1 . Meeting the god
525 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried to open my eyes but light was so bright  I closed them immediately. After adjusting  to the light a lil I looked around  to see myself  laying  on a bed with "well there’s nothing here to see though except boring white walls, this is definitely not a hospital it seems, where am I?" 

"nope you're not in a hospital"

"HIEEEEE"I screamed nearly getting a heart attack  hearing a voice suddenly near my back only to find a creepy man standing there.

"Well you're already dead so you can't get a heart attack and you know its rude  to call a God as creepy" that creepy person says while pouting.

I have to agree though  even if he is creepy  he is kinda handsome and cute.

"Why Thanks for the compliment  I know I'm pretty handsome  among  all the gods" looking too much arrogant and smug.

I take back what I said he is irritating.

"Are you reading my mind or something" I just asked randomly seeing he is saying whatever I was thinking.

"Yup" didn't expected to get such answer for my joke.

"wait a sec  did u said ur God, like a real God like in movies and novels and all" I asked just to be confirmed, I mean I can't just believe if a random mn just pops up and says he is God.

"Yup" okay I will believe him for now not like I have any proof to know if he is really a god or not.

"So I died in that lightening "*sighs*

"Yup" that irritating so called God said like I'm asking  question like how is weather.

"So am I going  to hell or heaven?" I ask getting  quite  irritated  looking  at his smiling face .

"Neither" cooldown myself take deep breaths .

"So what is going  to happen  to me now , am I getting  reincarnated  like in those novels and all ?"

"Well that depends  on your choice " and he stops , fine I've decided  I'm going  to punch this God till I get satisfied  even if I have to go to hell for it.

 "Ok ok sorry I was just teasing you don't punch me , you could  get reincarnated, I was actually  going  to reincarnate you actually  kinda because  that lightening  was supposed  to fall on you it was my mistake  , I'm sorry" he appolises  many times. 

'Well its not like I have anything  important  in my old world so atleast  maybe I can enjoy  this Second  chance'.

"so you've decided right lets send you to your new world".

"Wait a sec what about , aren't  you going  to give me any cheats or anything  like that like in those novels".

"Dont worry don't worry thats a surprise  when you reach your new world" he did something  and i started  to glow and everything  around  got covered  in bright light.

"Ohh I forgot  to tell your REAL mother also got reincarnated  in that world as well few decades back, good luck for your reunion and a surprise" he just said something  unbelievableand ridiculous to believe thing didn't he?

"Wait a sec where can I find her .heyyyy.HEYYY GOD" and I looses  my consciousness  and everything went blank again.

20