . my buns" 'Shit this isn't good, I need a way to escape before I get sent to the infirmary. . . actually that's not a bad idea the nurse is hot. . . No No No Cam focus, Ah I got it' " Hey look over there Kyle has your honeybuns"

"What" Instantly Tyrone releases Cam and rushes at Kyle and tackles him and proceeds to search him everywhere even the parts you wouldn't think about. " You ain't got my buns."

Cam saw this moment as his chance to get away and booked it. "Hahaha sorry Kyle but its for the greater good"

but in the next second everyone within five miles heard Tyrone's raging scream "Get over here" and he tackled Cam much faster and harder than an NFL quarterback could ever hope to achieve.

"Fuck man chill out" Cam was bleeding from multiple spots on his head and body from the takedown.

"You have my buns!!!" Tyrone screamed in his face

"Shut the fuck up it's just a honeybun"

At this statement Tyrone got so mad that he simply just popped Cams head like a balloon "Oops I did it again Mama aint gunna be happy."

                                                                10 seconds later

"Owwwww the fuck!!!" Cam looks around and is confused as its just pitch black "Am I in solitary. . . No at least they have some light so where the hell am I." He stands up and falls straight to the floor "Ow" and starts to scramble around to find something to prop himself up on. " Ok odd how big is this room" after looking for five minutes Cam got bored and just lied down on the ground and took a nap.

"GET UP."

"Huh who is that" Cam jolted awake and saw something walking towards him.

"I AM THY FATHER" a old shredded man with a Viking beard that reached his feet declared

"No your not my dads dead" Cam was confused 'am I dead'

"NO NO NO NOT YOUR FATHER OF BODILY ORGIN, I AM THY FATHER OF CREATION OF ALL IN YOUR WORLD"

"Why are speaking like that"

"WHAT"

"I asked why are speaking like that, Your speaking like every word is capitalized"

"Oh sorry is this better" The Father had adjusted his voice to better suit this conversation.

"Yea sounds much better and What the hell do you mean The Father!! Are you God"

"I could be called God in a sense. . . But I prefer The Father and what I mean by that is I have watched over all my creations since the beginning of time and when guidance is needed it is provided even if it is over small matters like learning a skill or ending a war."

"Um... ending a war is not a small matter you know"

"Depends who you ask, anyway that's not the point, I have brought you here as I see potential that was never fully reached from an interesting child because of the limitations set on you by the world in which you were born."

"Does that mean I'm dead"

"Yes you didn't notice"

"I mean not really I just figured was in a big dark room. Wait how did I die."

"Ah yes you see or well you cant really see as Tyrone Collen George smashed your head between his hands, He did always have extraordinary strength, never a smart one though."

"Is he okay"

"Why yes he's doing just fine as the case of him killing you was thrown out as you started it."

"I didn't start shit I just borrowed a snack"

"Well it was good enough reason for the court and seeing your past record as a con-man they just through the case out"

"That's fucking bullshit" Cam was understandably not happy he didn't get any justice for his death

"Well you know Tyrone loves his Honey-Buns, but it is time"

"Time for what"

"Time for your next-life"

"Oh I get another life that's sweet" 'Thanks Tyrone'

"First here's the rundown, this world has magic and much more inhabitants than your world like elves, dwarfs, and batmen. Everyone there has a source of power in their souls but the representation of this is brought up kinda like what you would call a computer screen its also a semi-modern world with the help of magic. Oh and before I forget you get to choose a race, unique skill, two normal skills, and a graded tool."

"Uh hold on let me think" 'First things first don't mess with batmen, second what the hell, third I need a list of options and my limits to these choices.' "Can I get like a list of my options or something like that please."

"Hm Yea Sure" and Thy Father handed him a tablet.

"Thanks" 'Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lets start with race'

[RACE]

{beastmen}

{demonic}

{holy}

{human-like}

"Can I not be a human" Cam was confused that his race wasn't listed.

"Oh yea forgot about that, but where's the fun in that be something different"

'well lets see lets look at human-like. . . elves, dwarfs, gnomes, half giants, orcs, goblins. . . yea nothing fun there. . . how about holy hmmm angles, seraph, Nephilim, cherubs yadada ooh dryad ill come look at you later. Alright I already know what's in beastmen so that leaves demonic lets see demon variants, gargoyles that's just creepy, imp, and a wendigo hold on now that sounds interesting' Cam taps on dryad and Wendigo to compare.

[Dryad]

Protectors of the forest and of the life in it, but have been known to sometimes abandon the forest and become a [Demon of the forest]

strengths: 40% stronger during the day or when in a forest, water

weakness: Fire, lack of air, curse magic, and love

starting abilities: Plant, photosynthesis, and plant talk

[Wendigo]

A race known for their habit of eating people but are otherwise nice and are highly in tune with their body's that they can move in ways that are impossible for others without extreme training.

strengths: excellent hunters, superhuman bodies, and can lie at an exceptional level

weakness: Always hungry but can be filled with the occasional mana crystal, holy magic, and can sometimes exhibit a unnatural greed for something random like a banana or chair

Starting abilities: hunter eyes, superhuman, and cooking

'Okay well dryad is nice and all but seem to be tied down to one place and wendigo just seems cool. Alright now for the unique skill, I don't need a list for this I want [Shapeshifting] alright and for my normal skill lets see the list for this one.'

[Skills]

[Utility]

[Passive]

[Battle]

[Healing]

[Magic]

"Oh My God"

"Yes"

"What no sorry talking to myself. . . actually what do you suggest for the skill"

"Hmmm well passives are usually helpful so is utility, you can pick up the others eventually"

"Okay"

'Ah utility is like cooking or butchering, hold on what about investigation or observation. . . here they are.

[Investigation]

Allows you to think at a quickened pace when activated to come to a conclusion faster

[Observation]

Allows you to observe things or others for information on them

'Ah yes the standard protag skill should I get it. . . Nah that's boring who wants to know everything about everyone, what about Passives'

[Passives]

[pilotry]

the ability to operating any vehicle, including cars, ships, or and air-craft vehicles.

[sleight of hand]

Nimbleness with the fingers and misdirection, including picking pockets, palming items, and stage magic.

[throwing]

the ability to hit a target accurately with a thrown item, including stones, javelins, bottles, and knives.

[Musician]

The ability to quickly learn all types of instruments

. . .

[Tailoring]

The ability to manipulate threads to

'Oh hey Musician I could never figure out how to play an instrument. . . yea I want that. Tailoring could be convenient I do want to look nice, yea lets go with that, Now for the weapon.'

"Wait are you sure you don't want to get any fighting capability's" The Father showed concern for Cam and his decision.

"Nah I can fight already" Cam said with confidence

"Uh-huh" Father wasn't buying it. "Pick your tool"

"Yea Yea lets see"

[battle weapons aka swords, axes, and spears]

[defensive tools aka shields, amulets, etc.]

[Trade tools aka smithing, chef, and famer]

[Misc.]

'Seeing as how I cant fight no weapons, and the only defense I need is running, I might need a trade tool for my skills but I really want to look at miscellaneous'

[Misc.]

[What you are looking for]

'Oh this is different, lets see I want something reliable and related to my skills'

[1 result]

[Epic grade tool: The Spider Queens Instrument]

Made from the remains of the Spider Queen Eliza, this gives it the ability to become any instrument it can absorb depending on the strength of the user and produces silk strings with increased durability depending on the amount of mana given.

'Holy shit that's awesome I want that, wait but what if there are better options. . . eh who cares'

"Father this is what I want"

"Odd choices, usually others want to choose skills to help them get a lover or lovers, not just men either, some people are just really lonely huh, anyway are you sure this is what you want."

"Yes I'm sure Father"

"Okay are you ready to leave"

"No I want you to tell me how Coraline is doing" Cam demanded with shame in his voice.

"Ah yes your daughter, she is better than when you were sent to jail she's going to collage at M.I.T"

"Good they kept their promise, that's all I need to know you can send me now"

"Very well my child"

All of a sudden Cam's vision went dark as the room he was in and disappeared.

"I hope you do well child, you will have some adversities in your way soon"

                                                      In a random ass forest

"Where the hell am I now!!!"

3