Scent.
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV : Frey 

Mortals. They're funny beings, always thriving but in search of even more power. They hurt and damage their equals, only to feel a sense of superiority. Parasites. They're so fucking weak.

I was at the mortal's world, in my college's cafeteria after a full day of classes. I drank my hot black coffee while thinking of hell. If i wanted to completely humiliate and stand above all my siblings, i would need some serious training. I'm not one to subestimate my enemies.

Suddenly a girl and her group of friends interrupted my train of thoughts. "Hey Freyja, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"I don't. Why?" 

"We're thinking of going to a club tonight, you're in?" 

Hmm, maybe i could eat some delicious snacks there. "Sure." 

I stood up and magically changed my clothes, i wore black leather pants, a black corset top and boots. They surely complimented my body. 

The girls minds couldn't comprehend what happened. To them, i was already dressed like this in the first place.

"Shall we leave, ladies?" I said with a charming grin.

"Huh? oh, sure." Hailey looked at me with a confused face. She may be more than what she seems, huh?

After about twenty minutes we arrived at the club, there was an enormous queue to enter, apparently this was an well known spot. I went directly to the door while ignoring the sea of people and the girls followed behind me.

"Hey! you've gotta wait in line!"

The security guard yelled at me. Ha. Like hell i would. I looked deep into his eyes, almost caressing his feeble soul, he shivered and made one step back.

"We're entering now. Get out of my way." In a hurry, he moved away from us and we passed through the entrance. As soon as we got in loud music embraced us and we've decided to go straight to the bar to order some drinks.

"Never knew you were that scary." Hailey comented while i drank my whiskey. 

"You think so?" 

"Hell yes, what came over you?"

"Nothing, i just have a little problem having patience. Especially with that long line." 

"Well, thanks to you we didn't had to wait, wanna go dancing?"

Hailey was gorgeous, she had short black hair with some golden locs, olive green eyes and big perky lips. We had only met recently, we were taking the history course together. On the other hand, i hadn't seen her friends before, i supposed they were all in different classes. 

"Later, i'll just drink for now"

"Okay, i'll be in the dance floor with the girls if you want." She said while leaving my side.

Then I smelled something weird, or maybe someone. This place had various types of beings trying to hide underneath a human skin, vampires, werewolfs, shapeshifters, witches and even some undead. But this felt extraordinary and it totally drawed me into it's grasp.

I got up quickly and followed this scent, it took me to a alley behind the club and there i found her. She was outstandingly attractive, her skin as white as snow, that woman had the darkest hair and eyes i've ever seen along with lips that looked like they were forged by gods.

She was pinning a woman to the wall, sinking her fangs into that human's neck, draining every single drop of blood. Once finished she threw the body on the floor and magically set it on fire. A hybrid huh, with something more deeply buried inside her.

"What the fuck? where the hell did you come from?" An imposing voice came from her.

So she finally felt my presence here, well i wouldn't judge her for taking so long, I'm a little special type of demon after all.

"I've been here the whole time, love" A malicious grin crept into my face. 

She stared at me for a second, her eyes told me everything i needed to know, she was still hungry and wanted a little more to satisfy herself. She appeared menacingly beautiful.

"Sarcastic, huh? you'll be the next." 

She closed the distance between us, i let her continue her little show and she pushed me against the wall. Our noses almost touching and our eyes locked together. Her hands grasped my wrists tightly to keep them in place.

When she was close to biting me i couldn't hold myself back anymore and bursted out laughing, she glared at me confused.

"Why the fuck are you laughing? i'll really kill you."

"Haha, you can most certainly try."

Without any effort i reverted our positions and put my hand around her neck, disbelief could be seen in her face.

"How did-" I interrupted by choking her hard and making her gasp for air. Then i got close to her ear and whispered. 

"Hm, the thing is, you're not strong enough to even scratch me, darling." 

Suddenly the scent became stronger and i could swear i saw her eyes change for a second. I released her neck but still kept her close to me, she's too intriguing for me to kill.

"Fuck you!" She started caressing her neck.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Ugh, who and what are you?" 

"A nice woman passing by that you attacked." 

"Nice? maybe if hell freezes over." I chuckled at that, if only she knew the infernal regions are the coldest there is.

Her eyes traveled to my mouth and mine to hers, a moment of silence came and we just stared at each other. I could feel her burning desire that she was rejecting and moved nearer, lips almost touching.

"It's time to end our little chat. That pretty head of yours will be forgetting me, but I'm sure I'll see you in hell someday." 

My eyes changed to my demon ones and i completly erased her memories about me, she fainted as a side effect of the spell and fell from my arms to the ground. In an instant i was gone.

1