Before this story begins… (PLEASE READ)
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before this story begins I would like to say some things.

 

First, this story in the earlier chapters is trash, that I will acknowledge.

 

But if you can, please read up to the ninth chapter, that's when the story takes a hold.

 

Also, unlike other Fanfictions, this one is mainly (So far) before the story of Mission: Yozakura Family and will not interact with the characters in the franchise very much. I hate reading something over and over again that repeats, starting within the story is sometimes good sometimes bad, it really depends on the Author.

 

What I'm trying to say is, I guess I wanted to be different? That's the reason why this will feel more so like an original concept rather than a Fanfiction, the elements are there from the original story, just the characters and the original plot is missing.

 

(Also I know about the unfathomable amount of poltholes and how I could have written better, I'm not saying this to stop comments like this from arising however, I'm saying this because I encourage people to point out my mistakes and to do so.)

 

(Please note that any changes in writing style is because I'm using this as a sort of 'testing grounds' and finding what is comfortable. If you do not like that my writing style changes too much then this book may be the right one for you. Though... my writing style does stay somewhat consistent.

 

Also, if you don't like any of the Holiday Chapters I post, they are skippable and have nothing to do with the current plot whatsoever.)

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this story of mine. 

 

Peace~

 

(P.S. If you have any questions, I'll happily answer if I have the time to do so.)

0