7. Experience at the beastkin village
160 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren's pov

"One fluffy tail ,two fluffy tail, three fluffy tail....." if you guys are thinking I've gone senile then stop thinking  I'm completely sane okay? Maybe ? Ahhhh but I will go insane for sure of boredom if I don't do something fun , come on  i wanna do something  fun , anything.

So yea guys im currently kinda in a imprisoned state right , its not some old jail or some dungeon like in stories ,its just a normal room "BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE , THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS ROOM EXCEPT A BED" 

So yea since there is only a bed I was trying to sleep by counting fluffy tails to sleep , but guess it didn't work. 

Well if you're wondering what happened, 

Flashback

We reached the gate of the village of the beastkin ,wait a sec i didn't  asked ixia for its name did i?

"Hey foxy whats the name of this village? I forgot to ask ehehe" 

Rolling her eyes at the nickname "stop calling me that for the final time and as for the village's name Laria" 

"Ohh I see ,I see , ohh about calling you foxy forget it im calling  it to you till i find some new nickname for you" Ren sticks her tongue at the fox girl.

We were just going towards the gate with me teasing foxy when the two scary looking wolf beastkin guards blocked our path with the spears , well rather than our path its more like they blocked ME from entering.

"Human how dare you come to our village" one of the scary looking wolf growled at me. Seriously I came to your village for first time and instead of welcoming me grandly you are shouting at me.

"Its alright, she is with me allow her to enter" before I could say anything Ixia intervened and asked ,well more like orderd him? 

"B..but lady Ixia she is a human.." can't this stupid scary guard just allow me , why can't be all beastkin  sweet  like my Ixia ,I couldn’t help but glare at the guard that said it.

"Ouch" because of which I received a slap on the back of my head. Come on its not my fault the guard is the one being mean.i could do nothing except pout.

Well yea after that a lot of discussion happened and it was decided that I would've to stay in the room provided to me till they have decided what to do with me.

Flashback ends

So yea thats how I ended up in this boring room that could be called a torture room as well.

Well I agree in my previous life as well I rarely goes out of my room but it had games  ,novels , snacks everything  so even I can't bear with it. 

And it has been a few hours already since they went to do their discussion,  just how much I have to wait more.

Author's pov 

In another building of the village many beastkins  including Ixia were sitting while discussing what to do with the human in their village.

"Im telling Ren is not like the other humans we've ever met , not only her behavior and the way she acts but even her magic power is so powerful I wonder if even a hero could compare to it" Ixia was trying her best to let villagers allow Ren to stay in the village but,

"Lady Ixia you should seriously think before you speak , it is the hero you are talking about , and the only being with power exceeding the hero is either some ancient dragon or the gods themself" A tiger beastkin with a deep scar on his face said while rolling his eyes.

"Sir areos I'm telling you based on what I have seen with my own eyes , and if to belive Ren's words she has defeated a crystalceros with a single fire attack" Ixia tried to convince the villagers.

"Ixia you are telling it but what if she uses her powers against us then , if she is really  as powerful as you say i don't think even you could match her magic power and you have the highest mana pool in this village" Another foxkin who looked similar to ixia but a bit older asked.

"Brother she will not do such a thing , believe me , how much time we've spent together i could say for sure she is different from other humans" 

"Lady Ixia you want to believe a human even after everything they have done to our kind to our home . I'm sure you understands it better than anyone else in this room , don't you?"

Ixia couldn't reply and just fisted her palm.

*sigh*"fine if you have so much belief in her she can stay , but you have to stay with her all the time and if she betrays us and harms someone she will be killed, do you agree" ixia's brother agrees finally.

"Brother Axel ,thanks so much, I swear she will not harm anyone and I'm sure even you ll will come to like her" Ixia jumps from her her seat with happiness and after thinking her brother rans out of the building to meet Ren.

"Lord Axel was it alright to let the human live here and moreover let Lady Ixia stay with her?" A wolf beastkin asked.

"*sigh*I'm not sure myself but Ixia doesn't get close to someone so easily and if she is saying so surely we could believe her and if she has really  such powers ...."

"We could use her powers to get our home back if she joins us" the tiger beastkin areos completes Axel's words.

Axel just smiles and moves towards the window   while looking at he moons in the sky 'lets see little sister what you saw in that human to believe her so much'.

Back to Ixia she was running through the streets of the village with a constant smile on her face.

'Finaly I was able to make those old geezers agree , seriously who would have thought I would do so much for a human' she just shakes her head and moves inside the building in which Ren was present.

"REN I'm back" "OUCH" ixia shouted while entering the room ,though was met with the sight of Ren lying on the floor near the window with the window open , she just stared at Ren who looked anywhere but at her.

"Were you trying to escape from the window" Ixia asked Ren while staring at he.

"Ahh" Ren had no idea how to respond.

14